[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
one_of_others said:

hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)
Hey Hun !!! The rising sun "Roy fun Tawan duerd" (yadech) won't air til next year and the first series which is "Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan" (Mario and Taew) is hopefully airing the end of this year. Lots more filming to do still. My guess on days that it will air is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 thanks 4 pic, yayas solo pic she looks like a doll ! like da last 1 yadech took together !
hi tippy thanks 4 sharing lays flavour, feel like having some now ! thanks 2 4 yadechs schedule ! hv a great tgif tippy !
hi meo yes yaya certainly has soft spot 4 kids ! da kids n her r so adorable !
hi lovely just seeing pic of them spending time together makes me smile, so happy, good 4 da heart !
hi falada thank u 4 picvdo !
hi amya thanks 4 rs schedule, waiting patiently n hoping it'll b sooner !
one_of_others welcome, hope u'll hv fun here !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
LOL THANK YOU INSTAGRAM!!! Can you imagine if we didn't have it. Im so sure their dating its so apparent basically clear as day :)

Yes @Lovely and @meo,  someone said that Yaya took Henry to the channel building and it was so nice of her P'chai to accompany them.   That's why they
accidentally ran into P'Meawsy (make up artist for Maker group), P'Jett, and the script writer.     Awwww......Yaya must take very good care of Nadech when
he was sick, so  he could go with her yesterday :bhehe: .
I think Yaya and Henry just happened to take picture with the kids who had a fitting for a lakorn Kreep Nee Hua Jai Mee Tur.

Nadech wil have AIA today

cr:as tagged

Thanks everyone for sharing na.  
@yk, you're so funny and I like  your comments very much hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi yk like wat bubba said yr cmns r so cute n full of humor n u really speak from da heart loudly, cheers 2 tat yk ! O

hi bubba thank u, yadech were together, how nice n lovely ! O

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for all the translation. And thank you everyone for the pic. Yaya cousin is very cute, he can be like one of the kids in the pic.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
meocutduoi said:
I love ur love story and ur conclusion so much!!!!! :heart: And i definitely agree with u. They claimed they r just pe/nong, let's them feel comfortable. We only need to wait until the day when the truth will be confirmed by NY :yes: I'm sure I can wait that day come!!! I'm a patient person!!! :thumbsup:
me and my bf, it was only 1 yr when we develop mutual romantic feelings  :woot: due to constant togetherness.
we dont have love scenes like yadech did bec we are not celeb like them.
we were just comfortable with our company we never held hands compared to yadech.
one day that male friend of mine was gone for a week.that's the time i realized i was falling for him. :rant:
i've missed him so terribly.yaya said in the interview that her p'chai is her everything :heart:

yeah i've been in that situation when my bf was away i really felt so empty. :cry:  :teary:  :weep:  :crazy:

then when he came back i've realized that he is my everything :heart:

our hearts beats very fast as we see each other again and the rest is history :heart:

SERIOUSLY my point here my love encounter was only a year

and we didnt have several skinships like yadech did :woot:

my God our one year is nothing compared to yadech doing tons of skinships :heart: for more than 3 yrs.

what else we can expect :scratchhead2: we can see yadech adorations to each other(in their interviews) .

for the longest time they've been together as co stars both beautiful people 

unless their hearts are made of stone.

my question is ARE WE REALLY DELUSIONALS? :rant: it's up to you ladies  :woot:

i apologized for my long ranting(fan girling mode)

my CONCLUSION is human beings in general think alike except to those with mental disability lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

@falada ty dear for the awesome videos of yaya's panty liner cf nadech is so lucky to have a goddess of beauty gf(delusional mode)lol!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Aww YK that was such a cute story... Hehe

And I 2nd that. My boyfriend was my BFF for years and we ended up developing hardcore feelings later.

CaSURVIVOUR

btw congrats to all esp to yadech

our thread is always no.1 with the highest number of viewership as of today with 819,415 views :heart:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

so we can expect more yadech lakorns in the future if producers are lurking here :cheer:

sorry to inform you we can never expect yadech to confirm their romantic privacy

because this is the way they like to handle it in order to make it last forever

even divorce can not separate them lol! :cheer:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, thank you for filling us in!!! Aww, so sweet of Nadech to accompany her :) Nadech look so cute at the AIA
He looks super hot in red, Rolex watch, and slick back hair.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, actually i stop playing the guessing game of they r dating or not, now i prefer to guess when they will marry...lol! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

they r definitely dating right now or since a while already. yaya is a good girl and she really follows her brother(i dont know which word i can use in here...sorry for my limited english...), in the past, i know some of yadech fans think it is yaya doesnt want to publicize their relationship..but i dont know why, i always think it is nadech who wants to keep it private and protect his sister. we can see that yaya is a fan of nadech and nadech is her fan too...hahaha, she does what nadech does or says coz she trusts and likes him totally. i dont think there would be who was the first into another, i always think it happened in the same time. ok, we all see how nadech cares his sister, but yaya cares her brother a lot too.

nadech brought his regional food to grgr and yaya nearly tried everything even she didnt know what it was or she was fear to eat, nadech kept teasing her but she was ok with it, she likes to join nadech's family merit activities and she gets along with all of them, and she is accepted by all of them too, she waited nadech for dinner during american trip(which makes me touching), she came back for his birthday merit after that trip and left thailand for her christmas in norway the next day(which makes me more sure about her feeling towards to nadech coz she could go to norway directly from usa), and recently, she defends for, supports and praises her brother during interviews, admits the importance of nadech to her, as a first model for nadech's first shooting job, wears the similiar things with her brother, took photo in his home........ok, they r couple, it is for sure sure sure!!!! she is such a nice girl, i really hope nadech could be there for her 4ever, i trust them could be.

so that is why i begin to guess when they will marry....is it too early?? :dance1: hahaha. nadech said he would marry around 30, but plans can be changed always, maybe he will decided to marry around 25, 26, so i just wait for 4/5yrs more. honestly, why they dont marry now? :secret: 21 and 20 , it is ok age for marriage and they've known each other around 4 yrs already, it is enough to know well a person especially for yadech who r together nrly everyday during past 3yrs......hahahaha, well, i know i m impatient to see their big day...but i guess u too... lol!!!! :cheer:  :cheer:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

CaSURVIVOUR

this picture is making me more delusional lol!

you all see in this picture this little boy cousin of yaya 

looks like yaya and nadech's son(in the future) :heart:

henry got nadech's jaw line and nose and yaya's eyes and forehead :coolpix: so cute hahaha
just ignore my make believe this could come true lol!

wow MOTHER and SON portrait

Falada

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
@falada ty dear for the awesome videos of yaya's panty liner cf nadech is so lucky to have a goddess of beauty gf(delusional mode)lol!
Your welcome. :D

And LOL love all of your guys stories about how you meet your BF. I also hope that when I meet mine. He and I will also be close. :D

CaSURVIVOUR

your posts above are too sweet
i'm afraid of having hyperglycemia attack right now :woot2:  :woot2:

my only wish is that YADECH will make me decide to do my emergency leave from work in the future...

to witness their real life wedding ceremony(delusionl mode) :heart: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..love everyone's thoughts! Wouldn't it be awesome if they specifically invited us AF ladies to their wedding bkos we've been nothing but supportive? Lol..I would have to say, "Yaya, can I at least walk him down the isle & kiss his dimple cheeks, touch his hairy chest, hug his big muscle body, slide my hand through his slick shiny hair & the list goes on & on before I give him away to you? LOL what a fantasy & imagination I've got haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 long details of yadechs dating Charlenem ! a big majority of us wish 4 wat u mention n cant wait 4 yadechs big day !!! im waiting 2 !!! age is only a no if u r ready, mature in tots n love so dearly ! yadech r all of these i believe !!