[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This is so nice....

He posts this with the saying,  "Lucky........this morning I met nang fah"

So very sweet.......
"You are still"   my answer
when ppl asks who I love.

cr:as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn1 @soso68 @keylargo : no problem ....our beloved pitta always feed us w/ lovely & adorable video :pervie:

@bubba: am totally agree w/ all the comments & thanks for the translation

@Charlenem :  "he is everything to me" :wub: :cloud9:  do u need an oxygen tank ??

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
This is so nice....

He posts this with the saying,  "Lucky........this morning I met nang fah"

So very sweet.......
"You are still"   my answer
when ppl asks who I love.

this is so sweet ...bubba who is tarz_thiranan ?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Does any of you ladies know if these pics were today or yesterday? Because I feel like they have been spending everyday together :) and that is a TOTAL BF AND GF thing to do :)

Check out the video of them too it's super CUTE (There together playing with dogs the pics give it away :))

https://socialcam.com/videos/K3OmUNWm?autostart=true&no_fb_log=true&ogmetatype=0&error=access_denied&error_code=200&error_description=Permissions+error&error_reason=user_denied#_=

@ Lovely k

butterflies are in my stomach cant help giggling i'm smiling alone like crazy knowing yadech hang out together(not work related)and without their moms around.i'm ok with their denial just spoil us with hints and we are all happy :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

bu

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
btw, r they going to get a puppy together?

@m9, in my opinion, they r bf/gf already...i guess they confirmed their relationship as lovers around america trip, hahahaha....
bashers said during their bali trip that's the time yaya begun to wear an engagement ring :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

even bashers think the same like us sometimes treasures can be found in a rubbish forum :woot:  :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
I just noticed the guy in the pic is the same height as Yaya and Nadech is way taller than the guy. Haha. And who said Nadech was short?!! He's tall for an Asian......just short compared to other actors, that's all. Lol. And yessss, Yaya sure is getting dressed for her P'Chai. Hehe.
bashers said nadech is short  :yuck:  :yuck:  :shrug:  :rolleyes:  :angry:

but base on what i see he's not short at all that's bec yaya is a tall lady(nadech's 1 of gf' qualifications) :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

that made him look less taller

CaSURVIVOUR

huanzhu said:
@m9saeteurn1 @soso68 @keylargo : no problem ....our beloved pitta always feed us w/ lovely & adorable video :pervie:

@bubba: am totally agree w/ all the comments & thanks for the translation

@Charlenem :  "he is everything to me" :wub: :cloud9:  do u need an oxygen tank ??
yaya was caught red handed

i guess by mistake she said "nadech is her everything"out of the blue

bec this is what she really feels for nadech but should be a secret.

since it is so difficult to pretend all the time making mistakes is unavoidable.

i thank yaya for the big BONUS HINT lol!

i believe this scripture:THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH yaya this is you lol!

i have my very close male friend but i can never tell that he's my everything this is a lover's word

and then yadech keep on emphasizing they are still BEST FRIEND many times in that interview to change the topic lol!(both guilty)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I'm nearly done with my assignments, one more day and I will be free, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Now I'm busy with Dao Reung, Nadech photoshoot, RS bts clips , GRGR upcoming, but this kind of busy gives me so much relaxing time hahaha

Happy that there are so many new members in our thread recently, harder and harder for setting up Bangkok summit meeting now haha

oh, my beautiful girl :X

IG: urassayas 
"Look who I got to hang out with today P' @chermarn & Khun @sorrayuth9111 ka!! 

cr: as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Maldives is located south of India I believe and Bora Bora is located in the French Polynesia. I would also love to visit both places!

WOW, Nadech and Yaya dining together?!! Where are their moms??? :heart: :heart: :heart:
And is Yaya wearing a mid-drift shirt? :yes:
i also noticed yaya likes to wear mini skirt in their germany and italy travel

hmmm like mey said yaya wants to be sexy for her p'chai :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I understand why women scream out excitedly "NADECH!!!". I do want to say something.
NADECH!!!! Just love him!!!! Awwww p'yaya said nadech is everything to her!!! Sorry for my fan-girling. I think its worth it 5555+ I agree with p'nadech about the industry/fame changing stars. Glad some Thai stars aren't really like some American stars.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics LuLoveYaya and M9.

WOW, Yaya looks stunning in those pics! Like absolutely gorgeous! Everyone knows she's a pretty girl, but she looks so grown now. I've been saying how Nadech has grown to be more and more handsome everyday, but I see Yaya doesn't fall behind her P'Chai. She's growing up to be a lovely young woman herself. I can't wait for these two to hit their mid-20's. Not only will they look more mature and grown but they'll be playing more serious roles. Bright future for the two of them. I wish them the very best! Like Nadech say, I hope they'll get through it "together"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee couldnt agree more wif u, yaya is beautiful in pics, shes a hot girl wout revealing much, tats really sexy ! her genteel and feminine qualities r all attractive earning major fans n da most important 1, her bf ! thanks lu m9 4 pics !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu,  sorry, I don't know her.  Just want to share her wonderful post of Yadech.  How are you dear?  Are you still in cloud9 with keylargo?
@keylargo,  HAK back to a very sweet person.
@Lu, so happy that you will be free soon....yay!!!.  Yep, Yaya is truly beautiful & thanks for the pics na.
@m9, thanks for sharing pics na.
@Neezy, totally agree with you.

This is sooooooo   sweeeeeet

Ryu:          ............I want you to open your heart to others.    The person who's ready to take care of you better than me.

Mayumi:     Why do you say this?

Ryu:         I don't want to be selfish....hold back your happiness and good future for you.

Mayumi:    Don't insult my love.....Don't make me feel that my love for you is wasted......(firm tone) I'll stay like here
for I love you and will heal you myself.

-- Mayumi hugs Ryu tightly to emphasize that she won't leave Ryu.
-- Ryu is so touched with the love that Mayumi has for him that he couldn't say anything.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba, aww thanks so much, such romantic script ! when rs airs well b v busy wif oxy despatch ! hving a contingency plan will surely help ! thanks 4 hak, love receiving from u bubba !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies!

Here are new pics of our adorable couple looking so fresh faced this saturday morning on their way to go do Merit. I'm sure Ma Kaew will keep us highly updated hehe. Also she's wearing her ring!!!! something is gotta be up with that  :woot2:  :dance1:  :heart:  :crush:  :heart:  Please enjoy because I know I will hehehe