[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone.I'm the new comer of NY lover.In fact I've stay here quietly for a few days.  :yuck:
I really appricate atmosphere here. Everyone's kind and enthusiatic here for sharing yadech's news,pics,videos and translation.Thanks a lot!
Although my English is not good,I hope to join you~~~~

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi huanzhu thanks 4 yr concern, hope uve got n95 ready, take care huanzhu ! tippy is my little yadech siz from sg im v proud of her ! tippy i wonder if we two r da only yadech fans in sg ? everybodys into kdrama ! take care wif coming haze n much thanks 4 posting pics ! have a great day ahead tippy !
oic ...am so happy for u at least added 1 more person from ur country......
yeah I know all ppl into it rite now. for me sorry I stop already after I found YADECH in 2010 during DJA

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba: :thanks: for ur concern and all the info abt Yadech for us
@Charlenem :welcome1: back !!
@lyaneew : Big WELCOME from us here !!! Hope u enjoy ur stay here in RFTD forum ......let spazzz

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
huanzhu said:
@bubba: :thanks: for ur concern and all the info abt Yadech for us
@Charlenem :welcome1: back !!
@lyaneew : Big WELCOME from us here !!! Hope u enjoy ur stay here in RFTD forum ......let spazzz

Thank you, huanzhu! :beer: I'm very happy here. :cheer:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lyan a warm welcome to this thread and hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^ look forward to receiving your welcome cookies from vimalee soon! :)

@huanzhu hehe i'm still into kdrama, just that there's not many worth watching these days... sadly it seems like only me and key from sg, is there anyone else from my in this thread? 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! 2-3 pages to read. Good morning everyone!
Charlenem- welcome back! You've been missed!
Lyan- Welcome to this thread! I'm sure you will enjoy it here spazzing with all of us ;)

I've seen that article posted on almost every IG. Wonder what it's about?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippy: Thank you ka ! Our thread do help to charge my energy ka. We are always feel happy here in our thread because we don't need anything, only LOVE haha. GOOD NIGHT, TIPPY :heart:

@ lyaneew: hi, pls call me Lu na. Welcome to the thread, you are correct that ladies here are all nice and lovely. We share thoughts about Yadech, hope can hear a lot from you na. rak rak

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
@lyan a warm welcome to this thread and hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^ look forward to receiving your welcome cookies from vimalee soon! :)

@huanzhu hehe i'm still into kdrama, just that there's not many worth watching these days... sadly it seems like only me and key from sg, is there anyone else from my in this thread? 
indeed that so true ...the storyline was so lame for me . that why I stop . not so sure  but until this moment I don think so . only me from MY

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
nightz lu! sweet dreams  :heart:

@huanzhu maybe there's a yadech fanclub in my, just that you're here with us in this unofficial yadech thread hehe..! ^^

is nadech addicted to rock climbing? haha!
cr: @keaw_jung

pic from yesterday, i'm quite sure nadech's hair was curled here. @queenyeon doesn't it reminds you of leeminho/goojunpyo?! :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning everyone :)! Thank you all for the pic and translation. Mostly tippy, for always upload recent pic.

@lyaneew.....nice to have you join us here! See you in IG now here, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun loving Yadech with us. Don't be shy na, we all hav ethe same thought and love for Yadech.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Let's  :welcome1:  Lyaneew  and   Meysaelee to Yadech forum!

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!

Your dessert post always look so yummy! I'm drooling just looking at it :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@tippytoes : YES got NY fanclub in Malaysia. I joined them in FB only in this thread am lone ranger from my country ....it's ok cuz I have all of u here

Vimalee : I want dessert tooooooooooooooooooooo

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Me too vimalee. Like your dessert
@tippy it´s right that when we read the comments we were very happy.
@neezy like your lakorn dream too

Welcome @lyaneew hope You enjoy with us

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@tippytoes : YES got NY fanclub in Malaysia. I joined them in FB only in this thread am lone ranger from my country ....it's ok cuz I have all of u here

Vimalee : I want dessert tooooooooooooooooooooo
huanzhu, your not alone ya...,Cindy also from Malaysia :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 @mrschum morning to the both of you! :)

hehe vimalee always tempting us with sweet treats, it looks so yummy!! hope more yadech lovers join here with us, then we will have more desserts to drool over ^^

@huanzhu yay you got cindy from malaysia too!! no longer a lone ranger ;) 

g'night ladies! have fun spazzing ^^