[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I wonder how much it cost just for flights & room? Does anyone know that has been? I heard the food is really cheap. Like $3 for a meal

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the pictures again ladies!!!!!

I would love to take a Thailand trip on a hunt for yadech events lol count me in too ladies!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@m9, Save up at least 4-5 thousand and you will be alright. Both you and your boyfriend can enjoy your vaca without worry :) its already light a little over $2000 for the flight for two ppl, so if you live to shop and go out that should be enough.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I've done a bit of researched here and there and found that flights are around $2,100 per person (but remember....I live on the east coast so it's more expensive for me). It's also more expensive from December - February because of the weather and the holidays. Food depends on where you go. Street food is cheap, just a few dollars. Fine dining is always expensive of course. Transportation are also cheap but just be careful if you ride taxis and stuff, always keep an eye on the meter and see how much they charged you. I've read that certain bus rides are around 10 baht which is like 30 cents to us. As for hotel, it varies.

Go to http://www.tripadvisor.com

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum! Wow! That's a lot. Lol idc for shopping but I love eating lol
Nah, I'll ditch my bf at home so I can hang with the ladies & of course Neezy's man lol since he'll be the only guy there not unless everyone is bring their other significant too? Lol

Hmm Neezy, that's not bad at all for that deal

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I'm leaving my boyfriend when I go. And 4-5 thousand sounds great!!! I was going to save aside like 10k!!! I might still do that because I want to stay for a couple of months.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Well, Maya you are all set than. So when are we going? Lol
Wish I can do a few months too but I have to work plus can't leave my other love too long. He wouldn't know what to do. Lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I've been saving way before I knew who Yadech was. But now that I'm obssessed with them, it gives me all the more reason to go! Hahaha. But we'll see. Whenever I save enough to go, something always comes up (car breaks down, medical emeregencies and etc). I don't wanna to give myself false hope. So until I book the tickets in the Fall, we'll see. Please help me pray though!!! Lol.

My boyfriend and I were planning a week in Cambodia and a week in Thailand. Between winter break since we're both still in college.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Well, Maya you are all set than. So when are we going? Lol
Well some ladies are saying December. I have like 4 trips around the u.s already planned around that time. I'm going to say next year. I don't know when would be a good time though. What do u think m9 ?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am fine either way too ;) I just wanna go but no by my lonely self. Too dangerous! I'll dread the flight too
You sound like a busy lady with all these trips lined up?

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yea don't go alone. We'll make it happen somehow. Hopefully LU don't go to Vietnam yet either!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
I am fine either way too ;) I just wanna go but no by my lonely self. Too dangerous! I'll dread the flight too
You sound like a busy lady with all these trips lined up?
Just gotta visit some family for the holidays that's all. I'm dreading the flight too smh

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9 nee amya its really great u r planning 2 visit th, v happy n hope it'll materialise ! m9 u r so rite u only 1 2 go wif fellow yadechers n b crazee screaming all da way, no babysitting cos i can imagine how crazy it'll b da moment u spot yadech !!! hyperventilating !!!

da wonderful thing abt this site - friendship is built ! how casually m9 mention abt trip n now initial plans ! nee u r v lucky 2 hv such a supportive bf...makes yr trip even sweeter, happy 4 u !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu good morning ! u r so lucky wif so many opportunities 2 meet yadech all thanks 2 yr work location ! if i was u my annual leave wud b used up just 2 meet yadech ! but totally worth it !