[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu & m9 yes!! i need to see yadech at least once in my life time or i will die with regrets! 

@meo thank you for subbing the video! at least now i understand what they are saying ^^

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
yes, ladies, come here come here, if you cannot see Yadech, you can see me LOL I'm not sure when I have to be back to Vietnam, but will be here waiting for you ... la la la

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I've been wanting to go to Thailand for quite awhile now, but did not wanna go by myself since my bf don't care for it. Good to know we'll have you Lu! <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for the updates esp. luloveyaya for sharing your magazine.  You're so lucky to own the magazine and we're so lucky to have you here with us.

Nadech in Shokubutsu's event @Makro Srinakarin

Wow.....Nadech looks so handsome.... :heart: his smile and dimples......

Handsome and good manners.....gotta :heart: that......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
Let me :welcome1: another batch of Yadech fans .............c1ndy,  maiKair,  bobby101,  devotely,  Cool,  Neezy, and  Lynnyang...!!!

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay...!!!

credit:  Sweetbakery.org

This thread moves so fast that even my welcome cookies platter got lost somewhere!

Let's :welcome1: ausa and hope you'll have fun with us here and thanks so much for translating the DaoKraJai clip for us!

Hope everyone is back from :cloud9: (with the exception of lu, m9, and keylargo) and back to mother earth, hehehehe.

@MrsChum, saw your postings here that meant your breathing must be back to normal after Yadech attacked.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@m9 @tippy - You guys can join me and my boyfriend in December! I'm thinking about going to Thailand by the end of the year, but I'll have to double check with my boyfriend first to see if our finances are okay. But it would be lovely to go to Bangkok and see Yadech with a group of fans! Lol. Let's just hope Yadech won't be filiming out of the country around that time! *fingers crossed*

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Neezy I agreeee! It'll be so much fun!! Tippy & i can partner up ;) Even if my bf went it'll be no fun bkos he'll just look at me like I'm crazy if I was to see Nadech & Yaya. LoL I don't wanna go with family either bkos we're going for diffrent reason haha I was also hoping for Dec too bkos I heard its a little cooler or water is less muggy
Where are you located Neezy?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ikr! You guys break all records! haha 
Yaya looks so gorgeous on her latest CF! When will she get back from Paris, anyone knows?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@m9 - I notice that fans on this thread who are Americans are usually from Cali but I'm all the way from the east coast. Anyway, I told my boyfriend if we have to stand for 6 hours in the sun in Bangkok just to see Yadech, that's what we're doing! He laughed and thought it was crazy but he doesn't mind. He knows how crazy I am about them and he also thinks that Yaya is cute so we agreed. Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Can anyone translate what he said in here? Please & thanks!
http://instagram.com/p/b3_VL1D0SV/

Aww, my bf thinks Yaya is cute too but men & their pride I'm sure he will not jump up & down lol I need someone to get crazy with haha
Wow! You are on East Coast & yes I am on the West in Cali. Shorter flight for you :) I normally don't like the heat but ill do it for Nadech & Thailand lol it would be awesome to get a group of their fans to go together & have the time of our lives!! I need to see them at least once lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
That would be awesome! Just think....a group of crazy girls from America (or other places as well) all joined together for the love of Yadech! We'll probably make headlines news!!! Hahaha. And yessss, I agree, I must meet them at least once in this lifetime! All the celebrities we have in America and the only celebrities I wanna see lives in Thailand!!! How crazy is that?!! Lol.

All these pics of Nadech from the Shokubutsu event makes me think of his commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWYFETlisKg

Off topic, but another one of my favorite commercial by him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR01tuQtp5k

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls You are so lucky if You can go to Thaïlande. I want to join You too.
But maybe it´s difficult for me

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, why is that? Soso you are in France right? You can meet us in Thailand

He really look so proud of holding this lol he's so funny
Cr: As Tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Yes @m9 i'm in France. I don't know if i can have a vacation in déc. Sûre i would like to meet them and all the girls. It may have lots of fun if we meet all.

@cindy thanks for the pics.