[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
His mama is really good at pleasing the fans bkos we stay happy! I wonder what song he will perform? I really cannot wait for their lakorns to aire. I am so bored with no new lakorns to watch of Nadech!!!
 I know right. :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@luloveyaya,  I was just wondering if you got the magazine yet.

I read at Yaya's IG, Mae Kaew's IG, and several web sites that many people couldn't get the magazine.  One lady said she went to 20 different places in Bangkok but still couldn't get one.  Some places said they still have them but when someone got there they were all gone.  Another lady wanted to cry since she couldn't find one, and another person said this is the first time in her life she bought Ploygamphetch magazine because of Yadech. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw @vimalee everyone wants the magazine soo much. It make me feel sad they couldn't get it but it also makes me happy that everyone loves them so much!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
@luloveyaya,  I was just wondering if you got the magazine yet.

I read at Yaya's IG, Mae Kaew's IG, and various web sites that many people couldn't get the magazine.  One lady said she went to 20 different places in Bangkok but still couldn't get one.  Some places said they still have them but when someone got there they were all gone.  Another lady wanted to cry since she couldn't find one.   One person said this is the first time in her life she bought Ploygamphetch magazine because of Yadech. 
 Thank you Vimalee, you are so nice
Yes, I can understand their feelings as it's the same for me yesterday.

Today, I GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cannot post pics for you guys now, but tonight will do, I did not remember how many times I said thank you to seller and I think they still not figure out why not them who should say thank you haha

Wait for me tonight then ladies, I'm singing now :yahoo:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Congrats Lu! You went through oceans & mountains lol I did see someone respond on Maew Kaew's IG about not being able to get one.

I love how he is so happy

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:yahoo: :highfive:   Yay!!!!  I'm so happy for you @luloveyaya .  Congrats ja.

:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so cute.......
P'natty posted this with the saying,    "Double support sent directly from Paris".......Urassaya made "Ploygamphetch" this issue more precious although it already is (because it's so hard to find.....wow...wow).  Secretly admired the new photographer.  It's a memorable moment.  The more I know them, the more I love them both NY.

cr:natty_thong

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
 Thank you Vimalee, you are so nice
Yes, I can understand their feelings as it's the same for me yesterday.

Today, I GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cannot post pics for you guys now, but tonight will do, I did not remember how many times I said thank you to seller and I think they still not figure out why not them who should say thank you haha

Wait for me tonight then ladies, I'm singing now :yahoo:
I've been waiting for u ss! :dance1: How lucky you were!!! :dance3: Have a nice day na kha!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
More pic from the mag....sorry if double post :)

Cr..NY Club Photo Albums
Thank u for the beautiful pics. Even if they r repeated 3 or 4 times, it is okay! We can see Ya's pics without boring! :woot:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lu, I'm very happy for you that you finally got one :). Hopefully I will get to wake up to see what you have to share. Good night ja :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love all those pictures even though I have seen it multiple times. I like how Yaya did her standing pose with the short hair. She has the body figure, posture & face. A perfect model.

Here's is the 100th thousand handsome picture of Nadech lol

Good Night Ladies!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Sorry can't get the pic to show up on here but click below for the link but yaya is thanking Nadech ❤❤❤❤❤
Sooooo cute

http://instagram.com/p/b1Zu_Qvgh3

Well I fixed it so below is the picture :) just in case any of you didn't click the link. Your Welcome and Thank you to all!  Have a Good night Everyone!!!!

and next just the two handsome men (Mario and Nadech)

And our lovely lady (new pic I believe)

I wonder if this was taken at school :S

Double Post????? if it is Sorry to lazy to check lol

I love that their moms are close :)

He's so gorgeous Im speechless 

Our Goofy Nadech

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you ladies for updates as usual! ^^

@nee hehe love your long essay :) totally agree with everything you said!

@key you're welcome and thank you! haha i know right... haven't been using much of chinese ever since secondary school days.. i feel that yaya is more open with her affection for nadech recently, and this makes us go crazy with happiness!

@lu CONGRATS!!! weeeee~ so happy that you managed to get a copy of ploygampetch!! awaiting for your pix ^^

clip of mark and yaya in france.
@miewnattaya 
http://instagram.com/p/b1uXQzwOxt/

by the way, the new ig profile pic that yaya changed is her brother's favourite among the many other beautiful shots he took, thats why he chose that as the front cover page of ploygampetch  :heart:

yaya is so slim! love her figure! 
@urassayas

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
:thanks:u guys for all the pics, clips, and cmts. They're all so cute. :weee: Ya ja, Na will volunteer to be ur photographer for all his life! Only the person who always looks at u every moment like Na can takes such beautiful pics! :dance1:
In the interview clip of Yaya (Dao Krajay) I heard unclearly that they will go to make merit on 10th August, right? I'm not certain but I think Ya mentioned something like Thai, English. :D Can someone translate this, please???
And I've just completly translated this clip, and post it here for everyone to watch. I watched this clip with Vietnamese translation before but now i can't find it. Have u ever seen it yet? I translated it by what I can remember, and I'm not really good at translating, so there may be something that r not exactly or uncertain! :D Hope u guys like it! :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfL-B3dy6wg

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks meo for the clip! will watch it when im back home ^^ and yes, yadech have merit event on the 10th august! 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
meocutduoi said:
:thanks:u guys for all the pics, clips, and cmts. They're all so cute. :weee: Ya ja, Na will volunteer to be ur photographer for all his life! Only the person who always looks at u every moment like Na can takes such beautiful pics! :dance1:
In the interview clip of Yaya (Dao Krajay) I heard unclearly that they will go to make merit on 10th August, right? I'm not certain but I think Ya mentioned something like Thai, English. :D Can someone translate this, please???
And I've just completly translated this clip, and post it here for everyone to watch. I watched this clip with Vietnamese translation before but now i can't find it. Have u ever seen it yet? I translated it by what I can remember, and I'm not really good at translating, so there may be something that r not exactly or uncertain! :D Hope u guys like it! :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfL-B3dy6wg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiJ2P5W5vBU

RE the DaoKraJai clip --- they will be doing merit on the 10th Aug as part of the Thai mothers day celebrations at Wat Mae Chee in khon kaen province (nadechs home town) there will be yadech the two mothers and also p ae also goes on to say that when there is alot of ppeople around yadech seem to talk in English and the reporter asked whether this is to cover up what they are saying or they are scared people will find out what they are talking about... Yaya answers thatt she want to speak more thai and respond in thai back (to practise her thai) but she is sooo used to talking in english so she just reponds in english with bits of thai and Na responds back the same way... reporter asks if nadech will be a good thai language teacher for her ... she reponds 'no' cos when she says something wrong he laughs at her  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LuLoveYaya - CONGRATS!!! Can't believe you're one of the lucky few who got their hands on the magazine! I'm so happy for you!!! :dance1:

Ausa - Thanks for translating the interview! I laughed so hard when Yaya said Nadech would be a bad teacher! Hahaha. Instead of him teaching her Thai, maybe she can teach him English. I love it when Nadech speaks English, something about it is just funny (in a cute way). Also, I can't wait for August 10th!!!

TippyToes - Cute pic of Yaya with her mom! I'm loving those pants on her!!! And nice curves as well. Lol.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you ausa for the translation! i knew they do converse in english but i have never hear them communicating in english before... just nadech repeating yaya's words in a funny manner. gotta love it that they spend important occasions with each other just like they are already family :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba fans in th r lucky wif this treat n room39 is fun, love their songs !  hi lu lucky 4 u again ! hope you'll get 2 njoy da concert !!!
lu, congrats !!! u finally got a copy of da precious mag !!! happy 4 u after hunting so hard !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ausa meo (hope u dun mind me calling u meo) thanks v much 4 translating n vdo!Appreciate yr precious time doing so 4 our understanding!
@mc falada lovelyk n every1 4 yr lovely posts,appreciate it!!