[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Article and news......
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/992940_681721985187815_2092938492_n.jpg[img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][COLOR=#40e0d0][IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/p261x260/954707_681813491845331_92876017_n.jpg

fb(Poracha Chulindra

wow.....this ny fans club bought so many.....JEALOUS!!!!

ny home pantip

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! So much too read this morning. Thanks for all pictures & update ladies. Nadech did a fantastic job as a photographer. I see he like the neutral look on her in some shoots. She looks so cute with little makeup. She's just a beautiful person over all & very photogenic. I am very proud of these two. I am also glad it's selling out but I do hope you get your hand on one Luloveyaya ❤❤❤

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
yeah yeah, I'm so obsessed with new pictures from photographer Nadech, esp my avatar picture ,then I made new signature as well, haha.

Thanks Tippy for translation part, really love that,flying around and dropped oxygen tank from Huanzhu somewhere else already, Huanzhu ah, anything left? haha

@m9 :she is so beautiful , right ? yes, I love Yaya in light make up, just being herself is beautiful enough already ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for the lovely pic of Yaya  :heart:  Nadech sure know how to capture all the right angel of YaYa beautiful face. He did an excellent job for being his first time. I  :heart: every pic, wish i could get me a copy of the mag. Very jealous and envy those who got one.

@lu, hope you can get a copy na.....su su, i know there's one out there waiting for you and calling out for your name.

@bubba, thank you for the translation na. I hope there will be more opportunity for Nadech to do more photo of Yaya. His first one came out good and sold out, so there's no doubt that Nadech will be another photographer for someone else or hopefully another one with Yaya.

@Vimalee, Bubba, Key, and huanzhu......thank you for the oxygen tank na, but I dont think its helping cus Im still hyperventilating..... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: Yaya pic got me stop breathing, her beauty is just breathtaking...... :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtST1fZBH4&feature=youtu.be

Preciosa JP

@MrsChum, if the oxygen tank we sent you still not helping and you are still hyperventilating and stop breathing, please have your hubby gives you CPR now!

@luloveyaya, I hope you can get a hold of Ploygamphetch magazine!    We'll pray for you, hehehehe.

@bubba, :thanks: again dear for the translation.   You are so kind with your time and efforts!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: to everyone for your enthusiasm and passion for Yadech by sharing clips, photos, comments, etc.

I really like this photo shoots concept:  very chic, fun, simple, and fresh!

I read before that Nadech wanted to see Yaya in short hair because he thought she would look very cute and now he got his wish.    I'm happy for Yadech and proud of them.   The final product - the fruit of their labors turns out great!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum i have watched it, it was very funny!! wouldn't mind watching a second time :)

found this on ig, @nytaiwanfc . will try my best to translate.. :)

words from yaya extracted from ploygampetch:
"i'm very fortunate to be the first model for p nadech as a fashion magazine photographer."
"most importantly, p nadech knows my preferred angle to shoot, and is able to capture the accurate angle."
"today at work, i was encouraging p nadech because initially he was nervous. as i'm able to read his face, i knew that he was starting to feel stressed. sometimes he would think, is it alright to shoot this way?"
"i would like to say, the end result for p nadech's first project is very good, i want to make him feel proud. i would always hear p nadech saying that he wants to be a photographer, he would mention it everyday."

awww yaya's words are so sweet. we all know that she is proud of him, and we fans are proud of him too!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks ladies for all the pictures .. Our nadech did a super good job on his lady.

I've watched pee mak. Very funny. Those guys made the movie super funny. They're are the main reason why it was such a success in my opinion.

Yaya have been wearing that blue skirt and white top too often. Just saying lol

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aish!! Every time i come hers i get Yadech fever that I cant control! Lol. These two are cute showing support for each other. What is the plot for this one?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for posting pics, videos and translating articles for us all! I love waking up and seeing how rapid this thread is going! Anyway, Yaya looks georgous in her photos!!! Nadech really did an awesome job! And I love how Yaya said she was able to tell how Nadech was nervous just by reading his face expression! These two really are close. They don't even need to say anything, and they know how each other feel with just with a simple look. I'm so proud of them both, but esp of Nadech! He's going after his dream and all with the help of his girl who is forever supportive! Hopefully Nadech will continue to act for a few more years before completely switching over, I'm gonna miss seeing him on-screen! Anyway, I'm so happy the magazines are sold out! But hopefully you'll get your hands on one LuLoveYaya! Su su! I don't know what it is but Nadech always looks hot even without trying. He looks so good when he's taking pic for Yaya. That hair slick back, those casual clothes, his serious face expression, HIS FACIAL HAIR! He looks so darn cute! I love how he's so focus on Yaya, wanting everything to be perfect! They just have amazingggg chemistry and I'm so proud to be a part if this generation who is able to watch their friendship grow (unlike Kob and Brooke, I was too young to follow their relationship).

PS - Sorry for this long essay! Lol. I just love Yadech too much!!! :)

Also, thumbs up to Yaya for looking fierce yet playful!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Greedddddddddddd!!!! LOL! my co worker think i'm crazy again to smile at the monitor. thank you all for sharing, I kindly apprecited very much, you all did a wonderful job on updates.  Yadech are too cute! I literally laugh out out and can't stop smiling every time when it come to these two. I'm so happy I found this forum. I'm going to say this again and again and again thank you, thank you thank you to you all!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee - Thank you for the warm welcome!!!! You're so sweet....just like those treats! :)

@Bobby101 - This forum/thread his like a hidden treasure for Yadech fans! Like an "unofficial" fan page! I love it! This is the only place I visit now for Yadech news. Mostly because it's up-to-date BUT ALSO everyone is very nice and respectful.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Lovely_k for the link.   Awwwww, Yaya said it is a great honor for her to be a model for Nadech - he is an amazing photographer.

She finally changed her IG profile picture and it was the one that her Pe Chai took.... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: