[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, yes I la la love dimples. My two favorite ppl has beautiful prominent dimples Nadech & my bf! Haha
Don't worry Lu, you will have plenty more chances! Be thankful you got to see him live! I am still hoping for that day to come lol I'm so far :(

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: no worry, I'm watching their sweet videos now, will forget about that picture soon hahaha

Btw, I believe m9 mentioned about his very first lakorn with Mark Prin and P' Mint ^^ I knew about that but have no attempt to see that, I just feel they are not matching to play couple as there is age gap and I can see it obviously using my eyes only ^^

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 i'm not sure about it but most likely its separate because the 8 stories is said that yadech will be paired up, right? so i highly doubt the 8 stories lakorn will be filming anytime soon considering rs is not done yet...

@lu *press F5*

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree. They do not match. It hurts to watch especially after seeing him match flawlessly with Yaya first. Yes, I watched GRGR first before the rest. Lol I can watch him & Kim too but with Mint..I just couldn't. Idk if its a combination of her as na'ek plus Nadech in a wheel chair & super young?? Dunno lol

Okay, I'll just take your word for it Tippy. I did hear it was going to be a Yadech thingy also. So I am assuming Nadech is filming more than 3 lakorns right now? Both Rising Sun plus the new one since he mentioned it will come out soon?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you ka for the video. I will watch once I'm on a computer. Yes, it is absolutely normal to feel that way. I felt the same way when he was extremely sweet to other actress such as Richy at the premier but I've come to realize it's in his nature to be such a gentleman...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I saw on IG Amat Yai release some pictures of JJ & Bella. The picture are sweet & cute. It is making me anxious to see our beautiful couple's pictures!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 3 lakorns at the moment - rs1, rs2 and the new unknown lakorn :) i'm still not sure if the 8 stories thingy is just a rumour or already been confirmed. let's hope its the latter ^^ 

@lu thanks for the sweet video! i feel happy knowing the fact that he only does merit with yaya.. esp love it when he whispers to her  :heart:  hehe me too, i wouldn't want to kiss him cause in my mind it says that he belongs to yaya!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ladies, thank you for the wonderful pic. If it possible can you ladies post any pic that related to DR in DR thread, we also want to support Yaya in DR too. Thank you!! :)
Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
No problem MrsChum. I didn't know there was a thread for it. I usually don't venture out if this thread. Lol
Thank you na! I'm the same way, I only come to this thread and the ff thread cus I like to read all yadech ff. We have alot of creative and talented writer in AF.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I'll have to check the ff out. Where can I find it? Thanks

Cr: Ae Supachai

Falada

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Ladies, thank you for the wonderful pic. If it possible can you ladies post any pic that related to DR in DR thread, we also want to support Yaya in DR too. Thank you!! :)
Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this....
Sure. I love, too. Thanks, Mrs, Chum. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello everybody thanks v much 4 posting pics, vdo and of course yr cmns, i always njoy all these standards i do 1st thing in morning 2 kick start da day and it sure makes a brighter day ahead !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
@ m9 it's under the entertainment section, than under that it says Lyrics, Summary, screen cap, novels reading& Fanficction. Click on Fanfiction than you'll be right there.

Here's the link: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/162-fan-fiction-fever/

Yeah hopefully you read the Yadech FFs.
hi m9 definitely gotta try da awesomely written ffs, i love all !!! our cute falada has written her debut revenge love and almost done ! im so proud of u falada, TYVM!!! others tat i love all of kiki aka kikichue1, love all her ffs, TYVM kiki ! zazoureds debut burning ashes, all of sarys ff, ohitsnoyy smooth operator, candyfruit, jjinxx, neena,immasingaholic, simmay, thatsouthernasianchick, fantastic27 and da list goes on....sorry 4 being so long winded but i love all and love 2 share !!!and thank u so much 2 all writers 4 yr dedication, time and great stories !!!