[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"MrsChum" post="956073" timestamp="1373691440"]Age doesn't matter when it come to Yadech. I'm at that age where I can be their mom. Following them for the last three yr make my life fill with joy and excitement. They made this old heart of mine become young again. I was never into social media or have any interest in technology stuff. If it not work related I won't even want to touch a computer or go in any web site, but since knowing about Yadech my life change upside down. I'm happy to discover Yadech and also very grateful to know all of the Yadcher in here. Some I have met and some I got close to in cyber world. Thank you everyone for all the sharing and update, most of all the kindness and generosity that everyone have here.....khob Khun Khun mak mak :)

hi mc 1 is never 2 old 2 shower great love and devotion 2 yadech ! i love yr attitude ! its your heartfelt love, sincerity and loyalty 2 yadech tat touches me and im sure yadech 2 ! keep up wif da joy and happiness yadech give, simple pleasures like these count da most !!! and im vvv happy 2 b yr circle of friends, my cool friend !!! u know my endearment 4 calling u mc ! AML

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Another very handsome picture of Nadech :D

Cr: Dekmaidee
hi Mey congrats again for winning the fan war lol!

they didnt realized blocking you was a sign for them of being defeated.

you know what it's also nice when i used to lurk there.

every time they make fun of nadech like in  thoranee tv series 

those nasty comments of them for yadech became my inspiration to love yadech more :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

in fact the more they said nadech is boring in tnnk the more i found him very handsome and almost perfect :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

i guess nadech is not 100% photogenic due to his funny personality but he is 100% telegenic and very handsome in person :thumbsup:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, thanks everyone for updates!! Agree with you about age not mattering. Take the lucky winner teacher for an example that did the overnight superstar. Also, just from pictures & videos I've seen a lot of older women. Like in their mid 40's. Yadech does have that magic touch lol
I, myself did not follow any actors before but I certainly am now (Yadech).

Thanks Vimalee - the admins pick just the perfect picture for each year!!!
yeah i remember that lucky teacher who is a yadecher

at least i'm not the oldest fan to attend yadech's wedding in thailand in the future :woot: (delusional mode) :woot2:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good evening every1! I have a gift to all u guys, I spent whole afternoon to do it. A lovely clip of NY, I translated and made it subbed. Please remember that I didn't make it, just subbed.  :dance2:  And it is released in the Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage's youtube channel, if you have the time, please visit and support for them na kha! :heart:  It's just a simple clip becoz i'm not good at making something like this. Hope u will like it!  :dance1: By the way, i was wondering if u guys have watched NY in show Ratee Samosorn-Game Rai Game Rak yet? It was really funny and interesting, they had a lot of actions and sweet eyes to each other. They were teased by the hosts all the time. I love it! :woot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLyyKO6LNPU

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ meocutduoi: amazing job, thank you so much, this is first time I 've listened carefully this song's lyrics, so beautiful. need to download it immediately, haha. By the way, I hope Nadech sang that song from his heart and if so, his dream will come true someday. :dance1:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the video & clips ladies. I cant wait to see the video you subbed meocutduoi. Thanks for sharing with us.

Yaya @ Star Chat
Cr:as Tagged

Girls Day!

I guess our boy had an event today?
Cr: as tagged

Even when drinking he still looks good! Hehe ❤

And this would have been so ME! lol

Just wanna add this too :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MY GOD, who who, kissed NADECH, both sides, MY GODDDDDDDD.

Someone please calm me down, how come, how come T_T

His smile is so sweet in these pictures anyway. huhuhu, I wanna cry :weee: :weee: :weee:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're welcome, falada. and good morning to you ^^

lol lu! CALM DOWN!! its normal for nadech, his fans just LOVE him. even m9 would do the same  ^^ and one day it will be your turn!! :) 

just in case some of you didn't know...p'mam would be the director for nadech's new lakorn. cookies have already created a thread for it but the title is still unknown. so far i have enjoyed no problem's productions so i guess we can look forward to his new lakorn ^^ just very curious on the nang'ek. 

cr: laythailand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30C3h06yZvs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

how can they be so cute even when bickering?!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am doing good! It's a beautiful day today. Nice to be out.
Luloveyaya - don't ya wish that could have been you the other day?? I love his smiles..bkos then those beautiful dimples of his will show. Some ppl looks good with dimples & some just don't match it. But Nadech's dimples is a perk for his already good looking face ;) okay okay I'll stop praising him so much haha

Thanks for the clip Tippytoes
P'Mam, what lakorn of hers was Nadech in previously? Was it TNNKK? So this new lakorn is separate from the series that Yadech are supposed to be doing right?? Wahoooo more lakorns for us!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I am a little scared of who's the N'ek! Eekkk As much as I love/adore Nadech I couldn't finish his very first lakorn. Not a big fan of Mint as Na'ek.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ tippytoes: my little heart could not accept it at first,as that face should not be kissed by anyone except Yaya, his mother and our team haha (so mean here, sorry, I cannot help to feel that :pervie: ).

@ m9: I felt that you are obsessed of his dimples so much, haha, you kept saying about it every time I saw you comment about Nadech. BUT it's true na. Unbelievable that he was just standing in front of me last night, tonight he kissed other girl, sorry, he let another girl kiss
him,  feel little bit hurtful and unfair , haha

OH MY GOD. Stop it LU, STOP IT T_T

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 you're welcome :) me too, not a fan of mint.n as nang'ek... just feel that she doesn't have that nang'ek aura... i prefer her in supporting roles  :shutup:  btw what series are you referring to? a bit confused here. is it the one that was rumoured to be 8 parts? 
@lu  i actually like your protectiveness towards our precious yadech hehe..!! and yay our team here is included as well!! ^^