[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Yadech has a lot fans who are not Thai. Khmer is what Cambodian speak correct? Sorry if I am wrong

Where is our lovely couple?? There's no new pictures on IG :(

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks @amya! I will be bugging you to translate! Hahaha. Just kidding. I know we're all busy here so whenever someone have the time to translate something for us, it means a lot. I think all of us are appreciative to have our Oxygen Rescue Team always helping us out! Lol.

@luloveyaya - Decaying teeth! We don't want that! Nope, at least not me! Hahaha, you're so cute with your good comments! Anyway, good luck on your adventure to find Yadech! Please do come back and tell us about your experience (that is if you don't pass out and join the rest on cloud 9 after meeting them)!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Wow! Yadech has a lot fans who are not Thai. Khmer is what Cambodian speak correct? Sorry if I am wrong

Where is our lovely couple?? There's no new pictures on IG :(

Yep, Khmer are Cambodians. I love how Yadech has so many different fan base! Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Viet, Laos and Cambodians! Wow.

And I think Yaya is leaving for Paris, right?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya you're so funny! Love your post about seeing them to high heels to sharp eyes to decaying teeth LoL I hope you will succeed with catching them red handed lol

Don't forget me "Mien". Maybe im the only mien that watch lakorns & spazz on here lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow....within 12 hours this thread has skipped 7 pages!!! thank you and great job ladies for all the updates! got lots to catch up now ^^

@lu really hope you will be able to see yadech! ^^ and give us live updates hehe you will be CNN Lu. wear something comfortable and lol at the heels! maybe you can bring a small portable chair? that's what some fans do although its kinda crazy hehe..! 

not sure if this video was posted but anyway here's a clip from yesterday's event. nadech's hand can't seem to leave yaya's waist ^^
-deleted-
oops just realized its the same video as bubba's :) 

@falada thanks for the video, love it! ^^

@lovelyk and @amya thanks for the translation!! really appreaciate your efforts :) yay its great that we are having more translators now ^^

oh manz... i hit my quota of positive votes already :( we should have unlimited number of votes.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Here is what the Admin. at NadechYaya.com FB wrote about this picture. 

" Hope you all are having a lovely morning! Last night, Nadech and Yaya were present at an event hosted by Dior. Such a perfect couple, don't you think?

Other celebrities and their significant others seen at the event included Aum Atichart and Nat Myria and Aff Taksaorn and Songkran Techanarong.  Have a great day. "

Aum and Nat are boyfriend/girlfriend, Aff and Songkran are husband and wife .... so I think everyone here gets the picture of what the Admin trying to say.     :heart: :coverlaf: :wub: :cloud9:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB
that means yadech are real life couple like their celeb guests :coolpix:  :coolpix:  :coolpix:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Mey did you read my private message just give me a go signal and i will declare fan war to those gays lol!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum. thanks for the interview clip na.
@Lovely_k, thanks for the translation ja.

Yaya said Dao Reung will come out this Friday the 12th.

Wow.....wow....Nadech seems to know all the details about Yaya and her lakorn.  He must be Yaya's very special person... cough cough...bf :pervie: .

Here's another cute oneGotta like P'natty

natty_thong
N: สเปกของน้องญาญ่าต้องเป็นสุภาพบุรุษครับ รักครอบครัว ดูแลเค้าได้ เป็นคนดี
ส่วนเรื่องหน้าตา สวยๆอย่างนี้ก็ต้องเหมาะกับผู้ชายหน้าตาดีๆสิครับ ...
เอ่ออ ที่พูดมาทั้งหมดจะบอกว่า "ผมนี้แหล่ะครับ" จบเนอะ 555

cr:natty_thong

The writing said, Nadech:  The ideal man for nong Yaya would be a gentleman krub, love family, can take care of her, is a good person. 
About the look,  likewise, a beauty like her must be compatible with someone who is good looking.....
Yeah, I speak all of that just to say that  "that would be me krub"The end.  hahaha

CaSURVIVOUR

waaaa! guys please dont hate me i will not turn this thread into a battle field i respect everyone here.just joking to mey :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
All the admins here must be a bunch of guys or very mature women because they let everybody get comfortable with their thoughts and opinions. Good for them.

Kaub jai Naa tee mee kiat.

Nite y'all cuz it's late in LA.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubba they must have talked about anything under the sun hehe ^^ and thanks for the translation, natty is so funny esp the last part "that would be me krub" haha..!! 

@yk @amya actually i don't even know who are the admins here lol..! but you gotta love this peaceful thread :) g'night and sweet dreams to you, amya!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..I message you Kiki. We will keep our discussion via email inbox and save the peace on this forum. Isn't Kashie one of the admin?

@bubba thanks for sharing! I think it's so cute how Nadech knows everything about his Nong. He could probably finish her sentence too..lol

Good Night Ladies! We will continue tomorrow. Hoping to wake up to new pictures <3

Last picture of the night for me of Mr. Handsome Hairy Man ;)

I love his arms lately plus his tan hehe <3

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! i couldn't come here only one day but pages've been up to 308.  :dance1:  I had to go back nearly 10 pages to see ur pics and comments. I was almost faint becoz our beloved couple's images were so beautiful, so gorgeous, so sweet!!!  :dance2:  And also because of "swimming upstream" too much, it made me dizzy!!! :weee: Anyway, thank all u guys so much for all the adorable pics, and cute comments!!! I love all of them! :heart:
@Lovely_k: thanks for ur hard work!!! :) U really made my day!!! And this is pic I love most :heart:
Cre: NYVNFanpage
Na: How do u feel when leaning on me?
Ya: It's so comfortable and peaceful!!! :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

Yep, Khmer are Cambodians. I love how Yadech has so many different fan base! Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Viet, Laos and Cambodians! Wow.

@nee pls add singapore that'll b 4 tippy and i, malaysia 4 huanzhu, france 4 Charlenem, UK 4 zazoured !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"m9saeteurn1" post="955616" timestamp="1373505123"]Yes his mom did. Next door but he's too scared to stay alone lol

@m9 falada nee - nadech is waiting for his nong 2 stay wif him 2 overcome his fear, gives him tlc and great company ! she is his balm 2 all his fear, everything !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks key for adding Singapore in! :) I didn't know huanzhu from Malaysia! Hi neighbour hehe^^ huanzhu always reminds me of huan zhu gege hehe ;)
And gosh, how are you coping with your s3 key? It took me forever to comment using the phone.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Watched the video clip of them @the Dior event and I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. You can see sparks shooting between them thru the eyes! He can speak and finish her sentences for her ^^ Whenever they eye each other, it always give you that vibe of chemistry going on! I'm sure everyone notices it besides me ;) I'm sure that it's either they're dating or giving each other time to grow before the relationship since they're both still so young. Like someone once pointed out why Yaya barely post up any photo of her & Nadech up in her ig unless it's work related or someone's in the photo too (usually other stars tend to post up photos of them w/their pra'nangs even if offscreen when not filming, but Yaya doesn't? Not even to promote them more even though they're like so famous already?) I hope these 2 last for eternity so I will always have something to smile about, hehe