[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , links, translations and beautiful comments.    Lots of :heart: :heart: and :grouphug: and :flowers: :flowers: for all of you.
Wow......huanzhu, so many wonderful comments.  I like it!!!

This is so sweet and cute........

natty_thong อมยิ้มไปกับความน่ารักของเค้าทั้งคู่นะคะ ... "รักดอกจึงหยอกเล่น"รักมานานจะ 4 ปีแระเนอะ ... พี่ณเดชน์เป็นมากกว่าคู่จิ้นค่ะ จบข่าว

cr:mad:natty_thong

The writing says,  Keep smiling with the cuteness of these two na kha...."I love therefore I tease" love for a long time, will be 4 years right.......P'Nadech is more than koo jin kha.  End of the story.

What's a hunk!!!   P'Nadech looks khem khem .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLD32sDhwU
cr:CHZLOOKER

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
These fans definitely scored meeting them at a pizza parlor ;)
haha, first time looking at this, i think they hang out with MC Woody, hahaha. Is that him ? MC Woody like Yaya mak mak, so I like him mak mak too.

Nadech should keep good relationship with Mark so he can trust him in the trip to Paris with Yaya, haha. Oh, i love 4HJ team so much, they are all young, beautiful , and funny and hard-working, na rak tee soot

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Those r not fans .. Lol that's noi who is the owner of the pizza place n I think woody. She is also an actress, as for the lady at the bottom is Helen , she recruit people for ae , host radio show n teach model how to work it haha

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
I'm curious to know what "khem khem" means. Does it mean serious??? I'm just gonna pretend it means "sexy" for now until I know the full meaning just because I think Nadech looks sexy with a moustache! Even though I know Yaya will never use that word to describe her P' in public! Hahahaha. :pervie:
"Khem Khem" can mean sharp and flavoring. At least that's how I define but technically means "salty". But she means it in a good looking way. You can add sexy too because he is overly sexy. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu love reading yr cmns, so humorous and they're never 2 much, just means u have catch up and have more time 2 roam here ! and u'll always have my back huanzhu !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u so much luloveyaya 4 da concert translation, sexy convo yadech had there !!! yadech sure were innocently seductive (yaya !), v becoming of yaya !!! I love their concert so much!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@amya - Thank you for the translation! I'm guessing Yaya meant he looks sharp with a mustache. I totally agree with her. He does look sharp.....and sexy. Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@meocutduoi so nice 2 read yr tots, im sharing and agreeing most wif u! Pls let me know yr pet name cos im quite sure i'll type incorrectly esp when using s3! Thanks alot!