[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Nykim: thank you so much for your translation , too sweet aaaaaaa

I love the last question and the way they answered that. Ok then, to save energy, just say Yaya and Nadech, okay, haha

Still do not know why they still want to be pi nong after answering all questions like that, come on, tell us the truth, haha

ah, if I am correct, Priew means naughty, that word can have 2 meanings: sour and naughty ^^

By the way, I'm flying and singing now hahaha

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol at MrsChum I just see a lot of ppl write that so I am assuming its good. Lol I gotta practice for my Thailand trip someday too hehe
Lmao! @m9 you're too freaking hilarious! And yesssss Nadech does look amazingly HOT in burgundy! Thanks for the pics! Summer has been hot enough already but goodness...you're making a girl melt! Lol.

"A girl this beautiful, the most suitable guy must be good looking as well." - Well Nadech, you are clearly talking about yourself! Because no one is more handsome and more suitable for Yaya than you!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ladies??? Where's all the Yadech patrol officers at??? Need a lots of oxygen tank plssss!

Thank you @m9 for the pic! Nadech really do look HOT in those pic. Love both of the recent photoshoot of him. Nadech is coming back with his hotness Ladies!

@nykim, now I can't go back to reading Christian Grey POV. I'm all excited for Yadech, can't concentrate on my reading anymore.....hehe ;)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you know what, i was reading the translated article by nykim in public and was smiling like no one's business...hope people don't think i'm a mad girl. 

thank you nykim and bubba for taking the time to translate!!! and of course the rest of the lovely ladies for sharing and updating with us pix! THANK YOU! ^^ love you all!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

and the last question, aren't they describing themselves?? hahahaha...! omg so sweeeeeeet oxy team your help is much appreciated here! ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nykim said:
@bubba, thanks for the translation! Yadech is sure loved by many, and who wouldn't't want them to be real couple?!!

@vimalee, I would try my best to translate some info in the oppss magazine.. Pls help me add some other info if I miss out heheh..

From ' dunangjai Akkanee' is 4 years ard that you two are koo Jin.

Nadech: from the first day to today, me and nong yaya is pee nong(bro/sis) that still love and care for each other and never become lesser, even knows each other's heart and feel more connected, just the same as someone in the family. :)

Yaya: yes right. one of the reason is because our mum are close, both Mae blah Mae keaw like to do merits, and always brought us and our fan clubs to do merits tgt, is a family that is so warmth, p nadech is more than koojin ka(smile) ( aww.. Am so shy with this Heheh..)

This period nadech likes to grow mouth starch vs fresh-face, yaya prefer which one more?

Yaya: truthfully, handsome guy does whatever is still ok, once in a while p nadech grows mouth starch, I think he looks khem khem( I duno how to translate this hehe, maybe fierce/serious?) and pretty cool, I almost kritttttt or scream haha(being a fan gal lolz yaya)
but if without it, he looks fresh, likes a Korean, kawayii!!(laugh) soooooo handsome! ( haha yaya simply spazzzzzz abt how handsome her bro Is!!)

Nadech: nong yaya also the same krubbbb,beautiful girl does whatever still looks good(smile) she is a type of gal with many personality. Being sweet, being priew( not sure to trnslatr this too) and can change to being cool, and then just like like a kid, ting tong( being silly) and also a little kii onn(not sure how to say this in Eng too) so cute krub.

Random things I've just read here and there in the ooopps mag.. Hmm nadech wanted to play boo(action) with yaya.. Coz wanted to protect nang ek( always so sweet)

Nong yaya: p nadech is a king of project ka( I think she meant his random activites) lots of projects! From photography,play ukulele ,ride motorbikes, the latest one, wake board. He has so much talent, whatever he does turns out all good, so handsome and also so smart.

P nadech: thank you krub, but it's even better, P wanted YA to go play wake board tgt, it's really fun, called ya to go many times but always rejecting, scare turning dark, big muscles,etc.. No idea why so scare of that....... Just being like this is toooooooooo cute ard!!! ( lmao!!!)

The most finnnnnnnnn soot soot!! Heheh
Since you two know each other heart so well, tell abt each other's ideal type.

Nong yaya: P nadech is a person that loves his mum and family a lot, his type/his girl must be a person who loves and take care of family, the most important must be able to get along with his family, age must be about the same, so can understand each other better. Looks no need to be that special, but just someone with a kind heart is enough ard.

P nadech: spec/ideal type of nong yaya must be a gentleman krub, love family, can take care of her, is a good person, and abt looks, beautiful like this must suitable with someone good looking krubbbbbbb. (ahhhhhhhh!! Am in heaven rite now hahah)

@nykim, :thanks: so very much for the translation!   Khob khoon mark mark na kha!
@m9saeteurn1, Na rak mak mak tee sood means so so adorable, so so cute!!!!!!!

OMG, just reading the beginning paragraph and I already melted!        

"From the beginning until today, Yaya and I are still brother/sister who love and care for each other the same and never lessen.  We know each other hearts and our relationship/connection keep on growing  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: just like a member of the family."     Like I mentioned in the past, it is very normal for Thai celebrities to address themselves as brother/sister even though they are dating so for some of you, don't be discourage when you hear the term brother/sister.

Yaya - "Pe Nadech is ALREADY more than an on-screen sweetheart..........smiling"    Just say it, Yaya!

Lol, when asked to describe each other specifications or types, they described themselves :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@MrsChum, Keylargo, Huanzhu, bubba, and I are working overtime right now.   We just got some more :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: and oxygen tanks (buy one, get one free), but with so many members with Yadech fever, we need to recruit more rescue team members!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim thanks a mil 4 translating, its pure joy reading !!! full of sweetness and obviously yadech r referring 2 themselves !!! appreciate your time and efforts nykim !!!
@m9 love yr thai skills, sounds fluent and confident 2 me, u'll be prepped when u visit TH !! thank u 4 gorgeous pic m9, drooling im !!!
@falada thank u 4 yr dedication wif so many pics and vdo, appreciate it falada !
@mc im in need of oxy as well but no worries recovering fast !!! oxy team gotta b ready at all times 4 this special task !!!  ok njoy cg pov after this mc !!!
@vimalee i agree they r referring 2 themselves, happiness and stars 4 me !!!
oh vimalee im so glad mc is in oxy team now, shes 1 2 b reckon wif and a v welcome member 2 hv !!! Welcome on board MC, glad u r officially team oxy now !!! 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm curious to know what "khem khem" means. Does it mean serious??? I'm just gonna pretend it means "sexy" for now until I know the full meaning just because I think Nadech looks sexy with a moustache! Even though I know Yaya will never use that word to describe her P' in public! Hahahaha. :pervie:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@nykim, thank you so much for the translation,  You did a great job!!  I miss you na.   This interview is super duper sweet!!!  I'll join you and keylargo in cloud9 :cloud9: :coverlaf: .

I think prieow can also mean sexy, Yaya can be sweet and sexy.
kii onn can be querulous.

Agree with luloveyaya, I love the last question the most, and they might as well just answer Yaya and Nadech since they're referring to themselves anyway :coverlaf: .

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
THE BIGGEST THANK TO NYKIM once I saw it on fb I wanted to know what it said.... Smiled and greeed from he beginning to end if he article... Im loved the last response from both of them (so themselves) i ccan't wait for the next press interview

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So Yaya sometimes kii onn because she wants her Pe Chai's attention!     I think it is like a girl who just wanted to complaint a little bit, pouting a little bit, and sulky a little bit so that she can get her boyfriend's attention.

Nadech used to say that Yaya could get mad at him easily but then she also forgave him easily - sounds like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship to me, hehehehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ah thnxs Vimalee. I didn't know it sounded so sweet. Hehe glad everyone enjoy the lovely pictures!! Thanks for everyone translations ;)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe I wonder what she would be upset about? I also wonder what or how Nadech would do to make her forgive? ;)) these two definitely get me thinking lol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@nykim ,thank you sooo much for translating : )!!! Both of them seems to know each other so much ;) what am I saying, they've been together since the DJA years :heart: hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A very cute clip
2013.7.6 IN on Bang - Nadech รักครั้งแรกเกิดขึ้นตอนไหน  (First love, when it happens?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU71ty55gTA&feature=youtu.be
cr:CatMatdz3

Nadech:  I don't know it's a first love or not.  But, I liked a girl for the first time when I was in Kindergarten.  Whenever we had an afternoon nap,
I would sleep next to this one girl.  She was so cute.  When I went home, I would walk down the stairs with her.  Then, my mom would teased me
that I had a gf.  I was so shy.  That was the first time I like a girl when I was in Kindergarten.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Yes yes, i just rechecked with my thai friend, priew means sexy, aww, so nice, recall me their duet at Nadech's concert, Yaya was so sexy back then. I, myself, will get shy if my bf calls me 'sexy' , why now Nadech called Yaya sexy, i got shy too, haha. In that concert, he also said he was not often say to Yaya that she is beautiful but that day he has to"

it's good that he is able to see both sides of Yaya. I asked my thai friend to translate " khem khem" but she said she did not know how to explain, it makes me even more curious now, can it be " manly" ? Bcs he is damn sexy and manly those days, nose bleeding ....