[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning ladies, wow,really great news and pictures, thanks everyone for updates ka. 4 years for them with amazing chemistry, on-off screen and sure they will always have our support ^^

Welcome back Kittiya, because of your post,I decided to join this thread and found these lovely fellows. Thank you for your hard work ka.

Hope we will have some BTS picture soon, so many good things waiting ahead aaaaaaaa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here's the link to Nadech & Yaya recent news.

http://news.sanook.com/1195787/ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า-ทริปหวานที่เยอรมัน-อิตาลี/
Credit: sanook.com

ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า ทริปหวานที่เยอรมัน อิตาลี

Here's a translation:

Nadech Yaya on a sweet trip to Germany - Italy

Nadech & Yaya is a koo jin who have the most fanclubs.  Many ppl both inside and outside the industry like them and want them to be more than koo jin.  Recently, the couple holding hands went on a sweet trip to Germany and Italy for the magazine shoot, Traveler Companion  (expected the magazines to be sold out) where they're working and vacationing.  Mae Pla and Mae Keaw also went on the trip with them.  It seems like a very warm family indeed.

Don't know if this beloved couple is a koo jin  Oh!  or a real couple.  The pictures of the trip were so sweet and guk-gik for us to see each day.  They are natural without the stylist telling them to post.  They're so sweet and cute.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're welcome Keylargo. Welcome back EVERYONE!! Happy belated birthday Kittaya!
Soso- So did you see Yarry in Paris? Thnxs to Bubba for the translation. We appreciate it <3

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Fahlada for keeping up with all pictures. Seems like Nadech couldn't wait to hang out with his male bestie Mark

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol ah I miss all the fun. Nadech and Yaya's trip to Germany and Italy seem so sweet. I want to see the magazine quickly!! Hahahaand thanks everyone for translations and pictures. They really make my day after work. ^_^ I so wish to be more involved with u guys during chats like I use too but ergh imma be very busy throughout summer brake until school starts again.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
Lol ah I miss all the fun. Nadech and Yaya's trip to Germany and Italy seem so sweet. I want to see the magazine quickly!! Hahahaand thanks everyone for translations and pictures. They really make my day after work. ^_^ I so wish to be more involved with u guys during chats like I use too but ergh imma be very busy throughout summer brake until school starts again.

I know right. Their trip was so sweet. And can't wait to see magazine either.

nykim

sarNie Egg
@bubba, thanks for the translation! Yadech is sure loved by many, and who wouldn't't want them to be real couple?!!

@vimalee, I would try my best to translate some info in the oppss magazine.. Pls help me add some other info if I miss out heheh..

From ' dunangjai Akkanee' is 4 years ard that you two are koo Jin.

Nadech: from the first day to today, me and nong yaya is pee nong(bro/sis) that still love and care for each other and never become lesser, even knows each other's heart and feel more connected, just the same as someone in the family.:)

Yaya: yes right. one of the reason is because our mum are close, both Mae blah Mae keaw like to do merits, and always brought us and our fan clubs to do merits tgt, is a family that is so warmth, p nadech is more than koojin ka(smile) ( aww.. Am so shy with this Heheh..)

This period nadech likes to grow mouth starch vs fresh-face, yaya prefer which one more?

Yaya: truthfully, handsome guy does whatever is still ok, once in a while p nadech grows mouth starch, I think he looks khem khem( I duno how to translate this hehe, maybe fierce/serious?) and pretty cool, I almost kritttttt or scream haha(being a fan gal lolz yaya)
but if without it, he looks fresh, likes a Korean, kawayii!!(laugh) soooooo handsome! ( haha yaya simply spazzzzzz abt how handsome her bro Is!!)

Nadech: nong yaya also the same krubbbb,beautiful girl does whatever still looks good(smile) she is a type of gal with many personality. Being sweet, being priew( not sure to trnslatr this too) and can change to being cool, and then just like like a kid, ting tong( being silly) and also a little kii onn(not sure how to say this in Eng too) so cute krub.

Random things I've just read here and there in the ooopps mag.. Hmm nadech wanted to play boo(action) with yaya.. Coz wanted to protect nang ek( always so sweet)

Nong yaya: p nadech is a king of project ka( I think she meant his random activites) lots of projects! From photography,play ukulele ,ride motorbikes, the latest one, wake board. He has so much talent, whatever he does turns out all good, so handsome and also so smart.

P nadech: thank you krub, but it's even better, P wanted YA to go play wake board tgt, it's really fun, called ya to go many times but always rejecting, scare turning dark, big muscles,etc.. No idea why so scare of that....... Just being like this is toooooooooo cute ard!!! ( lmao!!!)

The most finnnnnnnnn soot soot!! Heheh
Since you two know each other heart so well, tell abt each other's ideal type.

Nong yaya: P nadech is a person that loves his mum and family a lot, his type/his girl must be a person who loves and take care of family, the most important must be able to get along with his family, age must be about the same, so can understand each other better. Looks no need to be that special, but just someone with a kind heart is enough ard.

P nadech: spec/ideal type of nong yaya must be a gentleman krub, love family, can take care of her, is a good person, and abt looks, beautiful like this must suitable with someone good looking krubbbbbbb. (ahhhhhhhh!! Am in heaven rite now hahah)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
@nykim ,,, thank you soo much , ur Thia language now really improve,, meet up this weekend na lols, ruk nak joop joop :) :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
OMG, thank youuuuuu @nykim for translating for us!!! I nearly died from reading all of Yadech answers! Too much sweetness! They know each other's hearts soooo well! I really do wish the best for them! Good for them for keeping things private (though obvious, hahahaha)! <3

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Awww, I am smiling ear to ear. Na rak mak mak tee sood. Lol idk what I said. Haha Thank you so much for your time & effort Nykim ;)
Haha, m9 your so funny!! Getting too excited, ain't you???