[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Some comments regarding the pictures above are so funny and cute.

" These same glasses, is it buy one, get one free? "     LOL

" Same couple shoes, same couple glasses, if not boyfriend/girlfriend then people don't usually match each other."

" Very good, stay over there and have these sweet pictures for us.  Please stay longer; we don't really mind."

" When you two come back home, just announce it already!  (meaning declare you are boyfriend/girlfriend).   This mother really likes it !!! "

" They went to the honeymoon; errrrrrrrrr, I meant photo shoot.  They should stay longer...."

" When you two come back home, you might not have a fan club anymore because we all get diabetic from your sweetness and end up in the hospital and some might not make it."

" Who gave Yaya the ring, and she even wears it on her ring finger on the left hand side."  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Save the best for last. 

" Couple shoes, couple glasses, next couple in real-life. "   :heart: :heart: :heart:
:thanks: Vimalee for the schedule and comment translation ....

among all the comments this one is so hilarious ......Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
" When you two come back home, you might
not have a fan club anymore because we all get diabetic from your
sweetness and end up in the hospital and some might not make it."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
pinky3 said:
Hi guys ! Just to let you all know that mark will be going with yaya for 12 plus shopping to paris.. I wish it was nadech but  its ok..lol
thanks pinky3 4 info ! like falada wish it was nadech going wif yaya instead :=(

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely_k luloveyaya falada 4 all pics, love all da pics, esp pic of just yadech and in couple fashion gear, just 2 cute and beautiful twosome !!! indeed happy family wif their moms !!!
@falada yr last pic posted yadech sure had a fun happy time !!! nadech v playful and funny, teased yaya alot !

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Loving all the comments! Is it just me or is yaya very feminine in this trip? I'm loving the demure, cute but still sexy dresses! Something's really different in this trip. If it's her wardrobe and not the dresses for the fashion shoot, she's making an effort to be pretty for her p chai. Cute :)

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
what's up with nadech's fashion?!!! omg. his girl is all perfect and feminine. and he's all feminine and colorful too, like a drag queen. lol. *slams head*

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charmz said:
Loving all the comments! Is it just me or is yaya very feminine in this trip? I'm loving the demure, cute but still sexy dresses! Something's really different in this trip. If it's her wardrobe and not the dresses for the fashion shoot, she's making an effort to be pretty for her p chai. Cute :)

I totally agree! She seems to make more of an effort to get dressed up. I don't know if it's because they're in Europe or what but I like it. I also think Nadech is making more of an effort too. All these tight shirts he's wearing on the trip, it's not like him. He's more of a loose, plain, logo-wearing type of guy. Now it's like he's wearing all these tight v-necks and button ups. Hehe. I love it!

Also, muscle shirts has been back in style since last Summer! I'm glad he's starting to wear it more often! :yes:

credit: keaw_jung's IG

They're soooo cute together!!! :heart: :heart:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Ikr?! Thanks for the pic Neezy! I bet those are yaya's bags and Nadech is being ever the gentlemen or a handy good bf. They look sooo cute together. If i saw them on the street together, i'd probably look and admire the lovely couple! ( like that girl at the left hand side). They look so much like a couple, same shades, shoes, bag-carrying and promise ring.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaa @ the girl on the left hand side comment! She's probably checking Nadech out! Haha. Anyway, you're welcome! Let us all "assume" that's a Victoria Secret bag and that Nadech really is a gentleman to his girl! Lucky Yaya!!! *sighhhhhh*

cool :)

sarNie Adult
yadech is soooo adorable  :drools:  i havnt been commenting for like..awhile now  :facepalm: but i hav still been keeping up quietly lol . So cute that i had to comment tho  :cry:  :dance1: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@cool welcome back, yr cmns and tots r always welcome, we love sharing and hearing !
@nee charmz agree and love yayas feminine style ! shes really lovely, dainty and v sexy wout flaunting, her less is more style !!! love yadechs style, young, in trend, fun and happy ! so v yadech !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, comment about all fans end up in hospital is so true, Yadech, you have two options: 1. officially announce that you are in love, then do whatever you want . 2. do option 1 5555+

About Yaya's feminine, maybe she needs to confirm it again to her pi chai, Dao Reung will be on air soon, by that time, not sure Nadech will run away from tom boy Yaya or not, hahaha *kidding kidding *

I love picture that Yadech was pointing sth, look like they were playing " scissor paper rock" then Nadech lose and carried all the shopping bags ... But I think even if he won, he would not let his Yaya carrying them :pervie: haha, my delusion only na

* Question* I just copy and paste pictures directly from sources , no control over the size, are they too big? if so, can someone tell me how to resize? ^^

And this is our Yaya :heart:

and our Nadech

cr: as tagged