[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Hi guys ! Just to let you all know that mark will be going with yaya for 12 plus shopping to paris.. I wish it was nadech but  its ok..lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
pinky3 said:
Hi guys ! Just to let you all know that mark will be going with yaya for 12 plus shopping to paris.. I wish it was nadech but  its ok..lol

I don't mind either. Maybe she will realize that even if it's paris it's nothing like Italy with Nadech  :dance1:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, I seen him wearing that pair of shoes in Germany. One of the very few photos first posted.
So Yaya is going to Paris, but what about Nadech? Or are they both flying back to BKK & then Yaya will take off to Paris??

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yeah me too don't mind, its not her first time to go overseas with mark anyways... she went once to japan for honda. :) yaya will prolly miss her brother hehe...! 
i think they are both coming back together, since she got work commitments in thailand after she's back and besides, the 12plus is from 14-18 july.. 

cr: @keaw_jung

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya's schedule for July:

1-7        - Photo shoot in Germany and Italy

8-11      - Attend This Morning Show, later photo shoot and CF

12         - Film Rising Sun

14-18    - 12 Plus in France with Mark and winning contestants

Nadech's schedule for July:

1-7        - Photo shoot in Germany and Italy

9-11      - Rangsit School

12-14    - Film Rising Sun

13         - Event

17         - CF event

15-16,18  - Rangsit School and event

19-21    - Film Rising Sun

Credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@vimalee - Thanks for the schedule and keeping us updated with what's going on! It's very much appreciated! :)

I loveee the last pic with Yadech standing next to each other! I'm glad they're enjoying their trip! Nadech is so handsome even when he's natural.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Such a long day ! Happily come back with u guys *hug hug*

They are really busy, the schedule is so tight, wonder how they can finish paperworks in uni. When I was in uni, i did not need to do anything but still did not have time for assignment haha

I like Mark too, actually i like anyone who is nice to my Yaya, haha. Recently, Yaya won an award, cannot remember name but mark was the one who stood up and clapped his hands and Boy pakorn was the one brought out flower for our yaya. Lovely mak mak!

Thanks you dears for all updates, rak rak

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lovely_k and luloveyaya, thank you na for all the pic. Nice to wake up to all these cute pic of Yadech and their mom. Look like their having a very good time, no paparazzi and fans around.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lovely pictures. Thnxs everyone! They sure are having a really good time! I should have booked a trip there to be one of their crazy fan ;) hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Some comments regarding the pictures above are so funny and cute.

" These same glasses, is it buy one, get one free? "     LOL

" Same couple shoes, same couple glasses, if not boyfriend/girlfriend then people don't usually match each other."

" Very good, stay over there and have these sweet pictures for us.  Please stay longer; we don't really mind."

" When you two come back home, just announce it already!  (meaning declare you are boyfriend/girlfriend).   This mother really likes it !!! "

" They went to the honeymoon; errrrrrrrrr, I meant photo shoot.  They should stay longer...."

" When you two come back home, you might not have a fan club anymore because we all get diabetic from your sweetness and end up in the hospital and some might not make it."

" Who gave Yaya the ring, and she even wears it on her ring finger on the left hand side."  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Save the best for last. 

" Couple shoes, couple glasses, next couple in real-life. "   :heart: :heart: :heart:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks vimalee for the schedules. It´s sad that yaya Will go to Paris the 14-18 july. I'm in Paris now and can ´t stay until that day. And thanks everyone for the pics