[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
my delusion is,,,

yaya is sitting on nadech's lap while having dinner because this is their only  time alone together  :woot2:  :woot:  :rant:

yk, im having such a VBS and lol at yr cmns which is da most daring, hottest and love it !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: @bubba, thanks to your nice translation and thank you soooooo... much for you always expensing your time to translate for us.... :thumbup: 

=============================================
for their v day dinner, hmmmm....now i trust it was true coz i've heard about it since march, someone had their photo and published online once. of course in that time i didnt totally trust it coz i didnt see that photo but i hoped it was true. 

i think all of us here r hoping they r for real, but majority of us dont want them go public, right? i want to see them end up and i m patient enough to wait for that day, i hope they deny it at all in interviews and i trust they will, it is the way yadech handle with their news.... :D

maybe we will always want to be sure if they r together, for me, just see if they have any caught dates or any admitted love affair with others in next several yrs. if there is no any this type of news to be certained, we could be 99% sure that they r seeing each other secretly. nearly 3 yrs, they dont have any actual love affairs, and they keep seeing each other with their moms, keep working together in spit of some different voices and praise and support each other in their own way ,  wish all the best to them both!  bien sur,  we cant count the made up random gossips on them such as kk, richy or arthur or anyone else coz it was evidently not true.

if they go public their love one day,  i should say bravo to them and then i will pray for them :bravo:   

yadech, hope to see you presenting gorgeously together tonight and u r the toppest and the best couple in thai ET industry forever! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem thanks 4 yr cmns which i love! so much faith and love 4 yadech! we 1 da best 4 yadech but Most of all yadech 2 b 4 real!!! cant wait 4 their date 2nite!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
pics begin to be posted for siamdara tonight.

cr: as tagged
waiting for NY now....

yaya..... i can guess how nadech would look like tonight...

nadech is coming, he is really handsome....
cr:peeda36

cr:keaw jung

we have to admit that nadech is slimer a lot... he is good in black...so they r going for v day dinner?? hahaha, kidding

why they dont go together?hmmmm....well,pls sit together,ok?he changed his hair style in the end? well, he looks younger...

this pic reminder me about fai.....ok, jeed,where r you now?
he is the real prince of thai ET industry and no one can replace him in my heart....

i really want to see yaya now....pls sit together....s'il vous plait...

yaya......finally.. tu es là 

she is gorgeous :drools:  :drools:  :drools: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
many many  :thanks: to cookiies and bubba for taking the time to translate the cartoon and article! 
the cartoon is so cute! yaya is weird in a cute way when she was young hahaha... there's a video of some hosts went to her house in pattaya and she mentioned about the doll incident too! i still find it funny how she was so obsessed with her doll... till the point of crossing her eyes  :loool:

and the article totally made my day!! i was smiling from ear to ear as i read it, nevermind the credibility of the source, because i chose to believe it in! it makes sense that no pics were leaked out (even there was but was removed?) because i'm sure nadech chose that restaurant for a few reasons, mainly due to the privacy it provides, and of course the ambience and good food. if the restaurant doesn't provide this "feature" of theirs that was known for, it would have damaged its reputation/goodwill. it was a very expensive restaurant so customers of that restaurant are prolly people of status who wouldn't go around taking paparazzi shots (they might not even know who yadech are) and the staff in the restaurant were prolly being warned by their manager not to take any photos too, if found out they will be fired? i went to google the hotel and it was indeed very beautiful! nadech, good choice there!  :thumbsup: 

it seems like siamdara have not started... can't wait to see how they are dressed, and their hairdo!!      

making collage to kill boredom again... 

happy family  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks tippy wat u said bout rest makes sense, discretion is key there ! love yr collage, brightens me up while waiting 4 SDA 2 commence, cant wait 2 c yadech ! us trip pic look like newlyweds on honeymoon bringing their moms along ! da moms make pic special, really a happy family !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Charlenem yaya is beautiful as usual, always elegantly dressed and prim, love her style, less is more !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
just talked a little with my friend on fb, she told me that yadech went out (restaurant or other places) often as she has heard since last yr.  and they r still very hot couple in demanded even they dont have any lakorn together on air. but recently the medias r blowing a lot about jj beats down nadech and jj and bella surpass yadech already, hmm...something like that(for me, it is impossible! i m yadech bias...lol), nonetheless, she tells me there r still a lot of NY fans coz their fans base is too huge and cant be beaten so easily. so she lets me understand everything is only news, nadech or yadech r not so easily to fall. and the thai fans hope RFTD could bring again NY fever coz in that time they could more stablize their fame.

ok, that is just in her mind, she is NY fans, so maybe she is bias like us...lol! but whatever we can know a little situation there....in my mind, the medias do everything for paid, they can flatter anyone and also can try to bring anyone down. 
===================================
i think they r not sitting together??? why....??? coz the news of v day dinner? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech was nominated in three categories:

1.  Best Actor in Movie - Koo Kum
2.  Best Actor in Lakorn - Rang Pratana
3.  Siam Dara Popular Male Star

credit:  NadechWorld FB.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I don't think yadech got to sit together it looks like they sat separately but both r looking dashing and stunning tonight. I like nadeau hair he looks so young and refreshing. Man I really like Tanya's dress too. Simple an elegant. Hehe ^_^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, he looks really handsome & yes reminded me a lot Fai. I am sad they didn't arrive or sat next to each other. :( Did he win any awards??

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i saw there r 2 cups on nadech's table, and he might get something already? i hope he get total...lol! i m a greedy fan!  

u know what? the one i hope the most he could get is the popular male star, if u girls understand what i mean.... :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: 
================================
ok, he got something, i think mario got the best actor in movie....i guess nadech got popular male star??? i hope so much he can get it! but where is yaya? i think yaya get the popular female star normaly....

ohhh....my yadech!!!! nadech really does look like fai again!!

girls, i think he changed his seat eventually....ok,  he is sitting at the same table with his mother in law in this picture... :woot: hmmm... yaya is face to him....nadech, u just cant help yourself to get close to your sister right? :D

can he do often this style? i really like his hair tonight, makes him so young...he is only 21....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
congratulations!!! so happy for them both! and so so glad that nadech wins the popular leading actor, this prize proves everything! you medias can keep blowing and flattering :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever: , but his popularity stays still :woot:  :woot:  :woot: ! i am so touched by their fanclub, i saw on their facebook, every fanclub renew their pics to motivate fans to vote for them everyday!!

i trust yadech can write a legend by themselves and by their fans!!