[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem
nadech was always with his camera when he shot lakorns with yaya, he took photos of her all the time. but we havent seen for a while him and his camera since they seperated...lol! in 3zaaa, champoo said he only took photo of yaya, and he explained coz they worked together long time and champoo said why u didnt take photo of kim? hahahahaha.....nadech, why only yaya?

mrsChum our pte moment and yessssss nadech only take yayas pic, love love tat, he doesnt take random girls pic u know wat i mean !!! so happy he has yaya in his heart only !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc Charlenem tippy m9saeturn1 im so happy wif this late news ... yadech went on vd dinner date ... a guy only bring his special some1 4 dinner at a posh restaurant ...yaya is surely some1 special 2 nadech !!!
i love yadechs crew of sytlist, they always make them look sooo good and obviously love yadech v much !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Article of Nadech and Yaya

NY.Always

Reading Thai is a quite a challenge for me.  I'll do my best  na.

"Nadech - Yaya"  Having fancy dinner secretly.  The meal is almost hundred thousand!!!

Being a koo kwan that many ppl cheer for them to be bf/gf for a long time for these two suptars,  Nadech and Yaya were known from a lakorn 4HJHKK and became famous from a lakorn GRGR that made many ppl wanted to be "Saichon" and "nang Fah".  Then, they became hot  in TNNKK that everyone said they're koo jin.  They're  perfect for each other.

Thanks for the article MrsChum, but I don't know what happen to the rest of your others.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks bubba for translation.... :kiss2: if you r free, can u translate their interview after lays events? i m dying to know what they say...pls pls pls....

i think today he is shooting advertisement...new endorsement?? :woot:  :woot:  i google translate it so i dont know it is for ad or magazine.

if it is for ad, it seems for minstine? the woman in middle is not some manager in minstine? sorry if i was wrong. but nadech looks very nice in pink here.
cr:keaw jung
"@ทุกคนFc เตรียมกรี๊ดดดดด...และชมโฆษณามีสทีนตัวใหม่ของณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะนะคะ 555"

IG: keaw_jung "@ทุกคนFc หล่ออีกมุมนะครับ"

here is morning news of ch3 today which is talking about nadech's girlish pose and picture.....hahahahaha
ok,i have to correct myself and sorry for my misunderstanding. i thought i heard p'mike during the full interview before, but with this news, i know it is about p'mai...who nadech copied the pose...lol!

http://youtu.be/uvvJofygF-0

ok,another news clip of their lays' activity from News Plus today... our NY still gain a lot of attentions by medias even without any lakorn together on air now. i can imagine the NY fever again one yr later for RFTD...

cr:yum pooma on ytb
http://youtu.be/Nbl0YyOTeSE

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation. I don't know what happen to my photobucket, can't load pic anymore. Mayb someone else can get the article from IG and paste it here. Anyone??? T

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:thanks: for all the sharing! and bubba for the translation! hope you can translate the rest of the article  :yes:

the fan girl in me wants them to be for real while another part of me doesn't want them to reveal their relationship (if its indeed true) so soon just because they were spotted dining together on valentines day. i think its better for them to stay the way they are now, considering that they are both still young, they have got a long way to go. sigh, its hard to please one at times... :no: but if they are indeed together, i will be happy :cloud9:  for the rest of my life and continue cheering for them! :D i will also pray for them to overcome all kinds of obstacles that they might (and definitely will) meet in the course of their relationship, and to prove history (that none of koo kwans end up tgt?) wrong.  :dude: i have faith in these two, and believe they put lots of thoughts into their relationship and wouldn't publicize their relationship unless they are certain that its strong and unbreakable. but if it doesn't turn out that way, i have no lost too because they have brighten up my days and have given fans so much happiness, the only lost i will incurred is perhaps emotionally lost like disappointment. i know its hard but we shouldn't expect more from them considering how much they have given to us. well, just my two cents.  :)

@charlene i think koo kwan means something like on-screen couple while koo jin means on-screen couple that many fans love and want them to be together in reality

cr as tagged
yaya with doggiesss  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

nadech you got one potential assistant here if you become a producer in the future lol.

well, till evidence prove us otherwise, lets continue to be delusional fans of yadech!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy same like u, part of me hope to be sure about their relationship and another part of me hope they could stay where they r or date secretly. as u said,they r still too young, everything in future is uncertained esp. they r daras in ET industry. but i trust the feeling or the love between them is very pure and sincere. i dont think they will give any exact answer to their relationship now, probably they would say it was a dinner between siblings or maybe totally deny it coz the magazine didnt show any pics within them there. for me, i dont care how long to wait them to confirm their relationship, i will always be here to cheer them as perfect couple. i only hope that i could see their wedding one day....that is enough for me...hahahaha, do i require too much?

well, nadech will be producer and his little wife will be his assistant to support him always...ohhhh....i cant wait to see their children now.. :woot2:  :woot2: question, their child will be eurasian with 50% european blood and 50% asian blood? how to count it... :scratchhead2:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene hehe ya... i can totally picture them denying it...but dinner between siblings on a valentines day? we are not fools! but well the guessing game can be fun too... i kinda look forward to seeing evidence of them meeting up surfacing on online social platforms  :coverlaf: and when they do meet up, us fans will be over the moon~ its so simple for them to make us happy, are we that easy??  :scratchchin: lol at the mixed blood!! charlene are you serious about counting it hahaha i doubt its countable :rofl: well honestly it doesn't matter how many percentage... as long as the baby(s) belongs to yadech we will love them all the same  :wub:

sorry out of topic here: talking about babies, if its a boy i hope he takes after nadech's looks! junior na~ :wub: if a girl, of course takes after yaya but maybe with na's dimples? :coverlaf: i don't mind her taking after na too like his long face but not the bushy eyebrows because i think it looks good on men in general only hahaha...  :shutup:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes we are not fools. Lol..but for them we'll play along with them. Haha
I would also love to know what their status is. But it's good that they keep it this way until they are more settle & ready to hear from all the fans & non-fans. Bkos you know the haters will bash.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
My 2 lovelies charlem &tippy, u girls are wandering off too high in cloud 9 right now, come back now lol but a mixed thai/norwegian/austrian baby would look gorgeous whether it's a boy or girl, sheish slapping myself back to reality too hehe

mixed feelings with this valentines news, while i couldnt stop smiling seeing the news, im also worried too, how are they going to deny it now, it is too much pressure and risky to publicise anything atm, sigh, and they are going to be extra careful after this, which means no more cute and sweet photos unless.............

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubbles i may occasionally wander off to cloud 9 but charlene is a permanent resident there so don't bother calling her to come back hahaha... yess they will make gorgeous babies for sure  :coverlaf:  lets hope reporters don't ask them, and if they did, trust yadech with handling the situation!  :dude:

can't resist doing a collage when i see these pics... :spin:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
in lays event, yaya stared sweetly at her brother a lot and it is for sure there is something going on between them from end of last yr ... maybe several yrs later i could follow a gorgeous baby instead....hahahahaha!!! i hope all their babies no matter the genders can get na's dimples...i love dimples.... :woot:  :woot:

happy for nadech being still the presenter for mistine...i was a little sad earlier when i didnt see him in mistine's presentation in jan, i hope the second half yr he could gain more endorsements and can be much easier and better. pls make a film with a professional and experienced actress, of course, if he could shoot a film with his sister, i would be happier.

one of my favourite photo of yaya
cr:solvil et titus

different nadech
cr:nadechworld