[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
honestly, sometimes i m worrying for yadech's future road too( i just cant help to think about it). we love them coz we all have a wish that they would be together, we could act like "I will still support them whether they end up together or not ", yes, that is true, we will still support them, but we cant deny that we will feel so lost and be disappointed if it comes true.... coz we do hope and trust them. if they could not make it, how about their fans? their majority fans r shippers like us. NY fans r fed by their sweetness and perhaps relationship during past 3 yrs or maybe more longer later, they r totally spoiled by whatever imagination or delusion or reality.  what we care or we required from them is much more than being a simple fan.

every coins has two sides, the way they've done could enhance their popularity and keep attracting attention easily and longer, but also, if one day the sweet bubble is suddenly gone, it would have nothing left there. even though it is not their fault, and fans would understand eventually but in that moment ppl will feel hurt as furious as the disappeared bubbles which r actually made by fans themselves since begining. 

i think yadech or their managers and elders should have considered about it already, if they r not for real or they know that they cant make out, they should slowly change their public image as a sweet couple to individual dara to let their fans and the public accept it gradually. but i havent seen any changes they've made, it means so far they keep the same mind as us, they trust on each other and they have faith to their common future.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think the outfit with the black polka fits were from last year. I remember that they had on black polka dots in some old photos.
Yes, there were talks for a long time now that Nadech took Yaya out for Valentine's dinner at one of the nice restaurant with an overview of BKK. This mag just confirmed the talk. They reserved under different names, sat in a private area with a nice view, came & left separately and they say Nadech spent around 10,000 bahts ;)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum the brand is comme des garcons. i love cdg!

the valentines day... i heard about it too.. but no photos?? fans protecting yadech? not that i mind... i can always wait till they confirm their relationship. in the meantime we can continue to be spoilt fans!

cr as tagged

couple wear!!! love it!! i want the shoes...... T_T

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww no one has translated their Lays interview yet. I was curious why Nadech was do cheesy & what yaya was laughing about. Hopefully one of the ladies will be able too. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech pants remind of the time he was in Ratree Samonsorn with Mark and other guy I don't remember his name.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, our pitta did a wonderful job capturing clear view of Yadech singing the song:  Bao Bao (Tenderly).  I love this song and they sing beautifully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZQ8Rqiq9I
cr:pittanomipa

part of the song:

Think of me when you’re not thinking of anyone else
Do as you please, I’ll see you in my dreams
When you have a good time, tell me about it
Not  more than that we’ll gradually fall in love tenderly

Another very nice fanmade  MV with a beautiful song, Kae Roo Wah Ruk (Just Know It’s Love).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPgv4rWVIs
cr:preciosa JP

Part of the song:

I just know that I love you, all I know is that I love you
When you listen, you’ll probably understand
Let me continue loving you
Please don’t try to stop me
Because after this, I might not ever love anyone else  again

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@tippy, thanks for the name of the brand of the clothing line. I search for the brand and the clothing is soo pricy. The only thing is I don't see the ❤logo. Not sure if I'm on the right web site but the clothing is the same.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum i think the pricing range is similar to agnes b. you can google the images for it, they are many over there!!  :yes: their official website is confusing lol.. and its actually cheaper in japan, just like agnes b. most people who buys it go for brand image, one simple tee with just a tiny heart logo can cost more than $50...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@tippy, thank! I guess I was on the more causal dressing web site. The pants that Nadech wore is funny looking but the price is outragest. It's like over $900 USD!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum hehe that's a harem pants...never like it cause it's so weird.. Wow 900usd?! That's so expensive!! I like their PLAY line, it's simple and nice! But still $$$ :(

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 4 update, pic !
@bubba thanks 4 song translation, its so sweet !
@Charlenem bubba answered your question on yadech duet...
@tippy i love cdg 2 but its really pricey ...
@mc its marketed by high end boutique Club21 where im ! cdg is v trendy, casual and avant-garde, gotta b a trendsetter 2 pull their style ! i love yadech in cdg pic esp holding hands, they look so young and uber, most of all like a couple !!!