[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr:as tagged

another nadech with paajeaw

cr: boy parkon
i think mark is behind of them

it seems that the gang of 4hjhkk wear this polka dot....honestly, the guys look so funny....

i can imagine that NY is together all the day or not? hahahahah!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
LOOL! I think the concept of the party is funny, they all look so nerdy looking! 
Why is JJ not wearing the same outfits as others though? 
Funny, how the girls still manage to look gorgeous! 4hjhkk girls are such beauties! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ mrs chum, thank you for your comment...hmmm...i just express what i think and trust...hehehe, but i m sorry for my english, sometimes i could not express well and exact..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome Charlene. :) . No need in worrying about your language barrier cus I'm sure us Yadecher understand any type of Yadech language.....hehe. Keep them thought and expression coming, I love reading it. :) ❤❤❤

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow   :thanks: everyone for the fast sharing!! yadech got very efficient international fans here  :coverlaf: i think all 4hjhkk members wearing the same thing, maybe they had planned this beforehand??? and to think about it... maybe yadech spent a whole day together! considering they got lays in the morning/afternoon and now channel 3 party...

ok the result of my much earlier boredom:

and my fave..  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

it was hard to choose the pics lol..... love all!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc and Charlenem thanks 4 huahin party pics, they look so cute but cutest is yadech ! esp love pic of yaya wif grandma of tnnkk, so sincere and full of love in their hug !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy thanks 4 wonderful job wif all these pis, each tell a story ! love them all and im taking my time going through and admiring each ! looks v likely yadech had a full day together, how nice !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I guess the Ch3 Thank You party theme is polka dot, stripe, and flowers. I notice that what I see in most pic. Some come in group as a theme and some just come solo. Correct me if I'm wrong

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:thanks: mrschum and key!! can never get bored looking at them hehe... nadech's eyebrows are crayon shin's eyebrows!  :rofl: and khun ja just got married recently?? i thought she was married long ago lol...