[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Those videos of JJ vs Nadech are so funny LOL
AWW so many events coming up for YADECH! Summer time is gonna be amazing for me ~ I'm really looking forward to their Europe photoshoot! I loved the one they had in Bali, it was beautiful in every way possible! They'll stay there one whole week? eeeek  :woot:  I hope they'll keep us updated! 
Hopefully they'll win something in Siamdara! Can't wait!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing pics., vid clips, info, and comments ja.
:yahoo:   Yadech will travel to Germany and Italy for photoshoot on July 1-7 na.  So looking forward for bts pictures.

Here's the link for the translation of the Nadech vs James Ji clips.  Thanks to Lyn @ iheartlakorns

http://iheartlakorns.com/2013/06/nadech-vs-james-ji-the-dubbed-fake-series/

The videos are so funny.  I esp. like these ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bXfiP0O_gaU
cr:papapartyvoice

Nadech and James Ji compete to see who'll get the girl first.  So James Ji will court Bella while Nadech will go for Yaya.

Fake Nadech:  Who are you planning to pursue?

Fake James:   Bella, what about you?

Fake Nadech:   It would have to be Yaya.

Fake James:    What? Yaya! Eyyyy…Yaya…my nang’ek!

Then they showed a clip of James peeking in at Yaya’s fitting for her Rising Sun series.

Fake Nadech getting angry:   Hey! I will slap you.

Fake James:   Ey! Is Yaya yours?

Fake Nadech:    Correct. My woman no one can touch. If you want to compete getting girls with me. You have to watch this…the correct way to
pursue a girl starts with looking into her eyes lovingly and quietly speak to her with cool words like you’re very lovable mongkee(?).

m9saeteurn1 said:
Now, in this one , Nadech and James compete to see who'll get the girl to say 'I Love You' first.

James Ji chooses to pursue to the girl in the water canal behind the house.

Fake James:  Hey Bella. Though I seem like a person who is ‘er (goofball)’ but I am cute. Now Bella do you love me?

Fake Bella:  I have to think about it.

Fake James:   You are cruelist.

In the meanwhile,

Nadech chooses to pursue Yaya in the waterfall pond area.

Fake Nadech:   Yaya. Do you love me?

Fake Yaya:    Of course I love you.

Fake Nadech:  Why is it so easy? I won over James Ji. I won over James Ji. I can’t believe it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy thank u 4 da best news wif so many yadechs events, siamdara and europe trip...w r really happy yadech r spending lots of time together !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
tippytoes said:
^ yeah i agree he can lose weight easily as well, and he'd look better on screen if he lose a few pounds! :spin: i'm not sure about you girls but i find por's mouth/teeth distracting...idk why lol. whenever i see him, my focus will be on his mouth!! and its not a compliment!! (omg i feel bad for speaking ill of him but thats my honest thoughts lol) hehe great idea.. maybe i should just watch yaya's parts too :thumbsup:

another doggie pic  :D i got an eye for dogs  :lolyup:
cr as tagged

~tippy's interpretation~ 
yaya: *kiss doggie*
nadech: how dare you! bad doggie!!!  :whaha:

I like your interpretation tippy, very creative indeed.  which reminds me of this one that made by a  creative fan too.  Nadech :angry:   and doggie :weep: .

cr:as tagged

First picture:

Doggie:   Yaya.....nooo!!

Yaya:       Doggie, you're so cute.  eeeeiiii xx.

2nd picture:

Nadech:   What were you doing just now huh!!   I'll deal with you in a min.

Doggie:   Told you not to.  He's very aggressive Yaya.  He's so jealous, his nose flared T^T.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba and tippy u both creative yadechers ! hehe nadech jealous lol all cos hes not getting tlc and attention from yaya, 2 cute !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
smack smack tippy and queeny in the butt for calling my p'por uncle looking, he's not that bad hehe. actually my first few lakorns was with por and pat, i found him very ok-ish, but it wasnt until i watched PYLGNM that i was totally smitten by por as poo yai lee, he played his character so endearingly and it didnt take long for him make it to my hubby candidate list keke along with fai/saichon/athit/kru cook!!

oh how i wish DR is not aired after the SJ series, after all the hype around it, who's going to watch a farm lakorn which only attracts weird audiences like me hehe, but at the same time im so excited, only 1 more month to see my yaya/aunt kaew/por/chinnakorn/jack, all my favs in one screen *happy dance*, but will sure miss nadech!! DR might not pull the ratings, but im happy yaya took the role, it shows her gratitude towards p'mam who brought her up, getting to act with and learn from p'por and to see all the beautiful sceneries while filming is something money cant buy, so im a happy fan.

ps. the doggie pics are cute, the dog is either very friendly and not scared of strangers, or yadech have been to this house so many times that we dont know of, that it has become so comfortable with these two?!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubba thanks hehe! i like the thai fan's interpretation more, esp the nose flaring part  :coverlaf:  so funny!! 
@bubbles oopss sorry for bad mouthing your potential hubby... :worthy:  i promise it will be the first and last time hahaha!! i like the idea of them going to the house so often that the dog is comfortable with them  :D
@gigidah thanks for the video!! yaya looks extremely beautiful in it..  :wub: our nangfah..  :wub:
@mrschum thanks for updating us with their event today! according to the schedule, i thought they were doing merit today... didn't know they had lays event! maybe the online translator cannot be trusted lol. i can;t wait for the interview too!!  :D

boredom makes me do this haha.. really love the truemove clips  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
^ they look so sweet playing with the ball! but i wish there wasn't a ball in between them lol... goodnight and sweet dreams mrschum!! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
so many thanks to all of you!! i like the pics and clips and translation...lol!

i like the vdo of nadech courting yaya...is it too clear that she will say yes so easily? ohhh...not only us yadech fans r delusional, ch3 is the same :woot:  :woot:  :dance2: ...i said i didnt like to compare nadech and jj coz i didnt know about jj and never watched his vdo, but frankly, during these vdo, when they put their pics together...it is toooooooooooo :dance2:  evidently...they should not be put together, it makes me feel nadech is really extremly handsome even the pics of him are not the best...hahahahaha, ok, i know maybe i m bias :drools: but i tell the truth.... :D

i love the pics of lays...yaya looks so happy :cheer: , more and more i found that she laughed happily when she is with her brother...yes, when they were together everyday, they didnt know how happy they were coz they had fun everyday with each other, but when they were appart like now, they would miss each other even though they arranged to meet each other in all occasions. eyes never lie.... :secret: 

i watched grgr during these two days, well only yadech part....it makes me want to watch their new lakorn asap.....but i have to be patient to wait one more yr...everyone is with me to wait together here???

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
les short clips of yadech in lays event,i really love lays, they should be vip guest in yadech's wedding if they could make it...lol!
by a ann n
yadech sing a song together..can anyone tell me the name of this song they sing together?
https://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/20895f10daff11e28ed022000a1fbc58_101.mp4

nadech
https://distilleryimage3.s3.amazonaws.com/ef5ff76adafd11e2963b22000a1f9c8c_101.mp4

yaya

https://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/76f134b4dafe11e2979b22000a9f4ded_101.mp4