[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nykim

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the news abt yadech!! :)

I just done voting.. Whew.. Now we 49% and jb is at 36%. I think they r quite strong how they tried to catch up with us with just a few minutes time!!!lucky yadechers r quick too.. We manage to prevent them from keep going up.. Hmm.. I no idea when the poll is ending too but just want yadech to be no.1 here.

I think we better find the strategy for this voting, jb gonna try to catch up again since the drama just ended in Thailand, the fans sure went crazy.

I think more ppl vote at the same time will be an advantage.. I myself 5 devices lolz.. And now I can just voted 5 votes within seconds.. Anyway susu all yadechers!!! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
Thanks everyone for voting!   Unfortunately, I don't know when this poll will close.

Glad to see so many new Yadech fans here.  Welcome tippytoes, nykim, Charlenem, and _shay.  Hope I didn't miss anyone!

:thanks: MrsChum for the clip and cookiies for the translation!     Khun Ja, the producer of RS, said she was aware that this type of news may happen so she brought her mom, dad, husband, and many staffs to Japan.  She said next time she will bring everyone including Nadech and Yaya's moms so this type of news will not happen.  Khun Ja emphasizes again that Nadech is a gentleman.  He even asked her mom, Pa Jim, to stay close to Yaya's room.  Awww, that was sweet of him to ask the elder to stay close to his nong sao.

I think today is a very important day for Buddhist families in Thailand.  Since RS was postponed today, it is possible that Yadech is doing merit somewhere that's why we saw some old pictures being posted.

Talking about doing merit, here is a very nice video by our one and only Pittanomipa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqgKIx7FS3s&list=FLo53fNzypLS-4Kqjer-sWTg&index=2

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim we r really v glad wif yr dedication, big thank u 4 all yr continuous votes 2 bring yadech 2 where they r now ! sure we'll continue!
@vimalee thank u 4 news, so v sweet of nadech ! thanks 4 pittas mv, i love this mv yadech r so pure, in love, look happy and did a great service together ! love them in white and simple style,they dun have 2 do much they really look good dress down !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo,  Nadech likes to wear his flower shirt everywhere.   LOL,  he even brought it to the 3Zap show and said that it is his fav. shirt because it's easy to wear with anything so he wore it often.  The shirt was prob. a gift from his 'nong'  :bhehe:   .
@nykim,  thanks for the update.  su su na.
Agree with Vimalee, Yadech's prob. making merit today.   Good for them.

No new update.......let's visit the past.

Nadech was so cute.........standing next to Ann Alicia

cr:Lyn@iheartlakorn
Nadech at the age of 15...

cr:Nadechworld
Yaya when she was at the regent school (middle/high school?).....She was so cute....

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
They have been SO quiet lately! Really missing any new photos :( where have they gone??

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
for the voting, 50% vs 36%, we r good.... :woot:

no any news from yadech since yesterday...mae keaw put the picture of their families, lovely family, especialy nadech father, so kind. but it seems like old pictures because of nadech's haircut.

:scratchhead2: and RS, no news ? well,we will see later. yadech r really so so quiet during these days....i really doubt if they went to germany? lol.....ok, :drools: i still think they r prob. doing merit together secretly, or hang out both two families together somewhere like songkran,no news no photos... personally, for songkran, i dont think they would publicize it if there were no any rumors about where nadech was for the holiday, they wanted to keep it secretly in the first place, but since the rumor came out, so that's why he claimed it.

anyways, happy long weekend to them whatever they r hanging out together or not. just be happy i...and for us,keep voting...we cant let them "loose" and we cant let us "loose"...... :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@bubba, thanks for your video, lovely yaya....

they will go in july??hmmmmmmmmm..........i will be on my holiday and not in europe in that time, i wanted to see if i would have time to go to germany to meet them, so now, it is for sure i cant.... :cry:

july...so it is not a holiday for them? lol. For westerners, summer is holiday time, spending time to travel with families and friends and lovers, hahahaha.....ok, hope they could have a nice time in july and offer us some nice photos. 

btw, nadech is in a wedding today, someone posted a photo with him on ig.sorry i cant post here dont know how to do.  and it seems that he gets a rumor again and his mom clarified it on ig today...i am going to check it. but his rumor just goes and comes recently, it is for sure someone is behind all of this.....poor nadech....

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Hi Charlenem i think these are the photos of nadech at the wedding? correct me if im wrong... 

credits: @yasalya 

rumour again?? oh noes... :-( hope someone finds the culprit!! 

btw, anyone knows what is the germany trip for? a photo shoot, commercial? hehe... so looking forward to seeing some lovey dovey photos from their germany trip perhaps?? :-D 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
@bubba, thanks for your video, lovely yaya....

they will go in july??hmmmmmmmmm..........i will be on my holiday and not in europe in that time, i wanted to see if i would have time to go to germany to meet them, so now, it is for sure i cant.... :cry:

july...so it is not a holiday for them? lol. For westerners, summer is holiday time, spending time to travel with families and friends and lovers, hahahaha.....ok, hope they could have a nice time in july and offer us some nice photos. 

btw, nadech is in a wedding today, someone posted a photo with him on ig.sorry i cant post here dont know how to do.  and it seems that he gets a rumor again and his mom clarified it on ig today...i am going to check it. but his rumor just goes and comes recently, it is for sure someone is behind all of this.....poor nadech....
Charlene, if your using iPhone its very easy to post pic. Let me know if you want to learn how.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
MrsChum do you know how to copy & paste pictures from IG too with our iPhones?
I don't know how to copy/paste pic from IG but I screen cap it and crop it in my photo album. Than I upload it in my photobucket. Once in photobucket, I could upload it anywhere I want from my phone. It's a couple of process but very easy!

If pic from FB, you can save photo to your photo album than upload it to your photobucket.