[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
do they go to do merit together today???

i've read before that yaya would do merit today, and no news about na, really, why they keep so so so quiet..lol.

and the RS...why do you like to keep all fans waitting so so so long time?  mario and teaw will begin to shoot on 26, not yadech...

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hmm I think NY started shooting tml ard.. That's what they said..

Anyway guys.. Nadech yaya % has go down from49% to 47% now.. Please keep voting!! Fighting everybody! :)))

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo @Bubba : I miss everyone too .... :dance3:
@MrsChum: I keep voted all bcuz of u  :cheer:
@Kikichue1 :  yadechers is the best rite?
@tippytoes WELCOME  :welcome:
to AF
@queenyeon : the gif pict was so cut~e

@m9saeteurn1: I wish nadech will win the award too

@Charlenem : where do u get the news .....jeng jeng jeng

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They are still talking about this? LOL
Khun Ja looks so young! she's pretty too!
btw what's the difference between  KooJin & Kookwan?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
queenyeon said:
They are still talking about this? LOL
Khun Ja looks so young! she's pretty too!
btw what's the difference between  KooJin & Kookwan?

"koo jin" means a couple that many fans love and cheer them to really date.

"kookwan"  is a pairing where they're simply best when they're together. They are pairing that has more than just "good chemistry" and are recognized and acknowledeged by a [majority] of people as a "perfect pair".  They are also admired by many and are a good role model. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Khun'ja said she weren't happy with the news cause she said that this news is no good for Yaya and since Yaya is young these kind of news is harsh. Khun'ja said she felt bad about it cause nadech and Yaya were under her responsibility. And Khun'ja walk up to Yaya's mother and apologize for the news.. Khun'ja also said that she have been in the ET for a long time and she knew that these kind of news would have come.. But Khun'ja said that yadech are good kids and they haven't done something wrong. She also said that nowadays it's hard to be a good person and survive ( she meant that people try to bring the good people down). She also said that nadech is true gentleman. She confirm that there is NO sneaking in to each other rooms. And she also said that if there are a leak pic of them in a room together then it's the make-up room since they were together to do the make-up.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim thanks 4 results update and oh no, we just have 2 susu and support yadech wif more votes ! will def continue 2 vote !
@mrsChum big thanks 4 da clip !
@kiki thanks 4 explanation, great info 4 us non-thai 2 understand !
@cookiies thank u vvv much 4 da translation, its a long 1 and we truly appreciate yr time and efforts !
@huanzhu we r glad u r back and r always happy wif your cute and sweet words !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum and @cookiies, thanks for the clip and the translation.
@queenyeon, _shay,  & tippytoes, thanks for sharing pics.
@Vimalee, thanks for the info on the award.  Hope Nadech and Yaya win again.
@nykim, thanks for the info on how to vote many times.
@keylargo and huanzhu, thanks for always giving encouraging words

According to Maker Group, there won't be any filming today.  It has been postponed.  There will be another meeting tomorrow and start filming again on May 26 for Mario and Teaw part.  So sad......have to wait longer for Yadech next filming.

Love this old picture of them making merits together......

Nadech and his fav. shirt.......

Bonus picture......

cr:as tagged, @keaw_jung &NY Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippytoes thanks 4 da merit pics, i love them, they r so close and comfy wif each other including their moms! if it was in real life how glad and happy we'll b !
@bubba u r most welcome, it gives me great pleasure 2 come this close wif u and huanzhu all thanks 2 our love of yadech ! and dear bubba u r always giving updated info and not seen pic (to me at least) ! sorry as im still new 2 yadech can u enlighten on his fave shirt, was it a bd pressie from his nong yaya tats why is his fav item ? tat will b so cute !
@nykim thanks 4 updated info, yes yes will continue 2 vote !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
so they really go to do merit together... i guessed right? i have read that yaya would go today but no news about na, i just suppose that they would go together since they always go together for merit...lol!

whatever happy for them.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
when the voting finish? how many days we can fight for? i want them to keep the fist place all the time. :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for voting!   Unfortunately, I don't know when this poll will close.

Glad to see so many new Yadech fans here.  Welcome tippytoes, nykim, Charlenem, and _shay.  Hope I didn't miss anyone!

:thanks: MrsChum for the clip and cookiies for the translation!     Khun Ja, the producer of RS, said she was aware that this type of news may happen so she brought her mom, dad, husband, and many staffs to Japan.  She said next time she will bring everyone including Nadech and Yaya's moms so this type of news will not happen.  Khun Ja emphasizes again that Nadech is a gentleman.  He even asked her mom, Pa Jim, to stay close to Yaya's room.  Awww, that was sweet of him to ask the elder to stay close to his nong sao.

I think today is a very important day for Buddhist families in Thailand.  Since RS was postponed today, it is possible that Yadech is doing merit somewhere that's why we saw some old pictures being posted.