[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech will be together on:

May 24th.........Start shooting for Rising Sun part 1 & 2.  There will be opening ceremony, but don't know which date yet.  Detail will come out later.

June 6th..........Grand Opening Laemtong Dining Avenue

June 9th..........Truemove H 4G

ps:  I went to check the books out from public library yesterday and voted there too.  Lol, the things we do for Yadech!

James/Bella - 44%

Yadech - 37%

VOTE HERE:       http://campus.sanook.com/dont-miss/poll/

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
does anyone know how many cfs nadech actually has or on air still? and he said he would have 3 new in this yr, so except veta and aia, any news about his new cf? for unilever, they really stopped contract already??

ok, it seems he prefers to do cf and events, but there r many news about he lost endorsements, so i am just a little worrying....hope i worried for nothing....

yaya is so cute in this clip, young, lovely and beautiful. this icecream tastes really good, i 've bought often when i was in china.

i am really happy that they will shoot soon the rising sun series, i love all those 4 actors, that's why i expect it so much... 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read that he lost 8 CFs this year and gained 3 new ones.  I think he has 6 CFs right now; I might be wrong:  3 with Yaya (Lays, Yum Yum, and Truemove) and the three new ones.  I think his fees is high and the bad news with Unilever and LIPS magazine really damage his image this year.   His first movie Koo Kum with Richie flopped and that didn't help either.  Hopefully, the second half of the year will be nicer to him.   Yaya has 11 CFs right now and seems to be doing really well.     

nykim

sarNie Egg
Guys!!!!! I know a way where we can use iPhone or iPad to vote for many many times.I and my sis has been trying to vote using iPhones and iPads to vote at the same time and there is results!! From 25% to 34% now!!! But we been do it for a few hours now our hands can't take it alrd lolz..

I want to tel u guys here but scare the competitors who lurks here will know..

So pls pm me I would tel u guys wad to do.. It is much faster and easier.. Am actually do my self with 2 iPhones and 2 iPads at the same time lolz... Fighting!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha @ nykim! Good thinking! Ill pm u in a bit. Lolz is there going to b an award show for this?

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hmm.. Seems like nadech won't be at the true move event.. Just seen his manager said it on NY ig.. Sign..

Anyway now yadech is 35% vs jb 45% .. Am gonna sleep ard good night guys..

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hmm.. Seems like nadech won't be at the true move event.. Just seen his manager said it on NY ig.. Sign..

Anyway now yadech is 35% vs jb 45% .. Am gonna sleep ard good night guys..

Vimalee said:
I read that he lost 8 CFs this year and gained 3 new ones.  I think he has 6 CFs right now; I might be wrong:  3 with Yaya (Lays, Yum Yum, and Truemove) and the three new ones.  I think his fees is high and the bad news with Unilever and LIPS magazine really damage his image this year.   His first movie Koo Kum with Richie flopped and that didn't help either.  Hopefully, the second half of the year will be nicer to him.   Yaya has 11 CFs right now and seems to be doing really well.     

Honestly, I think that mae Kaew pushes his fees too much and intervenes with Nadech's work a bit too much, in terms of what his fees are and what he can endorse/hold in magazine shoots.  She needs to lay off a bit.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Is that all the he really has? Wow, I thought more.
What does it mean rising sun open ceremony?? A party?

All lakorns have opening ceremonies, where all the cast and crew members gather to pray for smooth production, good ratings, and to ask forgiveness from the gods along the lines of "If we kill someone/do bad things in the lakorn, it's only acting/in the lakorn."

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
She intervenes with his work because he gives her the power to do so and also because he's okay with it. Otherwise, he would have man up and said something a long time ago.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

on one side, i am happy for yaya, she really does well job always and she is a hard worker whatever on study or acting.

another side, i feel pity for na's movie, but nothing can be fixed now, at least the song was very nice, i love it. for uniever and lips, maybe na's side went to far or maybe there was something undertable which we would never get to know, this yr, he's gotten many problems, really hoping he could get through it and it is the time that p'ae should show some efforts for him too. 

but at least, he looks well during these days, he enjoys himself, that is good, whatever, he is still so young, look back when i was around 20, i was just childish and playful...lol. 

same as you, vimalee, i hope nadech could get a better second half yr, really.  And the same hope for the lovely girl too ....

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Omg only one day left before they start filming RFTD again; eeek that's exciting!  :dance1:
so Nadech will not be present on the truemove event anymore? I was looking forward to it sigh...

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
Omg only one day left before they start filming RFTD again; eeek that's exciting!  :dance1:
so Nadech will not be present on the truemove event anymore? I was looking forward to it sigh...

why he will not be there anymore? dont tell me he lost truemove too?????????????????

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I don't know Charlenem, I just saw nykim comment and assumed he isn't going anymore but for all I know he's still endorsing Truemove along with Yaya, so no worries :)
nykim said:

nthu_83

sarNie Egg
nykim said:
Guys!!!!! I know a way where we can use iPhone or iPad to vote for many many times.I and my sis has been trying to vote using iPhones and iPads to vote at the same time and there is results!! From 25% to 34% now!!! But we been do it for a few hours now our hands can't take it alrd lolz..
I want to tel u guys here but scare the competitors who lurks here will know..
So pls pm me I would tel u guys wad to do.. It is much faster and easier.. Am actually do my self with 2 iPhones and 2 iPads at the same time lolz... Fighting!!
Hi nykim, its great that we have our secret way to vote for yadech. Im voting at work , borrowing all my co workers iphones. I have a question how do u know the person pm u to get the method is not yadech anti??? Im just asking :)... As u can see my acc i dont comment much in here cuz im just a silent fan .

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
so glad yadechers r doing our best 2 keep voting 4 yadech, so much love we have 4 yadech !!!
@nykim love yr spirit and yr secret !
@shay welcome and have lots of fun ! thanks 4 pic of yadech in same tee and nadechs hands over yayas shoulders, they look like happy bf/gf !!! i like !!!
@candyfruit welcome back, we sure miz u ! pls join us often okie !
@huanzhu my bud welcome back, we (bubba and i) sure miz u !
@vimalee thank u 4 extra votes at library, sure appreciate and love your love 4 yadech !!! thanks 4 yadechs events date so we r updated !
though nadech lost few cfs da good side he received many awards this year, this is great achievement 2 me. hoping will b better 4 him in da next half of year !
@nthu_83 its great u doing much 2 vote 4 yadech, we all sure appreciate it and everybodys effort, we 1 yadech 2 remain in #1 place !!!