[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Is it the first dot? I don't wanna vote for the wrong couple..
Wow! if i saw it right...looks like JJ and Bella are leading..  Or did i read it wrong? Also, we can only vote once? I try to do it multiple times..lol  :scratchhead2:  :cry:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link! They're still on the 3rd position
Haha looks like everybody is caught up by James-Bella fever! Bargie are second, too 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Is it the first dot? I don't wanna vote for the wrong couple..
Wow! if i saw it right...looks like JJ and Bella are leading..  Or did i read it wrong? Also, we can only vote once? I try to do it multiple times..lol  :scratchhead2:  :cry:

:thanks: MrsChum for the link!

This is how their names spell in Thai:          Nadech and Yaya's names will be in the 1st box.

ณเดชน์ - ญาญ่า

http://campus.sanook.com/dont-miss/poll/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9saeteurn1, don't worry.  You voted correctly.  Nadech and Yaya's names will be in the 1st box.

As of now:

James J & Bella - 44%

Yadech - 24%

Boy & Margie - 24%

Mark & Kim - 5%

nykim

sarNie Egg
No they r in third place now...
It's normal that the other couple is leading coz they r in the buzz rite now...

But I do hope a miracle happens!!
All NY fans pls help vote.. Continue to support them always! :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i just voted for yadech, now they r the same as boy margie....the NY fans r voting too,right? be honest, i dont think jj bella fever can last as long as yadech, their lakorn is on air, so it is normal they get more supports, it is always like so...we will see later.....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu,  :highfive: yay......you're back.....keylargo and I miss you na......thought you left us to chase after  Nadech and join him in waterboarding :bhehe: .  LOL,  we're so intimidating!!!

It's good to see Nadech relax and having fun.......

cr:as tagged

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lmfao how my browser translated the poll

• As Edchns - Jaya Jaya (24%).

• James - Bella (44%).

• Boy - Margie (24%).

• Mak - Kim (5%).

• Porsche - Minneapolis (1%).

• Mario - New (2%).

Voters: 3711.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for the link ja.  I'll have to borrow my friends' iphones to vote also.     Su su na.

Yaya's new commerciall, Magnum ice cream, with Ananda.....Yaya looks so pretty.....

cr:mad:urassayas &@mookwow

They all look good.......

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks mrsChum 4 da link, so happy we have so many yadechers 2 continuously vote for our beloved yadech ! thanks every1 @nykim m9saeteurn1 vorleak charlenem queenyeon vimalee bella and all who hv voted ! we cant let so newbies take over yadech rite ???

@bubba and huanzhu so glad youre back, miz u 2 !

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Owwwww Miss Yadech. Haven't been on this Thread for the longest time hehehe. Well This series won't start filming until late this year maybe in Fall. Yaya is so pretty in those picture. I like this one

She looks french hehehe. Is she half french tho?