[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
keylargo said:
@vimalee sorry this is off topic. Do u know da progress or smooth operator by noy,stopped. at ch41, thanks

Here's Noy's latest message left at Yadech.com forum on May 4, 2013...........she will continue after her finals are over this week.

" AHHHHH.... It's been so long since I've updated!  I'm sorry gals, I've been swamped with school work... buttttttt on the plus side, next Wednesday is my last day of class! Yay! So I'll definitely update soon!

Thanks for being ever so patient gals. I love you all! "

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks so much MrsChum for the wonderful Lays CF.  They look like the real couple.

@huanzhu,  oh no.....keylargo and I are coming with a mega oxygen tank and two bags of Lays (Yadech favors of course ) :bhehe:.  Thanks Vimalee for letting us know and lucky for us the officer is Yadech shippers :bhehe:  so he leads the way for us to be there prompto to the rescue na :thumbsup: .
@kiki, thanks for those lovely artworks ja.
@queenyeon, beautiful gifs, :heart: them.  Thanks for sharing.

Very Nice......

Awww.....so sweet.......

Super sweet......

Oh Nadech.......

cr:mad:a_ann_nn &Barry.Ya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 yr great support and skills .....we managed and huanzhu is in excellent health now *^* thanks 4 lovely pics, nadechs funny but still cute face and love da family meal pic, surreal !
@cookiies thanks 4 vid, cant stop watching over and over ! yadech r just so adorable !
@queenyeon love yr gifs, drooling !
sorry off topic @vimalee thanks 4 SO update, its so good and m crying where it ended....hope noy will resuscitate them ! thanks v much vimalee

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 pics
@yadechxluver i agree wif u totally, THANKS to lays, i think they r trying 2 push yadech 2 b couple hehe, this latest cf makes me feel they r married alr, their moms r involved 2 !!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I still alive :dance1: .... :thanks: to the rescuer team .... :scooter: :scooter: :yahoo:but the swe~~~~et-est is almost killing me   

:thanks:everyone for the :coolpix:  & awesome video :arrg: :spin: :wub: :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, We did it! :highfive: , huanzhu is back and enjoys her Lays chips :lolyup: .
@huanzhu, thanks for all the nice clips.  Nadech looks great.

Nadech at AIA LIfe Isara (Independent) Launch

Nadech looks handsome.....

Our jolly director....

:heart: that smile......

cr:as tagged & Barry.Ya

Nadech in a director's role - Advertising AIA Life Independent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAFUAJLI3c&feature=youtu.be
cr:AIA Thailand

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba and huanzhu, tats a great relief our dear huanzhu is bouncing back, we r team and always gotta support each other ! thank u both of u 4 all pics and vid, nadech looks v good as usual ! now i wonder when yadech will fly 2 germany !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo,  agree with you, Nadech looks good as always, and I also can't wait for their Germany trip :pervie: .

Yadech going to be at the Grand Opening  Dining Avenue on June 6th.

Nadech looks so cute and happy.........

Yaya is so beautiful......

cr:as tagged @taluikongtai , & Barry.Ya

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I guess Yaya have fitting again for RS but I think it's for part 1 cus it look like a younger image of Mayumi.

Yaya with James J, wonder why he's at the fitting? Anyone know?

Can someone translate what Khun Ja wrote?

Cr. to gibseesan, Snoopy_0711, Janet581, Khun Ja and Yaya IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for :coolpix:  and the clip.  Yaya is so cute and the clip is so funny.  I couldn't stop laughing.
Wow....Yaya is winning .......This is too cute!!!

cr:mad:taluikongtai

Yadech love to tease each other.  They sure have a lot of fun when they're together .  :heart: Nadech's reaction when Yaya kept hitting him...that's so cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Lv77RjODA
cr:Lakornhd Thaitv