[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrschum thanks 4 da cute cute pics of yadech. i esp love yadech carrying baby ! somehow i feel as though they r da parents cos they look so comfortable, so at ease handling da babe ! such a good baby, looks contended and happy wif yadechs attention and tlc !!!
@bubba thanks 4 entertaining us wif yr translation, appreciate it so much !

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks huanzhu,Mrs chum n Bubba for sharings ..

@Mrs chum ..Yea the pics u shared aboved r super cute..esp..Yaya with Baby n coconut tree..lol...that cocnut tree is so cute with Yaya...now I wanna try it with my hair..lol
@Bubba n Keylargo..Hi 5 for our dream for Yadech(just imagination though lol)!!!..Yadech is so cute in pittanomipa's vid...Its really funny that I smile like I understand what they r talking n teasing abt  everytime I watch them, actually I don't understand a bit though..lol...Thx for letting us know n making our happiness perfect..Bubba n Vimalee..
thx a lot cute Keylargo.. ...u make me smile a lot 2...I m happy to be here with u guys..Miss u guys as well......thankful I have holidays for a while..
Yes Huanzhu our weekend is overloaded with NY together .....
I wanna know abt Huanzhu's 2nd vid 2 if someone could kindly translate it...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee @mrschum thanks 4 pic of yaya artistic hair, its so cute and shes so game 2 go 4 it!
@swiffy u said it all, i dun understand yadechs conversation but was smiling as i c them joking, laughing and teasing each other ! it doesnt matter, just seeing yadech makes me so happy ! we r so lucky vimalee and bubba always keep us in da loop wif their v kind translation !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@vimalee @mrschum thanks 4 pic of yaya artistic hair, its so cute and shes so game 2 go 4 it!
@swiffy u said it all, i dun understand yadechs conversation but was smiling as i c them joking, laughing and teasing each other ! it doesnt matter, just seeing yadech makes me so happy ! we r so lucky vimalee and bubba always keep us in da loop wif their v kind translation !
I think all of us smiling in front of the pc/ iPad/ iPhone while watching the video

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if these pics have posted here already or not n Don't understand what its all abt....but Yaya n Nadech r #1 in it.....Pls tell me if u guys knew abt it...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Cr:Tagged FB​

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@Hunzhu n Keylargo...LOL U guys r right...this is exactly what I m doing whenever I see all the Yadech related things..lol..Lays summer beach party seem rock for Yadech...Really happy to see them having so much fun together...lol

thx for sharing vids Huanzhu...that song is so cute with Naech(1st vid)..I dont understand song...But it seem perfect with Nadech...

Lol u guys might be annoying that I appear all of a sudden n having so many questions..lol...forgive me as I m so bhind with everything lol...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrschum @lis94 @huanzhu @m9saeteurn1 da pic totally makes my dat !!! for once yadech have hands on each other !!! how rare is tat when they r not filming !!! and they smile and each tlc and love to each other !!! im over da moon !
@swiffy dun u wori abt too many questions, nothing is too many, u always give so much in return ! love yr tots alwats !!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I doubt it was in the rehearsal video, because it's something we all wouldn't have forgotten at all  :ghehe:
I love the way he stare at her, it's such an adoring look  :woot2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I super :heart: :heart:  :heart: the above pictures!    So natural, so sweet, so .......everything!  :coverlaf: :spin: :coverlaf: :spin:

@huanzhu, Nadech said Rising Sun part 1 and 2 just started filming.  The weather was very cold and raining so it was very difficult to film.   Everyone from the producer, director, actors, and crew were all shaking.  They had to

use heat warmers for both body and feet.  They filmed at Seba?  a very beautiful and natural city fulls of Sakura trees.  Even though all four actors (Mario, Nadech, Taew, and Yaya) never act together in one lakorn, but they

know each other very well and were able to act well together.  Rising Sun will be very fun and entertaining.  It was about love with the young generation, family issues, and business matters.  So please tune in to channel 3 to

watch this series for free without having to buy plane ticket to watch beautiful sakura in Japan.    Nadech was such a good sale man, lol.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg thanks Vimalee for the translation, Nadech is such a smart mouth XD 
I'm waiting impatiently for them to return there and continue filming this already  :woot2: