[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
 Nadech w/ food ... :bhehe: this guy really like to eat eat eat eat & eat, there are no words to describe him

Handsome Kobori :heart:

Lay's Summer Beach Party .....Oh my ...I wish I can join this event !!!!!  :scooter:

@huanzhu, thanks for the Lay's Summer Beach Party clip.  I want to go to this event too.  Can I get a ride from you?.......HAHA.   Nadech and Yaya were so adorable and funny trying to snatch the Lays bag from each other :lol:  and Yaya came up with the bigger bag :woot: .  That was so cute!!!  Yay!....they'll have a mini concert. :clap:

Nadech blowing a kiss to  ............

cr: as tagged fr.  NY Home at Pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu, thanks for the Lay's Summer Beach Party clip.  I want to go to
this event too.  Can I get a ride from you?.......HAHA.   Nadech and
Yaya were so adorable and funny trying to snatch the Lays bag from each
other :lol:  and Yaya came up with the bigger bag :woot: .  That was so cute!!!  Yay!....they'll have a mini concert. :clap:

☝ @bubba : sure can ..let go 2gether. virtually :scooter: don 4get we need to dance too :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: and Yes the last part was so funny , can't wait for the mini concert too

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am SOooooo excited to see these two together AGAIN! I can never get tired of them! I hope they make it really sweet to the point where I am smiling non stop as well as getting all the butterflies as if I were in their situation! Ahhhh, I can't wait. Love Yadech <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  babie_sara at AF wiki                                                                                              credit:   miss monica at AF wiki                                                                               credit:  babie_sara at AF wiki

@MrsChum and @keylargo - thanks for the welcome back ka!  I miss Fifty too but I am so busy these days..... maybe when the RS2 fever get too high and I can't wait (and there only so much MVs one can do. lol), I will continue it naka .... thanks you for reading.   :)

BTW, just read a review on the Nation about KooKum ka.  I posted on the movie section for those might be interested in knowing more about this version.  It's a good long English review on the movie. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kiki im totally hooked on yr 50 ff! Its beyond excellent, take ur time to continue i'll wait patiently okie, love it 2 much esp ur yadech version! Thk u so v much!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

cr as tagged

I dont think i can ever be immuned to nadech's smile.  I dont think i've ever seen a soldier this cute before *faint*

@lakorniki: i love how you titled ur ryu's teaser, i think ryu needs to wear more than a warning, prob several shields hehe, btw ur drop dead beautiful mv has been one of my all time fav!!!

@vimalee, thanks for yaya's mum bday mes translation, so touchy and sweet, now we all know why yaya is such a sweet person. 

@bubba and huanzhu, i wan2 tag along to the beach party too, what did nadech say when he snatched the chips from yaya, they were so cute, then he tried to get the big one aswell LOL i rewatched that part so many times

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
☝ @bubbles8 : let *faint* together cuz I never see any soldier that is handsome+got dimple & sweet smile like Nadech LOL. come come the more the merrier :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: + @keylargo . [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] I did the same too ......that so cut~e rite .

@lakornkiki : Welcome back ...let spazzz together .... I \L(^O^)VE/ ur Ryu  t-ser ...cant wait for the full version.

@lis94 : U want me to call ambulance for u ?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
 Lay's Summer Beach Party .....Oh my ...I wish I can join this event !!!!!  :scooter:

Nadech:   Hello.   Today, I have a good news for you.  Whoever wants to attend the Lay's Summer Beach Party with two of us.  Just collect 10 empty bags of Lays and turn in to attend free.
Yaya:        That's right!  You'll see our mini concert and other celebrities and many games.
Nadech:    Don't forget to collect enough bags of Lays and join the fun.  See you krub.  Today, I'll collect enough bags.  (Nadech tries to snatch a bag from Yaya :bhehe: )

@m9saeteirn1.  welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun here.  I think it'll be on April 7.
@bubbles8 @huanzhu @keylargo, can't wait to join in the fun with Yadech.  :heart:  Nadech's smile.
@Vimalee, Yadech looked great on those magazine covers.
@lakornkiki,  thanks for sharing info.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu, bubbles8 and bubba we have one vvvvv good-looking soldier ! i can safely say we r all in love wif him !
@bubba if i was in th definitely will purchase more than ten packs of lays just to watch yadech concert ! lays classic is my fave. hank u 4 translating lays party!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubba thank you! I am so happy reading everyone's comment about Yadech! A BIG Thanks to all the wonderful translators! What would we non Thai speakers do with ya'll!? Love You Guys!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornkiki said:
I am good Katelyn!  Have been really busy and haven't been on AF for a while.  Came back because of Ryu and Mayumi.  LOL

I've been busy too and plus I'm still very much into Arshi even though the show has ended!  I've heard that ASR/Arnav is very similar to Christian Grey but without the naughty stuff of course?!  :bhehe:  Will have to read your adaptation when I have a chance!  I haven't been watching lakorn much!  I'm definitely back for our Rising Sun Series!  OMG, this thread is really ROCKING!!  I remember the good old days!  It seems like forever when we last talked!  Missed you and the gang!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
:welcome1: back Katelyn and lakornkiki and thanks for the clip!  Was this just a short teaser and will you make a longer version?   You always make cool MVs!
I've missed you na; I missed our fan fiction days.   Still waiting for Noy to finish Smooth Operator, lol.

Now don't go MIA again.  Ryu and Mayumi are good incentive for you to be back!

Hi Vimalee!!
  Yeah, I've missed our days of reading fan fiction!  Wow, so Smooth Operator hasn't ended?!  And I used to update Yadech news everyday!  We've been waiting for Rising Sun forever!  Super glad that we have the fitting!  All looked so awesome!!  Yeah, I'm very excited!!  A great incentive to be back indeed!!