[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
When I saw those photos above earlier on Mae Kaew's instagram, I was like d*mn Nadech definitely looks like a Japanese man, they picked the right man for Kobori!!! He'll definitely make Ryu shine in here too <3

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
When I saw those photos above earlier on Mae Kaew's instagram, I was like d*mn Nadech definitely looks like a Japanese man, they picked the right man for Kobori!!! He'll definitely make Ryu shine in here too <3
Yes...He exactly is.As he can catch  Japanese look.I guess Kobori will turn out to be a different character of Nadech's previous acts.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
Yes...He exactly is.As he can catch  Japanese look.I guess Kobori will turn out to be a different character of Nadech's previous acts.
when is the movie will be release at cinema in Thailand ? I hoping Koo Gum's will be show in cineme at my country . I want to watch Nsdechhh

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG KooKum really looks good! I can not wait for the movie to come out! As long as I am still waiting along with everyone on RFTD and Yaya's new lakorns I will be waiting patiently! :(

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
when is the movie will be release at cinema in Thailand ? I hoping Koo Gum's will be show in cineme at my country . I want to watch Nsdechhh
I m afraid that I don't know abt released date but u can keep checking in this thread on Yadech.com.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=1216&st=15

Me too can't wait for it ... just hoping to watch DVD as some of thai movies DVDs in eng sub r available in my country..but sadly they r not popular here enough to show in theater( but horror movies) though I wanna see..

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
I m afraid that I don't know abt released date but u can keep checking in this thread on Yadech.com.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=1216&st=15

Me too can't wait for it ... just hoping to watch DVD as some of thai movies DVDs in eng sub r available in my country..but sadly they r not popular here enough to show in theater( but horror movies) though I wanna see..
OK I will check  ..normally I just login & read w/out leave comment in YADECH forum.
let keep each other updated OK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read somewhere that koo Gum will be in theaters some time in April of this year.   They wanted to film more scenes to make it more grandeur that's why Nadech just had a haircut.  I think his new hair cut is for Koo Gum and then fitting for RFTD next month.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I read somewhere that koo Gum will be in theaters some time in April of this year.   They wanted to film more scenes to make it more grandeur that's why Nadech just had a haircut.  I think his new hair cut is for Koo Gum and then fitting for RFTD next month.
Thanks Vimalee ...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, MV, and info.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:             SO SWEET!!!!!           :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" RAK  'NONG', TAKE CARE OF 'NONG'  "

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip

I  also want to share this amazing MV of Yadech.  Thanks to thaicouples33x for an awesome job.
They're so cute!!!  Narak maak maak kha.  Hope you all enjoy it. ( :heart: :heart:  it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEQXDMvF81s
cr:thaicouples33x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech won TOP AWARDS 2010 - male and female rising stars for their first lakorn - DJA.

For TOP AWARDS 2012.   TNNKK was nominated in many categories:  Nadech for best actor, Yaya for best actress, Pa Jaew for best director, and best lakorn.

The winners will be announced in February.

...................GOOD LUCK......YADECH and TNNKK......................

credit: NY Home at Pantip FB