[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much everyone for all beautiful & pricless photos, Mv about Ny's merit event...I was so excited to look forward this event..and now I feel satisfied:)
 And here  a new clip from Pittanomipa....a short clip but sooooooo wonderful clip...I love all moments of this clip..Let's enjoy naz...everybody ^^!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=38DeujF_XgU[/YOUTUBE]
I wanna give a big thank for Pittanomipa who always give us a lot of pricless Mv about NY

Credit: on the clip

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Who wouldn't want those mag. I myself wanted it badly but it's all sold out. :(( but it's ok, we still get to at least see the cover and inside photos that is scan by NY. Congratulation to Yadech for there sucess!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
chimer..thanks for your sharing...I loved the short version ...and love the full version more..& more...love every moments of it :woot2:...So sweet...especially the moment at 00:87...when Nadech look down to see Yaya...and she smile softly...and shy a little bit...OMG...the moment I watched it...my heart  was like melting...Loveeeeeeeeeee......

.....I have just seen the photo below from NY Always FB..and I really curious about.."this hand is whose hand...that hand is whose hand..." so curious..And on that photo....there are some message from someone...but I can't understand beacause it was written in thai....

Ah...and I have one more question.....Please help me naz ^^ ..." The uncle named Seng_khonkaen..who is he?" I saw that uncle appeared with Nadech & Mae Pla in a lot of photos...but I haven't known who he is.....If someone know...plz tell me naz...thanks so much:)

Credit: NY Always FB

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Calla, the hand that held Yaya and Nadech's hand is uncle Seng_khonkaen, uncle Seng is a friend of Nadech's family...

Comments on the pix are just general:
: Naruk Mak
: Naruk mak P' Seng, ruk P' Seng alot
: Uncle Seng really cares for yadech just like us

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
kid teung kid teung yadech, seeing nadech onscreen and not been able to see yaya yet, i feel abit empty :cry:
lol back in dja days, both were so shy, nowadays................ :secret: kekkekeeke

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing pics and info., I would love to have those Yadech mag.
@Callayuki and chimeraspunk, thanks for the pretty cute clips.

Sorry if this has already been posted.  Since I miss Yadech and can't wait to see Roy Fun Tawan Duerd, I would like to share this awesome teaser clip.
Thanks to aiwization for the beautiful work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciiPO4oYDM
cr:aiwization

somp9

sarNie Adult
i'm watching Raeng Pradtana right now and Nadech looks very handsome. I wish someday, Yaya can act like Kim's character in RP, sassy, sexy etc.... in the future. So i'm hoping in RFTD, Yaya will act different from her previous lakorns like sassy, bossy etc...because i don't want to see her in comedy most of her lakorns.(sorry if I make someone upset about my comment).

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
somp9 said:
i'm watching Raeng Pradtana right now and Nadech looks very handsome. I wish someday, Yaya can act like Kim's character in RP, sassy, sexy etc.... in the future. So i'm hoping in RFTD, Yaya will act different from her previous lakorns like sassy, bossy etc...because i don't want to see her in comedy most of her lakorns.(sorry if I make someone upset about my comment).

Same here.  I also want to see Yaya in a more sassy, bossy, sexy, spunky, and more mature role.  Even Nadech said the same thing.  Nowadays, audiences prefer these types of characters over the nice and sweet ones.  That's why Chompoo, Ploy, and Janie got a lot of recognition lately because of these characters.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yaya is still very young now, she will definitely be given the sassy and bossy roles in the future, maybe then people will start to miss her cute roles, funny thing is back in GRGR days people were saying how yadech are too young for the intense roles, hehe now it's not intense enough, but even with these 'comedy roles', yaya has portrayed them well enough so i didnt feel like i was watching the same roles. with that said, i didnt find fahlada, phetroong and nucharee very comical, unless it's the comical roles that yaya played that had left a strong impression on people, well certainly on me anyways

back on track, boy will be at an event with yadech, hope we get some teasing and shipping from boy heheh

somp9

sarNie Adult
Really, Nadech even wants Yaya to play in mature role, sassy, bossy, sexy, spunky. Hope she gets to act in RFTD.  I think these type of roles, they will gets more recognition like Kim, chompoo, Janie, Ann.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
I want Yaya to have that kind of roles too, Sassy, sexy and bossy.  She is way too cute in all her lakorns.  They are very good lakorns but a change is called for.

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Oh Hi! Kittiya...Long time no see you here...Welcome back! ^^
Thank you so much for your information&Translation for me...Haha...I'm so happy because now we had another enthusiam Yadech shipper like Mea Kaew...the uncle "Seng Khonkaen"..Maybe he'll be "great ally" for Mea Kaew to "help" her on the "necessary case"...Sr I begin imagining again ^ ^
@Bubba: thank you so much for your all sharing...so beautiful clip...especialy Mistine clip...So envy with Yaya's beauty..but she is our truly angel, right:)...OMG...The sweetest...the most beautiful angel of mine....
@Som9, Vimalee, bubbles8: For me...like everyone..I love the innocent image&nice, sweet characters of Yaya too....So suitable with her...Although they were the same role types but Yaya always bring the new feeling, not boring on each role she played..so I also love all the roles- nice, sweet, innocent characters of her.....However I want to see Yaya change a little bit her role too...the more mature, sassy role....It's not I was boring with her "normal" role (never..)....It's just...I think it'll be good for Yaya when she plays a lot of diffirent role..and it'll be interesting for us to see her change...Surely it'll be truly new feeling for us ^^...Now, I really look forward to see that change on RFTD..I think "Mayumi" role will give Yaya a new experience with the more mature image..and  I think Yaya's age would not be the promblem we should care if she played a more mature&sassy role..because she'll be play very well....Yaya has teen girl's appearance but her thought, her mind is quitely mature, doesn't she? :)

And here...the photo I love soo much from Siam event

Love the way Nadech looking at his "younger sister"...haha...so concentrate on Yaya...Everytime I see a photo like this I always imagine "what is he thinking about Yaya"..Maybe he so proud of his "beloved youger sister" and "love" her more :secret:

Credit: Barry.Ya