[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
hee. he's carrying her camera for her. love such candid pics of them together. esply when he takes care of her like tt :)
That's totally adorable. He did say that since they're coming to America (where he wanted to come) instead of Italy (where Yaya wanted to go), then he has to be extra sweet to her, such as carrying her shopping bags, etc... I see he's kept his words :bhehe:
Suuure Nadech, any excuse to be sweet to Yaya :pervie:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
All the places that Yadech went reminded of the wonderful time my family and I had.

I'm glad Yadech seemed to have a great time in California. Thanks everyone for sharing.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
For everyone who still said they are going to Vegas. Unfortunately Vegas was cancel.
Please, for the last time Vegas was cancel. Ok, I hope everyone got that so I don't have
to repeat myself again. And please don't ask why it was cancel, Please!!! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, Bubba. You made my day! Nadech is such a dork.

Both Nadech and Yaya were known to be scared of ghost, but they were brave enough to go into the haunted house. Yaya was so scared and came out crying. Nadech had to console and soothed her. Poor girl. I wondered if the picture of them riding on the motorcycle was after the haunted house because Yaya's face seemed kinda red or was it just the lightning.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech's birthday:
It felt as though there was only Yaya and Nadech...no one else existed ;)

Lay's farewell party. Yadech singing "Lucky"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DugCxIPVAZE
Nadech is so funny. Was he reading the lyrics on his phone?

Anyway, I'm feeling so Yadech-deprived...they're both suspiciously on the down low right now, Hmm......

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:

Thanks again, Bubba!

I heard that Nadech and Yaya often speak English to each other, but I didn't know that she also writes in English to him too. Wow, Yaya is so talented. She can understand and speak Thai, English, Norwegian, French, and Spanish. So Nadech, just invite Yaya when you are ready to go on to another vacation. She can be your personal tour interpreter and I can assure you that you will have a blast!

I have noticed something on this Lays trip. Nadech's mom is very stylish, the way she dresses and poses for pictures. Yaya can be with Nadech's mom since she is a girl and they could go shopping together. Yaya's mom, on the other hand, is very simple and easy going, she can be with Nadech since he is a very simple guy. How many times have we seen him wear that pink flowers shirt? If someone stole that shirt from him and asked for a ransom, I think he would be willing to pay for it just to get that shirt back, lol.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
im willing to sacrifice and steal that shirt, and my only ransom for him would be is to marry yaya hehe fine fine maybe not that much, he can get it back only if he promises not to wear it again!

yeah yadech does seem a little quiet after their lays trip, im just gona have the wildest dream and think that nadech sneaked his way to norway LOL

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. After they sing him happy birthday, she went for the cake and who knows where he brought it too. Nadech is so funny when it comes to his food, lol. It was too cute the way him and Yaya looked at each other while Yaya was singing to him.

Thanks for sharing.

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=641QCFP6Hvw
nadech singing look aum! love this song~
credit jaaey aey @ youtube

@thaimovielover i think he was also concerned about yaya carrying the cake for so long lol. id like to think he's a gentleman like tt.

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, Bubba. You made my day! Nadech is such a dork.

Both Nadech and Yaya were known to be scared of ghost, but they were brave enough to go into the haunted house. Yaya was so scared and came out crying. Nadech had to console and soothed her. Poor girl. I wondered if the picture of them riding on the motorcycle was after the haunted house because Yaya's face seemed kinda red or was it just the lightning.
@Vimalee, do you have any pics or vids of when they this happened at the haunted house? Always love seeing Nadech being sweet and taking care of Yaya :woot2: