[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Callayuki, thank you for sharing the birthday pictures! I bet Nadech loved it. And Yaya even put on a dress for him ;)
So happy that they can celebrate his birthday together.
The scarf Yaya wore looks suspiciously similar to the one Nadech was knitting. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one and the same.
Hopefully someone can confirm it :)

Thanks for the clip Vimalee. Love the yadech.com shoutout! Yes, there will definitely be a fifth, sixth, etc... anniversary. Yadech lives on <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADECH!!!
To the most beautiful (both inside and out) birthday boy ever.
May this day be filled with nothing but love and happiness for you.
Thank you being a part of my life.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Was this yesterday? I have been in & out of Modesto this past weekend because my dad is at Kaiser Hospital in Modesto.

Miss Bouakham, I am so jealous!
yes that was yesterday. He's in front of the hotel across from the parking garbage. I wish I was there too.....I have to work!! If I knew the schedule of them ahead of time about Modesto and Fresno I would took Sunday off instead. When I found out the schedule it was ready to late.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a little Nadech treat in celebration for his birthday. I hope it's okay that I keep flooding the thread with Yadech's encounter. I'm still feeling so excited from last night. I'm working on more clips, but this one is one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lPkgmg5lFQ
My sister asked Nadech to sing and I prompted him. He's so cute^^ Loved hearing him live.

Bou

sarNie Adult
Thank you Miss Bouakham for sharing us your experience, pictures and videos of yadech! I am happy that you got to meet them and somewhat jealous of you lol! I hope to meet them one day, however, I would have to go to Thailand to meet them, since I live in Canada and highly doubt they'd come here! I look forward to seeing more clips!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks You Bouakham for sharing your lovely time with Yadech, and got a chance to listend to Nadech sing his song very close , and it would be better if Yaya could joint him and sing their couple song ton le si dam. anyway I'm sure that aot of Yadechers are so enviouse of you right now that include me too.

Even i never have a chance to see this two but in my heart no one can replace Yadech. I watched thai Drama since i was very young but never like this before. Yadech forever. :beer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADECH :party: :party: :party:

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Miss Bouakham, for sharing all you experiences so we can live it all and see Yadech through you. :cheer: :clap: :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Nadech!!! :heart: :wub:

From Yadech and AF, USA, yay!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG HE IS SO CUTE I WISH I LIVED IN FRESNO MY AUNT LIVES THERE I DIDNT KNOW HE WENT TO CA. AWWWWW HE SO CUTE. MAN NO BODY THERE EVEN KNOWS HIM BESIDES BIG FANS WHO WATCHES HIS DRAMA'S AND STALKS HIM AND IS A BIG ASS HUGE ASS FAN LIKE ME HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU NADECH!!!!!! I WISH I WAS THERE I WOULD HUG YOU AREADY AND CRY CAUSE YOU ARE LEAVING.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ Miss Bouakham, thank you so very much for sharing an awesome experience, beautiful pictures and clip with us. You're so lucky to meet with Nadech and Yaya and share a memorable moment with them, and they're so lucky to have a wonderful fan like you.

Thanks Callayuki for sharing pictures and Vimalee for wonderful clips.

Here's the clip of the Birthday's wishes to Nadech from other daras.
cr:NadechYaya

Some pictures of them in LA

cr:NadechYaya fb

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Miss Bouakham for sharing your experience with us,,,,, I'm soooo jealous v you,,,,, I wish one day I may have a similar experience same as u lols :) :)

Thanks fantastic_27 for you clip,,,,, really good ja,,,, can't wait for this coming Lakorn ,,,,, :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Nadech said that this lakorn should be done in around 2014. :p

eek. *squeal* missbouakham, I relived the moment while reading your story.. I'll have to post my story later on. It was a pleasure meeting you and the others. And how lucky of you to get his fork as keepsake.. ahaha.. me and the others wondered where it went.. LOL, j/k j/k. :p

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@ Vimalee: thank you so much for your anwser about Yaya's scarf and for your sharing about Mv...soooooooo cute Mv and I love the song too...Ah...I also found about the scence Nadech knitting one scarf like Yaya's scarf through the Mv Bubba posted on page 98.(.from 1:41):)

@Miss Bouakham: OMG....So cute moment of Nadech.....Thank you soooooooooo much for your priceless Mv...Ohhhhhhhhhh I love his voice....I love his shyness a little bit at 0:14...sooooooooo cute...Nothing to say Bouakham...Love it soooooooooooo much...love you too:)
And thank you for your compliment for me abt the BD card...But the truth is the card wasn't made by me..I found it accidently from "Secret garden-opera.com page" when I make a birthday wish for Nadech...I like this card and I think it is so suitable for Nadech...so I added it with my BD wish for Nadech that I posted at AF, Yadech.com, NY Pantip Fb ...Therefore..when I was received some compliment about this card...I feel I don't be deserved a litlle bit @_ @......

Some new photos of NY

Nadech looks at Yaya...Yaya looks at Nadech...And...NY look each other...love this moment

So funny "couple" photo shoot...^^

Love 2 photos below...soooooooo matching about NY's style (Although Nadech&Yaya're always our matching couple:)!!

Credit: NY Pantip fb

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for sharing all these wonderful fan accounts,video & photos..Yes I m having a blast these day through reading all these posts written by all my lovely Yadech siblings...I m sure that Yadech also had great & wonderful moments & memories because of u girls..esp Nadech's birthday celebration..I have just learned abt the bond btw all the Yadech sisters & abt Yadech's cute trueself because of u girls..I must say that U girls did a great job..Gladfully,Yadech also had a chance to learn abt how huge they r loved by us through Yadech sisters on behalf of Yadech.com..Its just like a great gift for this Christmas.& just wanna thank u all for Yadech & all the rest of Yadechers who didn't have a chance to get to meet with Yadech..

Sorry for my late appreciate note as coincidentally I m in busying studies recently.But I do enjoy & love all these fan accounts..

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my Yadech siblings in advance !!!! & wish u all have good time together with great celebrations..& love u all na..
:party: :toast: :beer: :xmas:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
loveangel, I agree with you. I don't think I've ever loved two stars so much. They're both precious and irreplaceable.

bubba, thank you for the birthday clip. It was so sweet of the fans to gather some of his co-stars like that...especially Yaya, hehe^^ I see Nadech wearing another tshirt with a provocative woman, lol. I think I know what to give him the next time I meet him! :p

aikoden, didn't he and Yaya used two forks for the cake from yadech.com? What happened to it? I'm loving your clips as well, thank you for sharing them <3 It was wonderful meeting everyone; I hope we can meet again if Yadech ever comes back :D

Callayuki, don't feel guilty. I still want to thank you for sharing the pictures :) Seems like the tour group went to the Griffith Observatory. Nadech is always taking pictures of Yaya, hmm? Pictures of their last event together with the Lays tour group looked like tons of fun. I think it would be a blast to tour with Yadech.

swift2thsky, I definitely agree with you. Meeting Yadech has put a very sweet ending to 2012 for me.

Anyways, I uploaded all my videos. Here are some highlights. The rest can be found at my channel
https://www.youtube....user/bouakham87
I had to hire my brother to take videos because I wanted every second captured with Yadech <3

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Welcoming Yaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUKOaWBw8g

Nadech's arrival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKyci7AREA

"Aloha!" says Nadech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uww3X6Zc2U

Singing HBD to Nadech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtS5NwwQiSE

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I realized when I greeted him, I didn't hug him yet! So here's my hug^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8n6pJFo2CE

"For you" Nadech says to my niece before taking a bite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTi48lsnD6U

Nadech answered questions regarding his upcoming projects <3
I missed the ending when he shouted "I get to go to the pub!" LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-dwq8U8M8

With a heavy heart, we watch them leaving for the final time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGm89fOyqc

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Miss BouaKham summed up most of what happened let me just summarized what occurred w/ us Yadech.com girls before the arrival & things between Yadech & me personally. Sorry if this is like a novel ok ladies.

Well the night before i was very anxious cuz I had a meeting that I was suppose to do around the same time as Yadech's arrival. Thankfully I got that done and out of the way. Then I got ready waiting for Aikoden to pick me up cuz i was tagging along with her & KenAnn Fan to the airport which i live right by. When they were running late cuz they went to grab cake&flowers, i got so freaking anxious thinking "OMG, what if they left me behind!!!" *madness*. Well they came, LoL, 2 other lovely ladies joined us on the way to the airport (sorry gals I dnt know your usernames). We got the gifts ready & sat down in front of the check in area. At first we thought were were the only one, then we met a very pretty fan by the name of Dee, her daughter, and her husband ( there for the purpose of taking pictures LoL), then we met 2 other ladies, and before Yadech came we came across Miss BouaKham, her sister and niece.

We were waited for an hour I believe. LoL KenAnn Fan designating duties. We were all expecting a tour bus, none came by. When Yaya walked in I think half of us didn't even realize it. Suddenly we all just jumped up and walked over to her, leaving all the gifts & Yadech.com banner that we brought behind :0! Yaya was at the Check-In counter, I remember asking the girls "Shall we say Hi to them"...No response, I just heard everyone said "Hi!" so I said "Hellooo".

Ah! she was so sweet after she checked-in she immediately came over to say hi to us. I waited my turn. When I got to her she was still talking about how cute the shirt MissBouaKham gave her, so she showed me, she was too sweet. I gave Yaya a hug, and I told her I wanted to look at her for a long time so I can see if its really her ( LoL creep). She was so sweet, she smiled and laughed. I asked for a her autographed and told her it was going to be my birthday in a couple of days so she wrote me a personal msg :heart: She took a good minute to write the msg. While she was writing I asked her how Yosemite was. She said it was beautiful but it was extremely cold. That she didnt anticipate it to be that cold, and was not prepared for it. I asked her if it was her first time in California and she said it was. I said something along the line of "well if you want to see America, that's California", she finished writing the msg and I gave her another hug before stepping aside for the next fan.

Next thing I know, everyone's attention shifted to the door, and I heard a very sexy "Sawatdee Ka" from that direction. In the video I saw that my mouth dropped when Nadech walked in LoL. I totally gotta love his style that day. It was very hard to get to Nadech, or more like it was very hard to wait my turn. I still kick myself about this but when he walked toward me I said "Wow! you're not as tall as I thought you'll be." *shake-heads*hide face in my hands*..what i the world was i THINKING?! Nadech looked so confused after that. I tried to recover and said "Which is a good thing...for me!" haha, I honestly don't think he heard me or even comprehend what I said, but I still can't believe I said what I said. Not cool at all. I hugged him. He hugged me tighter than I hugged him honestly cuz I was still in awe that Nadech, future Kobori was standing right in front of me!! I honestly spazzed out, I dont even recall if I said anything to him while we were there, together. I just remember asking him to sign stuff. I remember looking into his eyes, Girls! let me tell you, his eyes are so dark, beautiful and alluring!! When I looked into them I wasn't sure if I saw heaven or hell! Hhahahahha. I seriously don't remember what I did or said w/ Nadech. I just remember asking him to do that "heart-pose" with me afterward. He was like "huh, what...oh Saranheyo" LoL...That picture was PERFECT!

Fast forward to when he was going through security check. Yaya had already gone through. It was busy, so he was stuck talking to us for a good 2 min. I was talking to Dee on the side and we were commenting on his facial hair. We both concluded he was probably growing it out for something, perhaps Koo Gum! When Nadech turned to say bye (for the 100th time) Dee yelled "We can't wait to see you as Kobori"...someone asked when it was going to come out he said "aporrrl" LoL he was trying to say "April" and KenAnn Fan ask him about "Roy Run Tawan Dured" he said 2014 *sniff*sniff*, I remember telling him to be a good boy in La, and that he can't drink yet here in the US. He turned to us and put his hands up in the air and did a little dance and said "yeah! im going to the pub..." silly boy. Other than that we just watched him walk through security check, i remember him taking off his blazer, one of the security guys saying something to him and Dee yelling "hey you be nice to him" LoL. He turned to say bye to us 2 more times before he disappeared. :(

Afterward we went to introduced ourselves to Miss Bouakham and Hole! and Behold! his sister was Kry*Star...it was an honor to meet both these girl especially Kry*Star, i remember back in the earlier days I was following this girl's work, she was like a legend to me (like wishboniko), I felt like i met another celebrity LoL. We all said bye and i left with my group of Yadech.com girls and we stayed in the car for a good 20 min reviewing videos and huffing & puffing that we actually met Yadech!

In the end here i just want to thank Aikoden and KenAnn Fan and the other 2 gals for letting me tag along. God knows Im not an active Yadecher, but i do adore and love them just as much as the next fan. It was an amazing experience. Cant wait for the next meeting!