[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
^ Yup, definitely a must watch!!!! I have been watching this clip for the last couple
of hour. I can't get enough of it! Just look at Yaya's face when Nadech mark her drawing.
And the way she scream, Na rak mak mak! You can hear Kim said laew mak ( so evil ).
And after a couple of second Yaya finally said Jai Rai Aah (so mean) 5555. And Nadech,
just act as if he didn't do anything wrong. Mannnn this boy sure love to tease Yaya.
He does! LOL so cute though!
*cough cough* WOW, he do this too? Hahaha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ candy. Lmao... Nadech would do anything just to get into Yaya
business!!! He is such a dork.

@ I really can't recall what part that picture is too! I watch all of the clip that was posted
at NY club and did see that part. Maybe I should go back and watch it again.

This is such a sweet mv. I love it. It contain of some of my favorite parts from DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK!

http://youtu.be/xb2Y8xTnrhM

credit: thaicouples33x

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Here's a mv of both the event they attend that day! Enjoy, it's very lovely! especially the way they look at eachother.
and I love the song as well!

credit: porpeartord

And here is another favorite of mine. Just look at the both of them. When Nadech looks at
Yaya, Yaya looks down. And when Yaya looks at Nadech, Nadech looks down.
They costantly did that for so long. It's like Yadech secretly ADMIRE eachother
without knowing! At 2:37 is when their eyes finally meat. <3 They are like in their own little
world not caring about anyone around them. This clip put a smile on my face the whole time. :D

credit: pittanomipa

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
However nadech keeps calling yaya to sit next to him and P Ann hears it and quickly called yaya to come over.. U guys already observe through the fancams and clips (thumbs up for having eagle eyes heheh). Nadech just wants yaya by his side lolz... :)
@ thank you so much for the translations callayuki and boakim for sharing your fan accounts, it makes watching the clip again extra SWEET. nadech made it so obvious he wanted yaya to sit nxt to him LOL so cute of him!
thanks kenann, nadech looks so cute, acting all innocent while teasing yaya!! i couldnt stop smiling at your latest clip too, yadech sure are in their own world, one looks up the other looks down, always so in sync with one another!

race1me

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing all the clips and photos Yadechers!

Nadech was finally fed up of being ignored by Yaya (first it was Mark, then Kim and finally drawing on the table) so he had to do something to get her attention. lol

After watching the many clips numerous times, I felt that Nadech was pouting the whole time when he was being ignored by Yaya...oohhh the delusional mine of a Yadecher. lol

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Where is this part at? What is Yaya doing?
Heheh.. It's in NYalwaysfb. Clip 5 ja.. Around 7:40.. Where they r done with the live interview.. U guys can see nadech so caring towards yaya.. When he saw her did that, he quickly asks.. And yaya turns and shakes her head like she is fine :)

And
Later in that clip too, nadech suddenly turns to look at yaya( in a very cute stare) until the fan saw and scream.. He quickly turns to look at the fans and smile.. Lolz.. He then turns back to look at yaya again(this time.. Both eyes meet keke) .. He must miss her so much lolz!! :)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
He does! LOL so cute though!
*cough cough* WOW, he do this too? Hahaha

Thank you so much for your sharing Candy....I can't stop smiling when I see this photo...NY are so..so..so cute, aren't they? ^^...Sometimes they're sweet like real couple....sometimes they're playful and cute like children...OMG....it's the obvious thing but I still wanna say that..." I love everything about NY....the most lovely and matching couple in the world..."...I said like this for a thousand times...but for me it's not enough....I love them more and more everyday :woot:

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Boakim for sharing Yadech's story of calender signing event....Feel me like being there ;cuz of ur great exact description....Awwww...U r so lucky to be there....I might have heart attack if I was there to see all that Yadech's sweetness....lol....

Later in that clip too, nadech suddenly turns to look at yaya( in a very cute stare) until the fan saw and scream.. He quickly turns to look at the fans and smile.. Lolz.. He then turns back to look at yaya again(this time.. Both eyes meet keke) .. He must miss her so much lolz
He must be missing her for sure...that's why he keep talking,smiling and eyeing on her thru this event..I think its too obvious that he can't keep away all his attention on Yaya though he was busied with signing. Nadech is more obvious than Yaya..U guys can notice that in this clip around 11:00.&lt;

Credit : Nadechyaya.com

@race1me,I have the same thought too...

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Boakim: Ohhhhhh....So envious of you........How can you stand NY's sweetness when you were there??? I'm so curious about that:)
I don't dare to imagine what happen if I were there....Maybe i'll be crazy(..haha,,just kidding.)...But when will my dream come true???I also really want to meet NY directly like you Boakim...Hope that day comes soon....
And thank you..so..so much about your story...It make me fell more cuteness about NY..especially Nadech's cuteness and "wonderful Yadech shipper" P'Ann...luv..luv..luv ^ ^
P/S: Would you mind if I ask you :"Nadech is kumlang jeep Yaya so much" what mean it is? Plz tell me naz..so sorry I don't know Thai..thank you so much...

@Swiffy: I think like you too.....After few days without seeing Yaya, Nadech maybe miss her so much...through some Mv of this event ...He usually gaze lovingly at Yaya....Oh how sweet he is....^ ^
Thanks so much for your clip..love 11:00

On this clip...(plz notice 1:21)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bYKiMhGwGbM
Nadech touch Yaya's shoulder softly...and then he pretended that he didn't do anything...haha...Nadech was so artful...so cute.....Surely...he miss her so much...Now I really want to believe that Nadech has special feeling for Yaya....Can I belive like that????

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Heheh.. It's in NYalwaysfb. Clip 5 ja.. Around 7:40.. Where they r done with the live interview.. U guys can see nadech so caring towards yaya.. When he saw her did that, he quickly asks.. And yaya turns and shakes her head like she is fine :)

And
Later in that clip too, nadech suddenly turns to look at yaya( in a very cute stare) until the fan saw and scream.. He quickly turns to look at the fans and smile.. Lolz.. He then turns back to look at yaya again(this time.. Both eyes meet keke) .. He must miss her so much lolz!! :)
Thank you baokim! I been rewatching the clip over and over again.....we really need to watch it carefully cus we will miss all the cuteness :).

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Here's another one of Pitt wonderful MV! Enjoy Yadecher!!! :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYKiMhGwGbM&sns=em[/youtube]

Sent from my iPhone

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much Boakim for sharing your stories with us here. You are very lucky to have met Yadech and we are very fortunate to have you here. I heard Yaya wasn't feeling well that day and I'm not surprised at all. She has been working a lot lately and with finals no wonder she wasn't feeling well. Both Yadech attended the Tisco Wealth Party later on that day and Yaya couldn't carry the high note when they sang Talay See Dum. Nadech had to help her out. Poor Yaya, Nadech also wasn't feeling well a few days earlier. My sister said they two spent so much time together that they even passed the germs to one another. Yaya has a migraine headache especially in the sun that's why you often saw Nadech carried umbrella for her. Nadech has an asthma. They two just need to take care of each other.

I will come back with more cute stories from the calendar signing event later.