[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Heheh no am not living in Thailand, but it's just that I visited Thailand very often. I hope u will meet them soon too!! :)

And guys, had u seen nadech's mum ig? Yadech went to Bali for photoshoot, and I think from ig, both r sitting tgt... So cute!! And yaya and nadech's mum were helping in cooking once they arrived!! Hint hint hint?!! Heheh.. :)
Lol, boakim knows a lot abt NY :D thumb's up ja!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs74dM8Tzmo&feature=g-all-u
I hope this will never happen again!!! This makes me think of that Gay guy that tried to harass nadech!

Pitta explain in the video that while yaya was with her fans, there was a international guy that wanted to take a photo with her which Yaya agree to. But that guy just couldn't keep his hands off her. So some fans said '' Don't Touch her'' He did back away after her fans told him off, but it seems like he didn't understand cause he went to his friends and start smiling and talking with his friends. Pitta also said it was so loud. She also said that Nadech were there but he didn't see what had happen. But because of that loud voice Nadech turn and look.. Pitta also said that this was filmed during the middle of the accident, cause that guy tried to come back to Yaya again later on...

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks cookiees for the info! Very scary....now a day people doesn't have respect for anybody. I hope this kind of stuff don't happen again but yet celebrity goes through a lot of these kind of stuff. Yadech just need to be more careful!

somp9

sarNie Adult
anothe photoshoot of them, that is awesome. Bali is a beautiful city and their photoshoot will turn out beautiful with romantic scenary.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, Nadech seems to be so worry of Yaya alot and so, he has to look back while they say "don't touch her" Hehe, thanks cookies for the video and translation. :)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
The magazine will be out on December. And Nadech's mother just posted that it will be out 10th December ^^
can't wait to see the photos.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I want to get one too......how can we buy the mag from from the US? Anyone with info plsssss let me know ja. Thanks in advance! :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awwwww they r toooooo cute :) cant wait til it comes out. Miss Yadech dearly lol anyway anyone knos if the english version of the book is out? I really want to read the book since our wonderful translators translaye it so wonderful ;)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
The magazine will be out on December. And Nadech's mother just posted that it will be out 10th December ^^
can't wait to see the photos.
If you ask one of the admin of yadech fanpage to buy it for you, i think they will help you..
Try it and see if they can, but it think you should ask a week before the magazine release cause i have a feeling that this magazine will be sold out fast.