[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
More pictures from Yadech's Oops! magazine shoot with Aum and Weir for those who care (like me :D):

Yaya looks so amazing and beautiful in the white dress! Aum looks pretty in most of the pictures. It's an interesting concept that they switch the couples around in the last two pictures, but I wish that Yadech were with each other and Aum and Weir with one another. xD Aum and Weir actually make a cute and good-looking couple. Still, it's nice to see Aum with Nadech and Yaya with Weir (although they don't really match :p). Overall, a very beautiful photo shoot! :thumbsup:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWoBw6f3qA&feature=g-all-u

The boy's part of the song goes like this:
Yaya krap, Yaya krap I have a questions that i want to ask you krap.
Just imaging, imaging that you are lonely and are dreaming that you are meeting

a perfect handsome guy. And that guy's name happens to be Nadech.
And i want to know that if yaya will like it?
Yaya would you like it? Yaya would you like it?
If nadech happens to like you, would you like it?
Yaya would you like it? Yaya would you like it?
If nadech happens to like you, would you like it?

Yaya's sinning 0:57
The fanclub, The fanclub, Yaya have something to ask you.
The fanclub, The fanclub, Yaya have something to ask you.
Just imaging, imaging if the things he said that nadech likes me, what would i do?
Wondering if the fanclub will scold me, Yaya is afraid to get hurt. Ayaa i don't even need to think about it
cause this is only a imagination.
will the fanclub gets mad, will the fanclub gets mad.
If P'nadech happens to like me, and what would the fanclub say?
Will the fanclub gets mad, will the fanclub gets mad
If P'nadech happens to like me.

(And the last part goes like this)
Will the fanclub gets mad if P'nadech happens to like me, or will the fanclub be Good with it?.
THE END.

When yaya sang this song she used her name instead of saying I. So that's why when she sang her part it goes like this '' Yaya have something to ask you'' Instead of '' I have something to ask u''.. Oh btw i don't think it's yaya's voice.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Will i get mad if Nadech likes you?? NO!!!! I want you guys to get marry!! lol who gonna get mad at you. You guys are friking perfect together!!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the video clip and the translation cookiees :) Yaya so cute in the MV! :)

Fans will like ja..... Very very much!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
No one is going to be mad if Nadech likes her! She's too precious and sweet. If he got her, that's even better. I like the song, it's really cool. LOL thanks for sharing cookies! You are the best! :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
AHHH~ cuteness overload , the lyrics are awesome !
is it a smooth way to get the fanclub's approval of Yadech? xD *my shipper-self likes to think that way*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Cookies, nope that's not Yaya's voice.

Goodness she is tooo freakin cute! I LOL @ when she face palmed herself at the mention of "Bear". So so adorable! She looks really good at this event.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, Yadech fans have been on cloud nine here with all these photo shoots, translations of RFTD, events, etc.

Here is another cute story from Oops magazine. Oops asked Weir, "between Yaya and Aump, if you could choose one to hug, who would it be, Yaya or Aump?

Weir answered, "I don't want to choose because both of them are already taken, they both have owners already"

I know Aump is seeing someone, but I don't know about Yaya so Weir must be implying that Yaya already have Nadech.

Did Weir try to give us a hint or something?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee i was just about to post it lol, but thank you for posting it..

Isn't it clear enough that weir is hinting something about yadech? LOL
''they both have owners already'' :rockon: :rockon: