[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am reading the latest update again LOL! Blushing like crazy here. I can definitely see Yaya & Nadech when reading all the chapters.

Thanks Kittiya.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ ceda_lee. Oh I'm sure kittiya would blush. If we as reader are blushing like crazy just reading it,
Kittiya would be blushing to cloud 9. Lol...It must be hard writing love scene. :coverlaf: Glad to see you
here with us sometimes. Kit tueng na ja! Oh how I miss GRGR times. 5555. Sorry off topic.
Oh how I miss those days and I'm ready to do it again once this one airs.

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya looks beautiful in MV with Chin.
Please don't get me wrong, i like Yadech but i'm just curious: Does anyone know that Yaya went to the same university with Kimberly? i've read from somewhere don't remember. Yaya have busy schedule with school and filming at the same time. But for Kimberly, she seems to have more lakorns line up. Does she still in school? and kim is Ann T favorite. hope Kim not trying to compete with Yaya.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
First off Somp9/Loveyaya, I don't see why the fact you like Yadech has anything to do with what your assumption of Kim competing with Yaya.

Yaya and Kim have never attended the same schools. Kim is home schooled while Yaya is attending Chulalongkorn University. About Kim having more lakorns lined up, I'm not sure why you think that way. Yaya has two lakorns to film which are Maya Tawan and Dao Reung and she has this series later for 2013. Kim also has the same amount of lakorns where she was previously filming both Punya Chon Khon Krua and Raeng Pratana back to back and has Ton Ruk Rim Rua coming up with Mark Prin. If you were to look at their profiles, Yaya has more lakorns because aside from the fact that she entered the industry earlier than Kim, she was filming TD and GRGR while at that same time, Kim only had Rak Pathiharn.

If we were to really compare the two in terms of amount of work and type of work, Yaya has the upper hand. If you follow up with lakorn updates in general, you'd know that between Yaya and Kim, Yaya has been rumored in more lakorns which is a clear indication that many producers/productions are interested in working with her. More rumored lakorn/ attraction factor will lead to more projects in the future. For Kim, her career has been mainly with Maker Group/Maker Y Group so far. I'm not bringing this up to start any fan wars and make it look like Yaya is better but I'm stating the obvious. Yes, I know Kim is working with Lakorn Thai and Thong Production but when you break it down, Yaya has the wider range of experiences with different productions/directors. So again, I'm confused about your comment on Kim having more lakorns lined up. Is Kim linked to a lot of other lakorns aside from Ton Ruk Rim Rua that I'm unaware of? As far as I'm concerned, Khun Ja just might be interested in casting her for Sai See Plerng but Preem or Chalida have the better chances there.

Does Kim still go to school, yes. The last time I ever bothered to check up on her, it was said that she's only home schooled on Sundays and after she's done with RP, she will only film one lakorn at a time.

Kim is Anne Thongprasom's favourite, sure you can say that because she was casted in Anne's first lakorn that she produced. Keep in mind though that the reason why Anne casted Kim in the first place was because she felt that Kim would suit the role and she wanted to mold her as an actress seeing that she resembled Anne when she was younger. Truthfully though, everyone has their favourites. Off Pongpat favors Margie and Taew, Khun Ja favors Kim and Preem, Khun Tu favors Wawwa and Pam, Nok Chatchai favors Mark and Chalida and the list is endless. Anne has revealed earlier during the GRGR days that she adores Yaya and would like the chance to work with Yadech in the future. Just because Kim is one of Anne's favourites, doesn't mean Kim should be viewed as a threat to Yaya. Besides, one is allowed to have more than one favourite. Kim's workload has nothing to do with Yaya and vice versa. With or without Kim, Yaya is still someone that Anne likes. So this all shouldn't be viewed as a competition as to who has more lakorns and who is who's favorite. Maybe competitive fans will want to think that way but I could careless.

Comparisons are good to motivate and improve yourself for the better but really but this whole idea of Kim vs. Yaya is really unnecessary. I've seen this topic pop up randomly many times and choose to ignore it since there's really nothing to it but now that you've commented and asked, I will speak my mind. The tension between both their fanclubs and all the random comparisons are a little pathetic and excessive IMHO. I can understand the whole who is prettier, who is the better actress because everyone will think differently but when we think of them going against each other, that's a different story.

I apologize in advance if my longggg rambling post offends anyone and please don't feel like I'm personally attacking you Somp9. I've seen you state the same ideas and ask the same question a countless number of times so I've now answered and put everything out in the open. This is a Yadech lakorn thread so conversations should be pertained to only things that are related to them without dragging other ppl's names unless it's called for. This will be the very last time I ever mention Kim's name or anything related to drama for the that matter.

To end things, I want to quote one of Yaya's responses in her magazine interview from 2011. When she was asked how does she feel that she has replaced Anne as the new Princess of the Entertainment, she replied saying that no one has the ability or privilege to replace another person. Even if one takes over as the newest hot commodity, they won't be able to replace that person in the fans hearts. Everyone is unique and that fact should be embraced openly. My last comments; acknowledge differences, appreciate them and move on. This is not a playing field to see which team wins the game. It's about what you do, it's about the effort and hard work you put into making that goal and it's also about doing your best.

I'm out and I'm officially done with this topic for good.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@CC.....Thank you for pointing out the fact!

Things that doesn't have to be mention don't mention it. We're in this thread because we're fan of Yadech not anybody else. We don't need drama here! I'm loving all the goods thing happening to our Yadech and plssss who ever don't like Yadech just stay silent and move on. We don't need drama here!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
so much ryu and mayumi love in this chapter *melts* thank you so much kit, love the part where he asks for a kiss then sneakily turned so mayumi could kiss his lips instead of his cheek. cheeky cheeky!!
ryu is just as cheeky as athit, as hot tempered as fai and saichon, so hopefully they will make him as hot as charles and il be a really happy fan!!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Here's the bigger picture of Yadech's OOPS! magazine shoot with Aum and Weir:

Credits to maxzkazeen @ Picpost.postjung.com. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so gorgeous in the MV clip, and they all look great on the cover. Thanks for sharing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Heavenly sweet!!! Ryo and Mayumi :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thanks again, Kittiya dear for another awesome translation!

I so cannot wait to see this in action. 2013 will be a wonderful year.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ It sure will vimalee. 2013 will be a big year for us Yadecher's. Actually it
has been for the last three years! 5555

Nadech is so Charming.

credit: NY home fb

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya's Cute Voice & performance @ fanmeet 2012 by TrueMove H 3G+ -1!!!!!
I guess there's Nadech name in the song.

Credit : Nadechyaya.com