[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
So excited to read such great news for yadech!!!
March is just around the corner...waiting is nothing if it's for yadech ;)
Can't wait for their epic fourth collaboration

Thank you boakim for translating for us.
Nadech's answers describe Yaya perfectly....just saying.... ;)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Don't know if u all have seen the new lays picture of yadech.
But i will post them here ^^
all the credit it's on the pictures

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhhhh!!! I just screammmmm looking at those pics!!! Thank u so much for sharring ja... Yadech is so lovely!!!
Can't wait for the fancam heheh. :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
So happy For great new abt yaya's comfirm. :yahoo: :clap: Thx Vimalee for sharings !!!!
There's only waiting for the day of our Yadech be back together again!!!! :slapandkissse3: :toast:

Thx Boakim & cookiies for great sharings too.they look so cute together for all the time !!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yea we're finally given some time frame to look forward, dont mind waiting till march as long as its for yadech, thanks cookies for the great news and all the pics (too cute!!) nadech is always confirming that yaya is in rftd, feels like he really wants yaya to be in it (hehe its js my wishful thinking :p)
thanks boakim for the translations, both ur thai and eng are good!! hmm nadech, why are u always indirectly describing yaya when asked about your ideal girl huh?? (another wishful thinking hehe)
sad to kno this is yadechs last yum yum event :(

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hellooo,
Thanks everyone for sharing tons of cute pix and clips of Yadech. love it
They are sweeter than sugar wuahaahaa. Now i can say without doubt that there is no chemistry between th3m at all. This is REAL people. You cant just pretend this... Yahoo you cant hide your feelings for each other anymore right Yadech?^^
BB have a nice day guys...

somp9

sarNie Adult
so Yaya confirms it to be in this series for sure? Like their recent pictures from the Yum Yum event. can't wait to see the whole clip of this event.
It's so funny when they're dancing gangnam style. Yaya dancing is improving alot.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for posting clips and pictures of Yadech's latest event.

As always, they are very cute and entertaining. Fans love them and cheer for them to be a real couple.

I will support their works together and individually. I will cheer for them on-screen; however, off-screen I will leave that to fate and destiny. I don't want to be disappointed and I don't want Yadech fans to be either.

According to the latest IN magazine, October 2012, (credit to NadechYaya.com Facebook). He said he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, but he is talking to someone outside of ET. She is someone from his hometown of Korn Kaen. They would go out with the groups of friends or sometimes just the two of them.

Sorry, I don't really want to bring this up, but Nadech once said to the fans. He said please do not focus too much on wanting them to be a real couple because ultimately the fans would be the ones who will get hurt if thing doesn't turn out to be what the fans want.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
hi MrscChum, can you link me to the videos? i searched all over youtube for that ratree samorn with all the casts but the link is deleted everywhere. :(
I would love to give you the link but I'm not at home right now, if you could search for Wishboniko channel ins in there. I know it's there cus I goes in her channel everyday. I could do it for you when I get home ja.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
hi MrscChum, can you link me to the videos? i searched all over youtube for that ratree samorn with all the casts but the link is deleted everywhere. :(
I would love to give you the link but I'm not at home right now, if you could search for Wishboniko channel ins in there. I know it's there cus I goes in her channel everyday. I could do it for you when I get home ja.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for posting clips and pictures of Yadech's latest event.

As always, they are very cute and entertaining. Fans love them and cheer for them to be a real couple.

I will support their works together and individually. I will cheer for them on-screen; however, off-screen I will leave that to fate and destiny. I don't want to be disappointed and I don't want Yadech fans to be either.

According to the latest IN magazine, October 2012, (credit to NadechYaya.com Facebook). He said he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, but he is talking to someone outside of ET. She is someone from his hometown of Korn Kaen. They would go out with the groups of friends or sometimes just the two of them.

Sorry, I don't really want to bring this up, but Nadech once said to the fans. He said please do not focus too much on wanting them to be a real couple because ultimately the fans would be the ones who will get hurt if thing doesn't turn out to be what the fans want.
Thanks Vimalee for the news!!
As a fans we dreams and hope for our fav idol to be together but in reality it's up to them. I will always support them together or seperatly.

I admit I was sad to hear about the news, cause we all know that this two is like the best perfect looking couple out there. I won't give up though. But in the future who ever they end up with I wish them the best.......love love Yadech!!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Search 4 huajai haeng khunkhao_ratri samosorn under kisskeepintouch channel but this no eng sub ja

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
No matter what happens with yadech in the future, i will always be their fans.
We all yadech's fans have seen them together for 3years now.
And let's make it to many more years in the future.

Love yadech!