[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Can someone tell me about the series, you guys know when they will do fitting?
sorry too lazy to go to the beginning
just go to the very first page "1" u dont hv to look too hard its basically on the very first comment u can go read about it!! It tells about Nadech story and i think a little of Marios!! :)

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know where i can the cast of 4 hearts of the mountain on that funny show ratree sasamorn? or perhaps download it? can't find it anywhere. thanks!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Great News!

In a recent Men Health event a few days ago, Nadech just confirmed with Jackie from TV Pool that he will play with Yaya again in RFTD starting next year.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay!!!! So happy that they finally confirmed :woot: :dance1: :weee: :clap: . Thanks for the great news :thanks: :kiss3:

somp9

sarNie Adult
yeah, so happy with the great new of Yadech about their 4th lakorn. next year is not too far away.
can someone translate Nadech interview above from the article? Thanks.

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Hi I can only understand Thai a bit.. So my translation is kind of off heheh..
Anyway the above article is

Q1...if u like someone, how do u study that person?
Answer: may start from talking with each other first, talk as a friend first, and then pattana from being friend (its like growing into sth else or someone special ( my guess )

Qn2.. The same as what u r doing to yaya now?
Answer: no krup, P always connecting the story.. ( haha )

Qn3.. Abt places he likes to go..
Answer: I like talay(the sea/beach) cos it's a place that's peaceful, and is a place that has much privacy than other places.

Qn4.. Things that he gives to a girl? Flower? I not so sure
Answer: the truth is I not so sure abt flower but if to give a girl I would give Dok Kularb (a type of flower)

Qn5.. What type of girl nadech likes
Answer: is a person with no spec on girl, any type of girl, sabai sabai(easy going) , wish that she has good personality, cute, rite now when we talk just hope that we understand each other is enough. :)

Abt RFTD, nadech has confirmed since at the other event but only yaya still wait for her queue. Anyway I believe it's definitely yadech tgt in this hehe..

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Khun'Ja is starting to read Roy Fun Tawan Duerd now, she have already finish mario's part.
And yaya will soon end her filming for Maya Tawan, after that she can focus on Dao Rueng and finish that one.
For nadech i don't know how much he have been filming for Reang Prattana, does anyone how much they have filmed it?
And for koo gum he have been filming it for awhile now, but there is still a lot to film..

I also got the news from NY family said that it will start to film in March.
I don't know if they mean the one with mario will start in March or the one with yadech.
But the admin did wrote that yadech will go to Japan, so i guess they mean Nadech's part will start filming in March