[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Kittiya.......are you going to stop translating the RS??? Pam only translate the bathtub scene for us and I don't know if he will translate more. Pls don't stop na!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^i haven't been on this thread for a while and i cant believe howmany pages there are although they have'nt even started fiming yet...go Yadech...Muahahah
just curious is there a bathtub scene
that must be so cute

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Hi All,

This is good news for me. There are two others that are translating RFTD. The translations are posted on Yadech.com. I'll leave it to them to spoil you Well, it has been a great pleasure sharing with you all. :beer:
Kittiya, we all appreciate what you have done for us Yadechers who do not understand Thai.
I know it takes a lot out of your time and I truly thank you for your generosity.
I hope if time permits, you will still continue to share translations with us.
If not, I just want to let you know that we've been very fortunate to have you spoiling us fans *hugs*

I'm glad Yadech have their Yumyum events to give them a reason to keep seeing each other even off screen ;)
I swear when I visit Thailand, I will buy a whole box of their noodles to thank them for supporting our couple so much!!

credit: IG keaw_jung, Barry.Ya facebook

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hi All,

This is good news for me. There are two others that are translating RFTD. The translations are posted on Yadech.com. I'll leave it to them to spoil you Well, it has been a great pleasure sharing with you all. :beer:
Oh thats so sad that u will not translate it anymore, i will definitely miss your updates...
Anyway you will have more time for other activities right^^?
But keep on visiting this forum to support Yadech na...

Lots of hugs and kisses to u for spoiling us Yadechers all along xoxo

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh no pls dont leave us stranded like this kit :( but will respect ur decisions na feel free to come and spoil us wen u have time, just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU and want to send u a HUGE GIGANTIC HUG for all your time and dedication in tranlations!!!

I'm glad Yadech have their Yumyum events to give them a reason to keep seeing each other even off screen ;)
I swear when I visit Thailand, I will buy a whole box of their noodles to thank them for supporting our couple so much!!

You are so cute Miss Bouakham hehe

credit: IG keaw_jung, Barry.Ya facebook
For some reason i really like pic, makes me feel all giddy, cant help but feel it's like a family pose

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They really do look like mommy and daddy like that. Hopefully in the future we'll get to see Yadech play mommy and daddy together (or even in real life LOL :wink: )

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously! They're the hottest and sexyiest couple ever for doing a gangnam style! Lol, the baby that are with them are sooooo danm cute! They should be parent already. Hehe, just to me. Lol, this made my day! :]

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I will try to finish where i have left off then probably will not continue. Maybe if i have sometime i will continue to translate to where Pam started.
Thank you Kittiya! I know your busy and have your own life but if you have sometime pls do continue! We all appreciate all your effort and hardwork in translating this for us! I will wait patiently ja :)! Hug and kiss joob joob!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
please don't stop translate this series right now. whenever you have time, can you continue to translate until the end? Thank you so much for all your hard work.
I really enjoy watching Yadech dance. It is so cute and funny. Yaya is so good dancing along with Nadech, I mean she can copy his moves so quick. Hope to see the whole clip of Yum Yum event.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh my, my love for yadech just skyrocketted after reading the interviews/articles, getting to know the real nadech and yaya, one cant help but fall more in love with them. reading about yadech and continually seeing pics like this

Miss Bouakham said:
i cant help but think gosh why are they so compatible for each other, even though part of me, actually the whole of me would want nadech to be more compatible with myself haha, but since its yaya, i give in, but only if its yaya k! hehe
i want the director confirm the casts already bcos the wait is killing me, dont want to put my heart and soul into this series and be disappointed! so pls get us out of misery and confirm yadech
thank you in advance kit, so happy that you are going 2 spoil us more with RFTD translations *happy dance*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
zawww, yaya and the little baby are so friggen adorable! in all honesty, yaya would be a great mother figure in the future. she's hard working, considerate, caring and thoughtful to those around her, she places eduction, gratitude and integrity above all and she's emotionally mature.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This is not related to RFTD but since it involves Yaya I felt like sharing it here.​

This is Yaya's recent interview from her True Movie Event yesterday. In case people are unaware of what's going on, for the past few months, a lot of Kimberley's fans have constantly been attacking Yaya on her IG account, repetitively leaving harsh comments saying Kim is prettier, a better actress and deserves to be more popular. Yaya should watch out because once Rang Pradtana airs, Nadech & Kim will take over as the most popular couple. Yaya is beyond ugly, sucks at acting, acts like a retarded five year old with no brain, is a prevention to Nadech's success and is riding off his fame etc etc. The comments were endless and not only did the people leave comments on Yaya's account but they went around to Yaya's fans perosnal accounts like fastbeam, as most of you may know is a talented artist who loves to share cartoon's of NY.​

The reporters asked about whether Yaya saw the comments from Kim's fans and what were her thoughts. Yaya said she saw them and initially she was a little hurt because the comments were quite harsh. However, she understands that not everyone in this world will like her and there will always be haters. She's grateful for all her fans who stood up for her. Furthermore, she doesn't believe that the few individuals who wrote those comments are actual Kim fans because if they were, they wouldn't have done that in the first place. Basically she was neutral on this whole topic and her answers were humble and straightforward.​

Credits to Idaven16​

Kim is sure very lucky to have such a good friend like Yaya who has done nothing but respect and protect her all this time. [Some] of her fans are extremely ungrateful, snobby, rude and disrespectful. But then only open minded people can really see through the goodness of others. Even when Rang Pradtana was first confirmed, lmfao all her fans were gloating like no tomorrow and randomly started putting down Yaya in a countless number of ways but they claim to be superior with much class compared to Yaya fans. LOL. Yaya has told her fans that if they love her then they will also respect Kim as well as her fanclub. If people want to say anything about her let them be because we can't change their perspective and they have their right to say whatever. Therefore, refrain from starting any fan wars with them.​

It's sad how this incident had to be brought up to the media and people had to interview Yaya regarding this matter. If you're a fan of Kim, you should at least show respect to her friend regardless if you like her or not and vice versa. If you can't respect yourself enough to walk away from something you dislike then god you're hopeless. I appreciate the minority of Kim fans who are actually courteous enough to handle this problem like mature adults and apologize for the rude behavior that's been polluting the air. Btw, If they want Yaya's fans to respect Kim then they need to learn to reciprocate those feelings back to Yaya. If Kim fans want to bring up the whole Yaya fans bashing on Kim just because she got to work with Nadech, allow me to address a few things. There's a difference between Yaya's fans and NY fans. There's also a difference between expressing an opinion and straight up bashing. If you can differentiate between the two then you can 'really' tell [who] is saying [what]. Don't be making generalizations and applying it to the whole fandom. Don't be making accusations when you don't even know the true story.​

If Kim's fans are that insecure and desperate for popularity, by all means take it. As a supporter of Yaya's all I care is that she's continually showing improvement and remains as the beautiful and positive person she is. Popularity only ensures me that she'll receive work and that her talent has been recognized by the public. Otherwise, I could careless.​

Sure Yaya isn't perfect. She supposedly has big thighs, ugly skin, acts very immature, likes to use a baby voice, doesn't speak Thai fluent, normally gets a tomboy role, she's annoying etc etc. But fans love her for who she is and accept all her imperfections. If you don't like and don't appreciate her then the door is just around the corner. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, whether they like/prefer Yaya or Kim more. But don't be going around trying to persuade others to agree with you and don't desperately put her down for the heck of it unless you really want to stoop 'that' low to garner attention.​

So having that said, I'm quite proud of Yaya. During the time when haters were leaving those negative responses on her IG, she was studying for her midterms and was working in Japan. Perfect timing eh? But yet Yaya acted like everything was perfectly fine. From what I remember, I don't think she even bothered to delete any of the comments or block the person since her fans were still telling her to report those accounts. Now she knows. That is why I say she's emotionally strong and mature. Other actresses would be fuming and giving the haters a piece of their mind but not Yaya. She doesn't feel the need to waste time with people who don't appreciate what she has to offer. Good girl! :thumbup: