[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

LOVE this picture of yadech, it makes me think of ryo and mayumi so much lol.
This picture is from their new preaw magazin that will be out on the 10th

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Both of them closed their eyes and just let their imagination/emotion speaks for itself!

If this is from Praew magazine then they must recover the stolen camera/pictures of Yadech.

Can not wait to see this issue coming out this month. I saw the cover with three couples: Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai (real life husband and wife actor/actress), Ploy Chermarn with her real life boy friend Navin Tar (an actor and singer) and finally our Yadech. I'll call them soul friends and a dream couple, hehehehe.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Both of them closed their eyes and just let their imagination/emotion speaks for itself!

If this is from Praew magazine then they must recover the stolen camera/pictures of Yadech.

Can not wait to see this issue coming out this month. I saw the cover with three couples: Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai (real life husband and wife actor/actress), Ploy Chermarn with her real life boy friend Navin Tar (an actor and singer) and finally our Yadech. I'll call them soul friends and a dream couple, hehehehe.
yes, they caught the guy who stole the pic already. Heard from Jess this morning. But I don't know if this is a retake or the actual pic. But either way I cannot wait to see all the pic!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Their new upcoming magazine looks hot! I'm probably going to order one when it comes out. They are the only couple that I buy magazines of right now.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Their new upcoming magazine looks hot! I'm probably going to order one when it comes out. They are the only couple that I buy magazines of right now.
Me too, I don't really buy magazines of other daras. Yadech is my exception, lol.

@ Kittiya, I want to thank you for translating the book for us as well. I haven't thank you yet. I really appreciate what you are doing and taking the time out of your busy schedule to do that. I love the way Ryu and Mayumi's character love each other. I too picture Nadech and Yaya when I read your translation. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo very much.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Me too, I don't really buy magazines of other daras. Yadech is my exception, lol.

@ Kittiya, I want to thank you for translating the book for us as well. I haven't thank you yet. I really appreciate what you are doing and taking the time out of your busy schedule to do that. I love the way Ryu and Mayumi's character love each other. I too picture Nadech and Yaya when I read your translation. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo very much.
Awe.... you are welcome an93lik! I am glad you like it and I will try to update tomorrow...have been busy lately... love them hugs and kisses...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^That was the first thing I notice. Their hands are together! <3 Love this two.
How I cannot wait to see more of the inside photo!!!5555

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg

Another one!! gosh can't wait to see the hole magazine !!!!!
Yadech is hoooooott
OMGGG !!!!!!
thx god those pix were found! I cant imagine them to be not seen, it'd be such a pity!
I can feel a lot of passion and hotness there! best couple ever^^;)
Thanks for updating this pic, cant wait 4 hd version
Xoxoxo iam in the sky high sky