[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all 

can anyone tell me if this is new or old picture or did NY meet up today?i mean this picture :scratchhead2:

thanks bubba for clarification. :thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I feel like it has been years since the last time I posted anything in this wonderful thread ^__^. I miss posting & interacting with you all.

@bubba, thanks for thinking of me as creative & imaginative :lol:.

Have Na ever worn this shirt with the print "victory" before? I was talking about "victory" a few days ago on my status before Na wore it :secret:.

Repost photo from Step's post.

Repost photo from bubba's post since I want to comment on it lol...If I have no clue who are all these men, I will say the guy on the far left is the most good looking guy :lol:...his eyes are so lovable :wub:.

I believe it is the photo which was taken during the rehearsal for the Give Me 5 concert.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all 

can anyone tell me if this is new or old picture or did NY meet up today?i mean this picture :scratchhead2:

thanks bubba for clarification. :thumbup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello MsZoe, so nice to see your post ka.  Haha...agree with you on "the guy on the far left is the most good looking guy" :heart:

Yaya talking about saving water.....She's so beautiful!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eVKLQMg_Vs
cr:windlight2012

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi bubba

oh yeah i would like also to thank you for the compliment you gave me i owe it a lot to Nadech and Yaya you see i really dont have any talents from what i know my only talent is to have war to any one who is bashing my favorite couple because of NY i become less war freak and slowly becoming a fan fiction writer for fun  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: it depends on NY news and NY IG posts where i usually based my stories :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :secret:  :secret:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

i am happy to see Nadech everytime i see him doing indoor rock climbing we all know that the so called no gravity gym is very near to yaya's condominium :heart:  :pervie:  :pervie:  rock climbing is the best alibi to bond that no one could question :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: . 

credits to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

seeing Nadech's hairy chest and his smile reminds me of tita suri's sexy NY fan fiction :pervie:  :censor:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

sorry for being crazy :coverlaf:

credit to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

my God soso

if you like my NY mini fan fiction i will highly recommend tita suri's NY fan fiction better than mine and be ready to fly to  :cloud9: as i have said much  better than 50 shades of grey :coverlaf:  :lmao3:  :censor:  :lmao3:  :censor:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: if yadech themselves get to read it i can imagine and will gaurantee YADECH will be carried away and yaya will surely get pregnant :lmao3:  :rofl: in real life :coverlaf:

sorry for being crazy :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

The fan clubs love :heart: Na. They feed him with lot of tropical fruits. Yummmmmm!!

Nadech ka, please share some with us. I want some durians :coverlaf:.

He is bringing the beanie cap back! :cheer:

The beanie cap from a few years back.

Cr to keaw_jung & original owners

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

can anyone translate these? :scratchhead2:  i am really dying about what are these all about :secret:  :coverlaf: thanks in advance

Ms.Zoe

Translation by ka.ta_love_ny

-Yaya: I want P Nadech plays in the movie that has no sound. He couldn't speak or wouldn't allow to speak, just uses only his body and his appearance to work on it.
-Nadech: I want to see Yaya looks like Angelina Jolie, the strong lady who is good at fighting like in Tomb Raider.

Nadech ka, how about Ya as Mrs. Smith with you as Mr. Smith :coverlaf:

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Here are some translations:

by ka.ta_love_ny for photo with Na

-Q: Do you feel bored of having to answer about the relationship between you both?
-Yaya: I answered everyday! (Laugh) I'm not bored kha! If I was them, I also want to know about others' too whether what exactly it is (smile).
-Nadech: I'm not bored krub! -Q: so how is the relationship between you both?
-Yaya: just like what I always said, I'm not close with others like with P Nadech, because we passed a lot of things together both good and bad things. If asking about relationship, this guy is closest person to me.
-Nadech: we are sooo close!!! (Please continue to read the rest part in my previous post)

by ka.ta_love_ny for the photo with Ya

Nadech: We are sooo close! (Make a long voice) because we had so many works together. We are very close until I can say we know each other very well. On the other hand, Nong (Yaya) is one of very good persons that I always have full of happiness all the time I am with her. Being with her, we always have laughing sound because we have funny stories and we also have many things to tell each other. She is a very nice person that I don't ever want to lose her as well (smile). Besides my mom, and some middle school friends, she is another woman of my life. She becomes an important part of my life. We always talk to each other in many things. She is closest and the most reliable person to me. We have the same craziness and psychotic. Sometimes, we wore the clothes with the same or similar color without telling each other in advance. So this becomes another good thing that make us feel good towards each other. (Smile)

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

can anyone translate these? :scratchhead2:  i am really dying about what are these all about :secret:  :coverlaf: thanks in advance