[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hello my NY lovers !! It is been a while since i stop here so so busy ... But i miss you all !! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING LIKE ALWAYS YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO GENEROUS AND SO NICE !!

Love Love my NY Hope the next lakorn will be just a super lakorn for is to FIN !!!

Love you all ka

belleNY

sarNie Egg
Thank You @m9saeteurn1, @MrsChum, and @Junyukio for the welcome ka. I appreciate mak mak. 

@bubba I wonder what Nadech was whispering to Yaya's mouth  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

@meysaelee Thank you for sharing the video. The way Nadech stares at Yaya at 0:45 is so :cloud9:  Who wouldn't want to be stared at like that? Please listen to when he says "Ka Pomme"   It's so sincere and lovingly sweet. Yaya said that he has to come to her graduation, and he responded so sweetly to her. 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2zTiAmiIOU&feature=youtu.be

Yaya's new drama has premiered this morning, or yesterday night in Thailand (depending where you live). Neung Nai Suang is lavishly classy :D. Love the looks. Here is the first episode. No subtitles are out yet, but you can sort of get the gist of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWwXLmz9uF0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWwXLmz9uF0

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Yadech are in pattaya beach right now with yeNYen and families.....I don't how to post pictures using my tablet too bad.....who will join me in cloud 9 lol!

Calling the oxygen team bring the crash trolly lol! the love birds are dating again with yeNYen as excuse...expect some denials in their future interviews lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Hi all

I am going to be crazy if can't post my yadech mini fin fanfiction based on reality whoaa my imagination came true after the rayong event they went out again.....though I will be having ahard time I will do my best my laptop still cannot connect to my wifi sigh

CaSURVIVOUR

Whoaaaa @junyo

Our love birds always make us to party in cloud 9 lol!

I am so sure they deny again with lame excuses and it's normal cause their moms are bestfriends lol!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
I remembered she said it a buttoned Shirt with traits, but could not help making a wild guess on this one

Looking his point , white & flowers, Mix & Match, right? @ Mr. Barry ? And we could see Yaya. & Yaya watermelon lol
Last night, Ya post this pic with the comment " ....waiting for you"

My delusions at that time automatically image this cool emotion  is Na cause I always guess Na loves to use this emotion (face throwing a kiss) when he made a post, not Mae Keaw

Cr. keaw_jung, urassayas

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Junyukio said:
For you@ YK

Cr. Keaw_jung

SEA = NADECH     Check
SAND/LAND = YAYA     Check
SHORELINE = YENYEN ....... YENYEN    Check

ADDED BONUS 
YAYA'S RING     Check
HIS GIFTED SHIRT      Check
LOVELY FAMILY      Check
A CHEESY QUOTE ON INSTAGRAM (From N to Y in their way of communication via social media) " LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG" Check  :secret:  :secret:  :secret: 
A CLASSIC SCENE AT THE BEACH WITH OUR COUPLE Check Check Check :wink: 

POWERED UP my rocket AND JUST LANDED ON CLOUD9  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

CaSURVIVOUR

@Step........yaya's left and right hand has an owner already.lol!.even mario can not put his hand at yaya's back like Nadech usually did lol!........looking forward for a yario lakorn in the future mario is the only one that can be paired with yaya aside from nadech with much chemistry...I don't know how come ch3 remains blind for mario and yaya collaboration looking forward also to see mario with preen ranida and patricia goodman in a lakorn.

@Chaitra......you nailed it girl ......nadech was so vocal to tell yaya via IG love me and love my dog.....nadech probably think we don't know he is using mae keaw's ig account...so funny of him lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Step said:
There are no visitors on the beach? It's empty.
@Step

It's obviously a pure family personal and private bonding......and romantic date of yadech...rather than to be scandalous it is always a good idea to bring the whole family to maintain their wholesome image.......remember these two are king and queen of advertisements.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for sharing all the fin pictures na ka.   I'll join the party on cloud9 :cloud9: with all of you lovely ladies, and I'll bring cookies to share na ka.

Thanks to space4ny for these fin pictures and translation na ka.....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article from kullastree mag.....

cr:as tagged

Thanks to space4ny for another awesome translation na ka:  https://instagram.com/p/3RfB0py6Is/?taken-by=space4ny

What is the colour of your love right now?
N:  My love now have to be pink for sure. (Laugh) My love now is good krab.
Y:  My love have to be pink forever too ka. No matter now or in the future. (Smile) My love now is the same ka. I have the love for my family, friends and people close to me.

If you can choose, what kind of love and lover do you want to have?
Y:  I want to have perfect love, I want a kind of love that we can be friend, can fight but not a big fight, mad at each other for a little while and come back to talk to each other again. I want long and forever love. I don't have spec about what he should look like. Because it's alway not what we want it to be. When you meet someone that is right, it's going to be the right one. So, he just have to be a good person, not serious about life too much, a little bit funny. (Now is the right one?) I'm getting lost ka, already forgot your question now. (Laugh)
N:  It has to be someone that can got along with me, get along with my family. And I have to get along with her family too. That's going to be perfect. (And now you get along well right?) (laugh) I'm lost, Actually I don't have spec about what she should be. But I like foreigner or mixed-race woman na, I like more that way. .

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Family, friends, HBDs, events, award functions, dinner, photoshoot.. And now YeNYen.. Aaah, NY and their excuses to spend time with each other ❤   :coverlaf: 

:welcome: belleNY I hope you're having fun time with NYers

Yaya and her sister Cat on Traveller's Magazine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going through P'Oh's IG and found these two recent clips. One is Nadech's and the other one is Yaya's (ofcourse lol). These were taken at different time at different place but the blinks, expressions, pouts their actions are alike. No wonder they are chosen to cast in "Switch

Yaya's - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11336221_842533115828774_205476932_n.mp4

Nadech's - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11372923_991408100878594_422465380_n.mp4

OST of NNS "Joob"sounds so beautiful. I wish Nadech had sung that duet. It would have been magical. James also has sung well

Yaya last year said that she still have time to act and be sexy as now she is too young for that. But I think it's time now. Haven't you all noticed Yaya's transformation yet? Change of dressing sense. It's more lady-like and chic lately. She mostly wears self-portrait outfits or see-through dress (ofcourse when she's with Nadech only 555) or something that highlights her feminine features. Hmmm being in love makes you do so many things that you've never thought of doing before   :heart:  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone for posting such wonderful stuffs 

Finally, it's gonna be the month of period lakorns for me, with NNS and Ka Badin 
 I'm a happy soul right now