[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Not "officially" confirmed but I think we all know. Haha

they will never confirmed it mey no matter what NY have chosen to be tight lipped forever until their BIG DAY :coverlaf: for the sake of PRIVACY :thumbup:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Step said:

thanks Step

this is one of my most favorite picture of NY nadech's possessiveness of yaya i am so sure without people surround them during their private moments yaya will be sitting on her bf's lap (my delusional) :heart:  :crush:  :censor:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

we are on the same boat Step i stop my kdrama addiction since i met NY in fact i keep on replaying NY lakorns i never get tired of them..call me crazy but it's true :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

yayayaya said:
Are these two officially dating????

they wont admit no matter what do not expect them to admit but their actions and body languages never lie :crush:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Mr. Mango has bangs :coverlaf:. His hair makes him looks young while his facial hair makes him looks matured! He went from a mature man at the award event to a half young & half mature man the next day (if I am not mistaken) dinner with Ya & others.

Caption - Na : This hairstyle is for all NYers in RFTD thread :lol:.

Cr - keaw_jung

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all 

it is nice to know two moms were with yadech being sweet together but they were not shy to be sweet together in front of other people in the restaurant...anyways yaya was very vocal how mae pla loves nadech so much.in other words these two are indeed sweethearts off cam :heart:  :crush:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

CaSURVIVOUR

i dont understand thai but i love yaya's reactions here upon seeing her love scenes with nadech while nadech was still so shy to react :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKCPakGtv4

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
I guess NYers from all over Thai country and international NYers are still on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
So cute :heart:

Translation from IG@ lovefactually, thank you so much na ka

From sittikun01's IG - Trans: my one-side love. Mom posted their embracing shoulder, touching hers, jealous indeed.

From Boompanadda's IG - Trans: Thx you p'A to post this pic, let me personally fin for a while. Nothing much but I screamed privately. Ashhhhh

@ Step, thank you for posting cute moments clip of Yaya & Kim, from my view,Younger Kim's much prettier than Older Kim.
And The older Ya get the prettier she's :crush: .
@YK, i am with you ka :secret: sitting on her bf's lap  :bhehe:  and here her hand laid on her BF's lap ? :whistle:  my delusional hehe..
@Zoe :beer: : his hair to please fan whom like good boy, his facial hair to please his nong whom like a little bad boy style.lol..

Cr. as tagged