[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Its not visible JUN :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

ANY OTHER LINK WHERE I CAN WATCH THE CONCERT?????????? help

fresh

sarNie Adult
Link to watch on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQpmq7jVrSc&index=1&list=PLTJY14EGwAoNi_bsCqWAlNLzdA3IuZwca
Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJY14EGwAoNi_bsCqWAlNLzdA3IuZwca

Concert
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJY14EGwAoM1lR1moDG8ObyFTlHgY9Ds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXrfRVYK5aw&list=PLTJY14EGwAoM1lR1moDG8ObyFTlHgY9Ds&index=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLxEqJN4fw&index=4&list=PLTJY14EGwAoM1lR1moDG8ObyFTlHgY9Ds

NY are so cute and sweet today. Na always takes good care of Ya and they were always around each other. They're a perfect couple. Both can't score penalty kick lol
I really like NY's performance. Wish it were longer.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.....this is so sweet....Yaya posted this to thank you everyone for their super support, and she also thank you pe Nadech very much.  She said that today was such a blast and she absolutely adored this photo!! :heart:

:heart: ...... :heart:

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

i guess 

NY are not actually after for winning the game but as i observed it their actions towards each other are LOVERS HAVING GOOD TIME TOGETHER :heart:  in the middle of many people :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

i guess 

NY are not actually after for winning the game but as i observed it their actions towards each other are LOVERS HAVING GOOD TIME TOGETHER :heart:  in the middle of many people :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
@ YK, totally agree with you , Na's there to cover and take care of Ya, especially during the penalty kick.
He even though motioned Ya to move together to their left side BEFORE JB shot their turn, you can rewatch from the clip MrsChum posted from 3:54, when i watched it live online i had wondered what he meant, right after seeing his covering for Ya, i got it ka.

Cr. as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
NadechYaya would have made a goal or made it harder for J & B to stop the ball if their feet were not tied together. J & B did not have their feet tied together, only B kicked the ball, that was not teamwork like NY's teamwork :cheer:.

@ yaya kugimiya & Junyukio, I am with you two about NY were having fun with each other & Na taking care of his lady Ya.

MrsChum said:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
fresh said:
We may watch NY's performance on TV3 Official channel to support for viewers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJIqvkmZjGs

WOW

1)  Someone had said this before but I will say it again: HAVE you ever seen a goalkeeper help a player score a goal. SOoooooooooooo cute :heart: . NADECH was celebrating like his "WIFE" UGH !!! I mean Yaya won FIFA :worthy: 

2)  Now let’s talk about costumes. AMAZING. Just when you think Give 5 concert is over and all the white costumes that can be created were done, this comes along. THEY LOOK LIKE Prince and Princesses. Every one looked FABULOUS.

3)  DANCE - Nadech rocked his solo. In the first line of the song, Yaya cute voice just highlights among such high energy music. Nadech just stole the show in this one. Yaya was very very good but for me I think she did better in Give me 5 and stole the show then, and now Nadech just owned it. But Yaya’s smile at 5.51 just stole my heart :heart: .  The song for the dance was a better composition than GIVE ME 5. I like this version better. But I felt the lights and smoke screen were a bit of a distraction during the dance.

4)  SONG - :bravo: OMG just loved the song. Honestly Nadech and Yaya’s voice shouldn’t go together because they are so different from each other but it does go soooooo well together. If he is the lyrics she is the music. If he is the voice of the song she adds the mystic soul. If he is Nadech, she is Yaya meaning for 'a Nadech' the perfect partner can only be 'a Yaya'. THESE TWO ARE BORN PERFORMERS AND BORN TO BE LOVERS.

The disco ball, the audience holding lights and the smoke made everything it sooooo beautiful in this. The whole stadium was lit up.

THEY LOOKED LIKE A PRINCE AND PRINCESS RIGHT OUT OF A STORY BOOK FROM TWO OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE UNIVERSE, EXPRESSING THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER AMONG A MILLION STARS  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: (a scene that can only be written in stories or cinematically created in movies, but the event organizers were able to create such a scene specially for Yadech, so a big thank you everyone involved :flowers: )) .

5) Before... They were the raw meaning to the word YADECH but now they OWN the word YADECH.

6) Just when you think they couldn't any CLOSER, they redefine CLOSE itself :kiss2: . Literally they have climbed every single step into each other's life. A strong foundation can withstand every obstacle. 

7)  I know sometimes you people might think why I exaggerate anything related to Yadech :crazy: , but that's how they make me feel. :spin: I’m in AWE from the time I have got to know them. It boggles my mind if they really do exist or not. 

One word - LOVE :heart:  One word - YADECH   :heart: 

IT'S a TRUE PRIVILEGE TO BE A PART OF YADECH WORLD AMONG OTHER LOVELY YADECHERS.  JUST MAKES ME FEEL SOOOOOO SPECIAL  :wub: .

Have a great day lovelies.  :flowers: 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE PORTION OF YADECH SPEAKING RIGHT AFTER THEIR DANCE?????

Message to Yaya's P'Nadech:

I love love that you would rather run behind her taking care of her skirt instead of requesting her not to wear a skirt when she is among so many people coz I'm sure if you would ask, she will do it a heartbeat. 

There was a time when I used to think "  I just wish Nadech would just say something about her because she always pours her heart for him" but now your actions just fulfills everything. Actions speak louder than words and I guess they were always your forte from the days of DJA. hehe. Can't believe you two have come so far, redefining LOVE itself. YOU TWO ARE BORN FOR EACH OTHER. 

Nadech ka, I whole-heartedly agree that you're nong deserves everything thing you do for her but now you have almost made it impossible for me to create standards for my future husband coz the poor boy would find it real hard to reach up to that level. 

You guys probably dont even realize how good you two have got it each other. So I wish you stay this way forever and are unaffected and unharmed by anything bad.You love her, she loves you and we love you both.

LOVE NY :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi  all

this picture is giving me an idea for NY(husband and wife or bfgf in a tv commercial) to be presenters of panty liner,sanitary napkin or feminine wash  :scratchhead2: :pervie:  :coverlaf:

btw the second song was fine NY are good singers but i dont like it when they separate yadech when they sang it...what a stupid idea it became less romantic and boring what a poor thinking they should have consulted us here the NYers :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
For that photo, I was thinking NY as a husband & wife figure skaters skating for an Olympic gold for Thailand :coverlaf:.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi  all

this picture is giving me an idea for NY(husband and wife or bfgf in a tv commercial) to be presenters of panty liner,sanitary napkin or feminine wash  :scratchhead2: :pervie:  :coverlaf:

btw the second song was fine NY are good singers but i dont like it when they separate yadech when they sang it...what a stupid idea it became less romantic and boring what a poor thinking they should have consulted us here the NYers :coverlaf:  :thumbup: