[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
It started already. People may watch here: http://www.adintrend.com/hd/

Ok I am going to watch now.

Kalamare and the other presenter arrived
So groups sang and danced a little.
Afterwards Yaya Ying, Maeva and and anoher singer sang.... they sang 4HHKK theme song and another one....
Mike and some others did some singing two and both trios the previous singers together with the three latter ones sing We are here...the evet theme song

It is raining....

Star Parade starts with Aum A
Lots of ch. 3 daras known faces, but some on the cars set were Nadech & Boy Pakorn, Mario & James Ma followed by Yaya & Kim, Margie & Bella after that it appeared Ploy & Rita, Janie & Cherry....Mark Prin & Ken P, James Ji & Alek....Taew & Min t Chalida, Matt P & Mew Nitha....Por T and Pot N aren't a set, but were there together.....and after them Anne shows up on a car parade just for herself. Quite some popular daras were walking in the parade....and the trophy was brought by Mew Lalita & Nok Chai....

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Lazy

but unfortunately the link is not working maybe its just me :scratchhead2: i'll just in youtube :numchuck:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching now yk. It still working for me here.

GOOOOOOLLLL White Team!

GOOOOOOLLLL Blue Team!

GOOOOOOLLLL White Team!

GOOALLLL White Team!

My connection made me lose one goal.

GOOOOOOOLLLL Blue Team!

GOOOOOOOOOLLLL Blue Team!

GOOOOOALLLLLLLLL Blue Team!

GOOOOOALLLLLLLLL White Team!

GOALLLLL White Team!

first half match time ended. - 5x4  - White Team leading the score at the moment.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Woohoooo.. I finished all my work today to follow this Soccer Event.

Thank You everyone for postings.. 

Yet to read them, tonight maybe! 

I'm soooo happy to see all my fav daras in the same team i.e., "The White Team"

His look/stares  

And This Is How they Fall.. 

Venue:

NY On Field:

Happy Girl..

Did They Score?????

At the Parade:

And only NY are together even for the tattoo 

From Space4NY:

Where can you find the goal that send ball and give direction to help the player score. And he is more happy than the player when she scored
 . . . . Goal of heart

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Koojin penalty kicks ended. I won't do spoilers about it. lol

And don't what happened but the game hasn't got back yet.... and another thing is passing on.

Game is on. Goal Blue Team! Goal White Team ! Goal Blue Team! Goal White Team! Some more goals happened but it ended on draw. Penalty time....Blue Team won 4x2. Congrats to the Blue Team and it was good to watch the guys having fun on both teams.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you indeed @lovefactually for her quick update & translation.

lovefactually NY ดูแลห่วงใย...เหมือนเคย ช่วงเตะลูกโทษ Penalty Kick 25 April 2015 
ในเนตบอกว่าคู่ดูแลกัน ไม่ได้ลงไปเตะลูกโทษ
1) พื้นสีเงืนก่อนเข้าสนามลื่นๆ ณเดชน์เลยแตะศอกน้องเดินเผื่อล้ม
2) ตอนณเดชน์เป็นโกลล์ให้ญาญ่าเตะ ณเดชน์เดินไปหยิบเศษไม้ออกจากที่ญาญ่าต้องยืนยิง พอน้องพลาดพี่รีบวิ่งไปเตะบอลกลับมาให้ญ่าเตะเข้า
3) ตอนจะใส่เสื้อคู่ณเดชน์ดูแลใส่ให้ หน้าเคร่งบ้างด้วยคู่ก่อนหน้าใส่เสื้อคู่เวลาล้มจะทับกันแล้วขึ้นภาพบนจอ พอป้องกันประตูล้มณเดชน์ก็รีบถอดเสื้อคู่ก่อนล้มทับ นำมามาคลุมกระโปรงด้านหลังให้ญาญ่าก่อนโป๊ 
4) ตอนเป็นฝ่ายเตะคู่พันเทปกาวขาไว้ด้วยกัน ภาพจะได้ดูไม่เยอะไป พอเสร็จเรียบร้อยก็แกะเทปออกจากขาญาญ่า
TAKE CARE AS USUAL : In social network, FCs commented that Nadech didn't play penalty kick but he went to the field to take care Yaya. 
1) Silver floor looked slipery so N touched Y's elbow to prevent Y fall down.
2) When N was goal, N picked some scraps from the point Y had to stand. Then Y missed so he kicked football back to let Y kick to the goal again . Then he embraced her back to the row. 
3) N looked serious during couple T-shirt, he might be concerned Y because the previous couple fell on another body, a bit too intimate On screen. NY took care each other to wear couple T-shirt. When NY prevented penalty kick, NY fell on the grass, N took off couple T-shirt to cover Y's skirt immediately.
4) NY selected to tie their legs with tape, rather than other more intimate act, N took off tape from Y's leg then. #nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nadechkukimiya #barry #nyfc CREDIT as in PICs 

Read more at http://websta.me/n/lovefactually#RQgTF5Pm6e2hARpS.99

Cr. as tagged