[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  I'm so sorry ladies. The ff update will be tomorrow. Unfortunately, it was too hot from past week and the rain decided to shower today :rain:  Too much power cuts happening here so I wont be able to post today :no: . Also, I am just waiting for a small bit of 'Thai to English translation' from a dear friend which is very much required for the ff. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY LADIES  :teary:  :cry1: . I promise you guys, you will not be disappointed tomorrow. Thank you so much. Good night/ day  :flowers: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

love this old picture how :wub:  sweet gf yaya she can be ......sharing her blanket to her bf :heart:  :heart: can anyone tell me if she is also doing this to her other pra eks like jj and mp? :no:  :no:  :no:

credits to the owner

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think I read before :scratchhead2: that both NY each have the same blanket. I just find it funny :coverlaf: that Na has this colorful blanket like Ya, who knows maybe Ya bought it for him :pervie:, one blanket is not big enough for the 2 of them to use comfortably :coverlaf:. They could lend/share it with each other when one of them does not bring his/her blanket along to filming...A guy who does not mind about using girly/lady like things is a brave guy :coverlaf:.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

love this old picture how :wub:  sweet gf yaya she can be ......sharing her blanket to her bf :heart:  :heart: can anyone tell me if she is also doing this to her other pra eks like jj and mp? :no:  :no:  :no:

credits to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks MsZoe

these are the possible answers

1.it is weird for a man to choose and buy such a feminine thing or color like HELLO KITTY STUFF unless he is GAY......to avoid further questions from the media barry has to reason out that this blanket is from mae keaw she bought it the same time with yaya 

2.same old  story about the SCARP that yaya was wearing NY claimed both of them have the same scarp when in fact it was loud and clear that nadech knit personally but still denied it

3.NY is trying hard to deny whatever they have as couple for privacy sake they have no choice but to do some white lies :coverlaf:  (sorry for my delusional mind)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I call this "up close & personal" :coverlaf:. I guess only NY could invade each other's personal space without shyness/discomfort even in real life situations. In middle photo, looks like Ya was turning towards Na's direction & he was blocking Ya from someone's face :scratchchin:. Their faces were practically glued together :pervie:. Na was squished, but seemed like he was all too happy about it when he got to get squished with his lady Nong Sao Ya :pervie:, face to face.

Regarding about if Ya sharing her blanket with her other costars beside Na...Hmmm, I have not seen any photo.

yaya kugimiya said:
another old picture of yadech from RS meet and greet event......NY were in :cloud9:  specially nadech :coverlaf:

credits to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks MsZoe

like you said nadech was trying to block yaya's face so no one else's face could glue to yaya's face.....my delusional mind said in case nadech will be asked about this picture....i'm quiet sure he will just say I AM JUST TAKING CARE OF NONG SAO YA no malice at all :coverlaf: (and he thinks NYers will believe him :coverlaf:  just like his lame excuse about their vd dinner date :coverlaf:) another white lie for privacy sake :scratchhead2: 

about yaya sharing her blanket with other pra eks i guess it's not possible unless NY broke up :rant:  :numchuck: and yaya does not want to hurt her one of a kind bf :coverlaf:  

chaitra

sarNie Adult
So sorry about yesterday ladies. Everything is almost ready, just some final tweeking. FANFIC UPDATE IN EXACTLY 4 HOURS :dance1: PROMISE :wink: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/-9tfr_9-8QA

THEY ARE SO CHEERFUL IN THIS VIDEO. GUESS THEY ARE ENJOYING EACH OTHER'S COMPANY WAY TOO MUCH :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

Thank you so much MC for a lovely update. 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
NY in their OWN LITTLE WORLD :heart:

credits to the owner

@YK, i thought NY couldn't take their eyes  off each other or they looked at themselves in each other eyes/mirror. And My delusional eyes saw the two persons wore their couple shoes.

When Ganglom are together.. :wink:  I love how Na rested his arm on Ya :bhehe:  & vice versa Ya to Na :heart:  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P50T9Jv9L98

Cr. urassayas, ny_praew,mark_prin