[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
So Nadech and Yaya r rumor to have a lakorn sometime after their works are done..... anybody know anything about it. I hope Yaya gets a raeng role. I'm just hoping they are given a good storyline
Hi Kia! Nice to see you here. P'Ae posted something about Nadech and Yaya new project.
http://instagram.com/p/0rYVRrS6L_/

space4ny
Edited
#Repost @a_supachai1 with @repostapp.
・・・
HBD ช่อง3นะครับ ครบรอบ45ปีแล้ว ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกอย่างนะครับ แล้วจะให้น้องๆตั้งใจทำงานให้ช่องอย่างเต็มที่นะครับ แล้วพบกัน ในเรื่องต่อไปเมื่อน้องณเดชน์ต้องอยู่ในร่างน้องญาญ่า แล้วน้องญาญ่า ต้องอยู่ในร่างน้องณเดชน์นะครับขอบคุณมากๆสำหรับงานดีๆให้กับน้องๆทุกๆคนนะครับ . HBD CH3 na krab. 45 years anniversary already. Thank you for everything na krab. All my kids will do their best for you na krab. See you in the next drama, when Nadech have to be in Yaya's body. And Yaya have to be in Nadech's body na krab. Thank you very much for giving all good projects to all my kids na krab. #nadech #nadechyaya #urassayas

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Lets go...

Mario offered to drop her home but somehow Yaya proved that she was miraculously alright and could go by herself. She then got into her car and drove away without looking back.

Nadech was so eager to talk to her. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. There was so much to be told. But asking for her forgiveness was on top of his list. But unfortunately “Bye” was the only word Nadech was fortunate enough to receive from Yaya.

Mario quickly put Na’s luggage into his car and drove Nadech home.

Nadech was totally silent on their way home. Mario kept glancing at him from time to time and finally decided to break the silence.

Mario: So how are you Na. It feels so good to see you after a year.

Nadech: (turning to Mario) Me too brother. (Thinking about Yaya) Even I’m feeling so good after seeing you.
(Pausing) So.......... what do you mean by “almost” girlfriend.

Mario: Oh! That.

Mario explained everything to him. The brothers were pretty open with each other. Except, Mario didn't know that Nadech had hide, or more appropriately  “hadn't shared”  a pretty important chapter of his past which is right now turning into Mario’s present.

Nadech: (curious) So are you serious about her?

Mario: (casually) I don’t know…. I mean, I like her. I just … (thinking about Yaya, smiling to himself) She is beautiful right?

Nadech: (smiling to him) She is.

Nadech turned towards the window and sighed in disappointment. It was clear Mario was smitten. He just couldn't judge to what extent. He was just hoping that Mario wasn’t too into her. Nadech’s mood lifted when he thought of her face today. The way she was running at him reminded him of their first meeting. A sweet smile appeared on his face as he drifted back into the memory lane.

FLASHBACK -1

May to mid-June is when the scenery in NORWAY is at its most spectacular. Trees and flowers waking to life, snow in the mountain and melt water swelling the waterfalls. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Flowers also meant bee season.

Weather changes fairly quick in Norway. Lunch time had never been this lifeless in college as it was on this hot afternoon. Nadech, a student who had just entered his final year degree in business management was in no mood to eat due to the hot weather. Suddenly a cool breeze relieved the heat. Clouds spread out to create a curtain between sun and him . It was like the gods in heaven had answered his short prayers. But maybe the gods had also granted him something even more precious. They had granted him an angel.

The cool weather had lifted his mood and maybe it had lifted him just enough so that the cupid could aim right at his heart. The arrow had struck. Nadech’s sight fell upon the angel. She was running towards him in slow motion. Her long hair moved in rhythm to her motion. Her sun-kissed skin looked radiant against her yellow dress. She looked angelic. For Nadech, she looked like the SPRING in Norway, the most spectacular scenery.
It seemed like the weather had concocted the perfect love portion. He was dazed and she was getting closer. The closer she got, the romantic smile on his face extended and so did his arms to welcome her into him. He was so into the moment.

She got closer and closer. Now her voice got to him first before her.

Yaya: (In Thai) Help! Help! Save me. Bees. Bees. Help!

Yaya was running scared of the bees swarming behind her. The minute her voice entered his ears, he came out of his trance and realized that she was running in full speed towards him. Before he could do anything, she got into his arms and body slammed him due to her speed. His arms instinctively went around her to protect her. She continued to yell bees, so Nadech rolled over and came on top of her, fully covering her. One or two bees might have stung Nadech but the rest disappeared in no time.

Nadech lifted his head and looked at her. He could see how scared she was. Her eyes expressed so much. He might have been out of the trance but now he was really into her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked even more beautiful in close-up . Nadech got up and helped her up.

Yaya was finally relieved. She flashed her sweetest smile.

Yaya: (in Thai, smiling, holding his hands) Thank you. (In English) Oh! I’m sorry. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Her delicate hands were teasing his senses, she felt like a marshmallow, so soft.

Nadech: (in Thai, looking into her eyes) A beautiful girl in Norway speaking Thai! Thai had never sounded this beautiful.

Yaya: (smiling, excited) You’re Thai? WOW. I’m Thai-Norwegian. You know when I’m scared, I always scream in my mother tongue. (Checking herself) Thank god I didn't get stung. Some idiots threw a stone at a bee-hive.

Yaya couldn't stop taking and he couldn't stop listening. Everything that came out her mouth sounded beautiful just like her. He could not decide if he wanted to get lost in her lovely eyes or get a taste those luscious rosy lips. Nadech never had found the desire to observe a woman to this extent and now he was writing a whole book in her name just using his eyes.  

Yaya: (continuing) You know when I was in 5th grade a bee had stung my nose. MY NOSE! It looked like a red bulb for 3 full days. I hate bees. (Suddenly realizing) OMG a bee has stung your hand. I’m taking you to the doctor right now.

Nadech: (smiling) Alright.

Yaya held his hand and started walking. All Nadech could do was follow her in hopes of getting to know her better and to spend more time with her to figure out why only she was having such effects on him. 

They walked towards the parking lot.

Yaya: I don’t know why only I get chased by bees. Ugh! I hate it.

Nadech: (smiling) Maybe it’s because of your strong flower scented perfume.

Yaya: OMG, maybe. I had never realized this. (curious)  Wait, how did you know I'm wearing flower scented perfume?
(Realizing, and grinning awkwardly) Oh I forgot I was hugging you. Sorry na. I slammed you so hard.

Nadech: (talking to himself and smiling) Probably the best thing that happened to me today.

Yaya: Did you say something?

Nadech: (smiling) I said it’s alright. No worries.

Yaya: (smiling and extending her hand) By the way, I’m Yaya.

Nadech: (extending his hand and smiling) I’m…..

Mario: (shaking him) Nadech… Nadech…….

Nadech was brought back to the present.

Mario: Look we reached home. Get back to earth.

Nadech and Mario went in. The first thing Nadech did when he went to his room was to offer a garland of flower to his mother’s portrait. He missed her so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya on the other hand was constantly tossing and turning in her bed. She also thought about the first day of their meeting which was pretty much similar to today. A smile plastered on her face which was immediately replaced by anger. Then again she was somehow happy to get a glimpse of his face. He dint look the exact same as before. He was even more handsome now. Poor Yaya, she was a mess. Her feelings didn’t have a grip in her heart. They were constantly changing. She wasn't even sure what exactly she was supposed to feel at that moment. She was completely clueless.

She heard a knock on the door and already knew it was her “troublesome” friends who had come at the right clueless minute to her rescue.

Yaya: (Pouting) You guys can come in.

Amanda and Anjali walked in with the apologetic face. They both sat on bed and hugged her from either side.

A & A: We are sorry Yaya.

Such a sweet gesture, how could Yaya stay pouted. Besides the girls dint know the day would turn out like the way it did, so Yaya forgave them immediately.

Yaya: It’s alright guys. But why did you have to come out of college so soon?

Amanda: To see what‘s going on with you. (Pausing) So Yaya what was that all about? Anjali told me who that guy is but what is your exact situation right now?

Yaya: Oh! I don’t want to talk about it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yaya wanted to share real bad but she didn’t want to seem like she was interested in the ‘topic of the moment’.

Anjali: Come on Yaya, I know he is your ex. Before you had told us you didn't want to talk about your past but now (smiling) things have gotten interesting…

Yaya: (Interrupting) INTERESTING???

Anjali: (correcting herself) I mean…WEIRD and COMPLICATED, I think you should tell us what exactly had happened.

Yaya: (lying) I am not interested to discuss anything related to him. Please let’s not talk about this.

Amanda: (winking to Anjali) Ok Yaya. As you wish.

Anjali understood the signal and pretended further. She picked up the latest edition of VOGUE magazine that was on Yaya’s table and bought it to bed.

Anjali: Girls, let VOGUE. Yaya now you can totally divert your attention.

DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION??? Yaya dint want to divert her attention, she was dying to discuss about it but her friends were busy being buried in the magazine. She waited for 5 more minutes to see if her friends would bring back the topic after seeing her sad. She sighed and sighed several times but NO response. Her friends were better actors. They were discussing everything from the cover page to the nail color of a gorgeous model wearing 7 inch heels.

Yaya was getting restless. She couldn’t take it anymore. She took the magazine from them and shut it.

Yaya: (frustrated) Is VOGUE more important than the crisis happening in my life?

Amanda: (controlling her laughter) You are so childish. We just asked you about it and now your whining as to why we are not bothered.

Anjali: Just tell us Yaya. What is the matter?

Yaya: (exaggerating) My life is over. That’s it, I will never ever set my foot in the same place as him. I will quit college; go to the forest and be a monk. I will meditate so that I can control myself from killing him.

Amanda: Stop overacting and tell us what happened.

Yaya lay down on the bed, covered her face with a pillow and just blurted out.

Yaya: (covering her face with a pillow) Long story short. We liked each other, dated for a year, fell in love, did ‘IT’ and the next minute he disappeared without a word. THE END.

The girls were in shock. 'Did IT’ caught their attention the most.

Amanda: (shocked, removing the pillow off her face) He did what?

Anjali: (shocked, pulling her up) You did what?

Yaya:  You heard me.

Amanda: WOW

Anjali: OMG

Yaya: LOL, now that I’m going out with his twin brother. My life is a mess.

Amanda: WOW, how come we never knew you had done it.

Yaya: You guys never asked …

Anjali:  OMG I cannot believe we had never discussed about this. What kind of friends are we?

Amanda: (laughing) Ya always gives me a typical Thai-Lakorn Nang-ek vibe (enacting) “Promise me you will never take advantage of me till we get married”. LOL

Anjali: I know right. I guess that’s why we never bothered asking. (In British accent) I could never guess that our Yaya had been naughty.

Yaya: Hey! Look who's taking. Should I enlighten you guys about your pasts?

Amanda: Dear, I think you should concentrate more on what happened today.

Anjali: In lakorn world ‘today’s’ incident would be the biggest twist in the plot. (Anjali set the scene with a melodramatic voice)

Hero and heroine fall in love, escape to an island and do the deed. Next day, the hero disappears without a word. She is left clueless. Eventually she decided to move on from her past. After a year, she meets our second hero. They start dating. 

Suddenly…............da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa……. out of nowhere, our main hero returns, looking ever so handsome. It is revealed that our main hero happens to be the twin brother of our second hero. Can this get any better???

For rest of the episode please tune in every week. Ta daaaaaa!

Yaya was supposed to be depressed and sad but she couldn't hold her laughter in.

Yaya: (laughing) FYI there was no island… Focus ladies, please.

Amanda: (to Anjali) Are you serious right now? Main hero??? He is the villain in this story. He slept with her and took off. How on earth is he a hero? He is more of a jerk.

Anjali: I don’t know. I have a strong feeling he is still the main hero. You should have observed the way he kept looking at her. Not once did he take his eyes off her. He looked desperate for her attention. I have a feeling “picture abhi baki hai mere dosth”. Oh! Meaning: “There is more to be told in the movie my friend” Meaning: “To be continued…". What are the chances he ends up in the same college as her?

Amanda: DUH!!! His brother!?!?  He is here because of him not because of her or for her. Why are we giving so much importance to the person in her past esp. when there is a better person in her present? So what if he happens to be his twin brother. Oh and he probably kept looking at her because he was shocked that no matter what he did he couldn't escape his fate and had to eventually face her after what he did.

Anjali: We don’t even know the reason why he left her. So how can we even judge him?

Yaya carefully listened to both sides of the argument. Her laughter had faded away. Amanda and Anjali’s discussion sounded like a lakorn being shot by two different directors. But for now she wasn't interested in giving Nadech the benefit of the doubt.

Yaya: (declaring) I’m with Amanda on this one.

Anjali: For now.

Amanda: Ignore her. So what is the next plan of action?

Yaya: I am going to break up with Mario.

Amanda: (shocked) What????

Anjali: (shocked) What??? I dint say you should leave Mario. All I’m saying is to wait and see. But you’re saying you don’t want either of them? What is wrong with you? Have you seen how fine they look.

Amand: She is right. Don’t decide for now. GO with the Flow.

Yaya: What is wrong with the both of you? I don’t even want to talk about Nadech. And Mario? I can’t be with him either because Nadech will always be a part of his life. “TWIN BROTHER”. So he will always be a part of my life. And EWE! How can I date Nadech’s brother after dating him? I need to break up that’s it.

Yaya immediately called Mario ignoring her friends who were trying to snatch her phone.

Yaya: (on phone) Hello P’Oh. Could we meet for some casual dinner tonight?

Mario: Nice. OK text me the place and time and I’ll be there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya was confident in her decision. She walked into the restaurant ready to close both the chapters of her life. Mario saw her and waved at her. She waved at him and then had a jaw dropping experience when she saw Nadech next to him, smiling at her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see how our lover boy approaches his angel who is furious right now. Tune in for next episode. Bye, have a good night/ day.  :wink: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya must have enjoyed the time she spent with Nadech and Mae Keaw at Maldives last year.    Her family is vacationing in Maldives right now, and Nadech is with his family in Japan.

Yaya and her sister Cat in Maldives.

Nadech with his parents in Japan visiting relatives.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From ECON POLL.

Female entertainers, singers, and actresses that people want to play water with during Songkran (Thai/Laos/Cambodia) New Year.

1.  Yaya U
2.  Aump P
3.  Yinglee - singer
3.  Chompoo A
4.  Takatan C - singer

For men:

1.  Nadech
2.  Mario
3.  Pai Pongsakorn?
4.  James Jirayu
5.  Boy Pakorn

credit withloveurassayas IG

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
MrsChum said:
Hi Kia! Nice to see you here. P'Ae posted something about Nadech and Yaya new project.
http://instagram.com/p/0rYVRrS6L_/

space4ny
Edited
#Repost @a_supachai1 with @repostapp.
・・・
HBD ช่อง3นะครับ ครบรอบ45ปีแล้ว ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกอย่างนะครับ แล้วจะให้น้องๆตั้งใจทำงานให้ช่องอย่างเต็มที่นะครับ แล้วพบกัน ในเรื่องต่อไปเมื่อน้องณเดชน์ต้องอยู่ในร่างน้องญาญ่า แล้วน้องญาญ่า ต้องอยู่ในร่างน้องณเดชน์นะครับขอบคุณมากๆสำหรับงานดีๆให้กับน้องๆทุกๆคนนะครับ . HBD CH3 na krab. 45 years anniversary already. Thank you for everything na krab. All my kids will do their best for you na krab. See you in the next drama, when Nadech have to be in Yaya's body. And Yaya have to be in Nadech's body na krab. Thank you very much for giving all good projects to all my kids na krab. #nadech #nadechyaya #urassayas

Thank you, Chum. I haven't been around thai lakorns for a long year now. I'm glad to finally be back. LOL I'm late on the yadech news. I'm happy to hear that this forum is still on-going with Yadech news.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, clips and comments :flowers: :flowers:
I watched the clip that Space4ny subbed a lot of time. It's so finnnn. Na is so funny and he can't hide his love anymore :heart:
'hitting to the goal heart' ==> hitting to the Ya's heart :heart:
Thanks Chaitra for another NY fan fic :flowers: :flowers: . It's sooooo good so far :thumbsup:
You described NY first meet so great. I love it :heart:
Can't wait to know more about NY in the past and why Na left her, especially their 'special night' (sorry for my pervert mind :pervie: )
Mario is a good guy but sorry I've to be on Na's team always.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Yaya must have enjoyed the time she spent with Nadech and Mae Keaw at Maldives last year.    Her family is vacationing in Maldives right now, and Nadech is with his family in Japan.

Yaya and her sister Cat in Maldives.

Nadech with his parents in Japan visiting relatives.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

thanks Vimalee

i am not happy right now that yadech are celebrating songkran separately or rather vacationing separately...donnu if this is part of yadech's plan to reduce their romance publicity because we all noticed since nadech's bday yadech were indirectly showy but still managed to be tight lipped until this time...my only option to feed my NY addiction  is to make another NYdelusional fin fan fiction out of this  :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

enjoy

SCENARIO:NY is currently having a secret date at yaya's condo after Na done with his rock climbing exercise he immediately went to met up yaya.

N:hi nong sao how are you i am glad we are both free today i always miss you everytime we dont work together(hug yaya and kissing her forehead)

Y:p barry i just finished my pictorials with Catthreya she went out shopping  with mom.I'd rather stay home to rest

N:Uyyyy so we are alone right now(smiles naugthily)  (remain hugging yaya)

Y;sorry but Henry is here he is in my study room playing his ipad....so stop dreaming(said jokingly hug him back with sexy stare on N's eyes)

SCENARIO:NY remained in living room yaya sits on N's lap on the sofa while enjoying skinships the two just did what lovers do except entering yaya for some obvious reasons(nadech honors yaya as a buddist hehehe)..yaya enjoys the way nadech treated her being gentleman with great sense of humor yaya is getting crazy over nadech...and nadech is such a gentleman even yaya is very beautiful making herself available for nadech to eat up alive(sorry for my word hehe) he will just kiss yaya and never enter yaya he said to his mind i will definitely eat you alive nong sao after our wedding day)

N:my love how are you now a days i have noticed you look so serious lately is that related to your new lakorn with mark?

Y:to be honest if i am to choose i would rather love to act with you in all of my lakorns i know it's impossible.

N:stop pouting my love nong sao we are so lucky to have more projects just enjoy acting mark is a good friend of mine i trust him.

Y:I am afraid to do love scenes with other guys even if p mark is your friend.....i dont know if i can handle mature roles so ask the director to fake all the kisses.....i feel guilty kissing other guys you know whom i always wanted to kiss(looking at N'eyes)

N:same here my baby that's why i am crazy over you dont worry the director will take care of you i spoke to him already about the restrictions i'm glad he understands us.btw our news is getting very evident we should do something my love we will not celebrate songkran together like we did before so people will stop thinking about us dating secretly......

TO BE CONTINUED

CaSURVIVOUR

N:i will go to japan with mom and dad and you go to maldives with catt let us celebrate songkran together online.

Y:good idea but i will be missing you p nadech you know me very well i always follow your plans but please come back immediately dont stay long in japan.

N:I will be missing you more my love nong sao...i hope people will stop thinking that we are indeed dating 

TO BE CONTINUED

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for sharing ka
@ Chaitra & @ YK, thank you for feeding us your beautiful fan fics.. Can't wait to read more..
Anyone know when N & Y will be Together NY? I Missed them so badly ;(
Another N0 1 that people want to play water during Songkarn?

My delusional told me that they will meet to celebrate Songkarn festival either in Japan or in Maldives? Hehe
Somehow I felt NY were so quiet those days? Will N fly to Maldives to meet his " Bunny soup"? Or Y will join them in Japan? the Calm before the Storm lol, but this time if my delusional is right there won't be any leaking pics due to that Japanese issue ?

Here I am

Waiting for me bb! Lol

Cr. Keaw_Jung, Urassayas, as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.....another cute article from IN magazine......

cr:as tagged

Nadech needs to listen
Yaya's dream was to marry soon

Here's the translation from space4ny.  Thank you so much na ka:  https://instagram.com/p/1SKj6BS6IQ/?taken-by=space4ny

The bright eyes actress Yaya-Urassaya Sperbund already finished her degree from Faculty of arts, Chulalongkorn university. And her heart is beaming pink. When IN has a chance to talk to her, we ask her what her dream family in the future going to be like? Yaya blushed a little before answering. "Every girl has her dream family picture. Same as me, since I was young my dream family picture is me being friend with my kid just like my mother that can still be my friend, we growing up together. So I like to start family life from an early age. As for my dream wedding, I want to get married in a church have flower boys and girls. And fun party on a cliff, when you look down you can see the endless sea . I dream that someday it's going be like that ka." Nadech, listen please.