[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much IG @ lovefactually for the full translation-Sunday 29 March 2015 Newsplus Trans

lovefactually Yaya 1/2 Sunday 29 March 2015 Newsplus Trans
Q: What is NY lakorn?
Y: I knew at the same time as you guys but I don't know the name. There must be NY lakorn definitely.
Q: P'A stated like NY's exchanged body.
Y: Probably sth as P'A mentioned because I've not been explained how it'd be.
Q: Is it worry to exchange body?
Y: Oh, I wanna act so much.
Q: Might it be easier as Y know N well?
Y: It's very helpful as I've known his manners eg. N's facial expressions. I can remember N's well.
Q: When would it announce?
Y: Let Ch3 inform time but definitely NY have.
Q: A news mentioned that Y had a meal with friends and p'Nadech went to pick up at a hotel.
Y: When I went with my friends, it's often friends or mom'd pick me up.
Q: Has p'Nadech ever picked you up?
Y: For exercise or dinner in group, sometimes he did but not often.
Q: Around Pleonjit, did he pick you up?
Y: Pleonjit is around my house, I'd rather drive.
Q: Or you guys planned to go somewhere else then?
Y: (smile) No.
Q: Has N picked up often?
Y: No, mostly we meet at the places eg. exercise or restaurants.
Q: Have NY had chances to meet often?
Y: As usual eg. rock climbing, having meals.
Q: So mostly NY arrange to meet, rather than picking up.
Y: Yes, mostly we meet.
Q: Are you worry with this rumor?
Y: No, not at all.
Q: P'Nadech's present
Y:(laugh) Yes, beautiful buttoned shirt.
Q:Did N tell why he bought this shirt as your BD present?
Y: No, I think it's p'Nadech favorite style, with traits.
Q: N was afraid that you might not like it.
Y: I like it very much. I've already worn this shirt.
Q: Is it couple shirt?
Y: No, it is female buttoned shirt. If he wore as same as this, it'd weird.
Q:Have you said thank you yet?
Y: I've worn and taken photo to show him already.
Q: Somebody said giving shirt means hugging.
Y: (laugh) It might be difficult for N to think what to buy for woman so it's shirt.
Q: Right size?
Y: Exactly right.
Q: How could N know?
Y: (shyly smile) Smallest size.
#nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nadechkukimiya #nadechyaya_family #urassayas

lovefactually - ///Yaya 2/2 Sun 29 March 2015 Newsplus Trans Q: Recently have you often had parties with friends?
Y: Yes, this month there're several birthday parties. I'm in town so it's quite easy to go. Q: One website mentioned you're like party girl.
Y: It's not that much because I have to work almost all days.
Q: Are your mom worry?
Y: My mom often drives me to the places. I'm crystal clear what I am, if tired, I'd not go.
Q:Would you be more cautious?
Y: I've been cautious but not too seriously because as usual I have had meals outside. Q: We heard that p'Mark has to ask N's permission for new lakorn with you.
Y: It's cute that P'Mark asked for N's permission.
Q: Did p'Nadech tell you?
Y: No, he didn't. Actually there are just only 2 script episodes, I don't know how much there are love scenes.
Q: Mark mentioned that Mark teased Nadech.
Y: So I should ask permission from Kimberry too.(laugh)
Q: Would N visit lakorn production?
Y: No, actors/actresses will act utmost no matter whom they act with.
Q: Would there be real kiss scenes?
Y: Just 2 episodes but this lakorn style, there might be intense scenes. - /// Mark 29 March 2015 trans related to NY
Q: Did you have to ask N's permission?
M: Just teasing N. Actually lakorn might be about revenge, it might not be kisses. Let me answer again after I've got all scripts.
Q: Why did you tease N?
M: It's quite dramatic. I don't know what happens; therefore, I ask for N's permission beforehand.
Q: How is Nadech's response?
M: N didn't complain because he knows it is duty in acting.
Q: Did you have to ask for Kimberry's permission?
M: No, we are close. Yaya is Kimberry's close friend too.I'm Nadech's buddy. Q: Real kisses?
M: P Aaew, director, will consider. It's matured role, lead actress made lead actor's pregnant ex-girlfriend die and about revenge. #nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nadechkukimiya #nadechyaya_family #nyfc #urassayas

So I was wrong, the correct one is this ? ^^

Cr. as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I will fly to :cloud9: with you too ka :rofl:. Since Na stated Ya is a very important woman in his life, she would qualify as the center of his universe, she is his everything :coverlaf:. Forevermark brand gift would totally be appropriate, I think I'm being delusional :smack: :whahuh:.

@ Zoe, You know that I fly to C9 if her diamond brand is Forevermark. Iam so hopeful , just waiting and wish someone ask her the brand name when she wears her " friend diamond"

Thanks ka, I think since Na likes flower print buttoned Tshirt, he bought this buttoned Tshirt because it has like a flowery print, also the prints look like stars at night (the dark navy blue color/black color of buttoned Tshirt) sparkling like diamonds. It is not revealing :pervie: :coverlaf:, very formal. It is a very cute buttoned Tshirt, Na do pick great gifts. I do think his gifts to Ya have deep meanings. He wants Ya to always shine like the beautiful stars. It is very sweet of him to buy this buttoned Tshirt for Ya because Ya looks very cute & sweet wearing it.

P.s. This is the photo from last year in March. I believe it was a birthday celebration dinner for Ya & one of Na's aunts. Look at what Na had on, a buttoned shirt that kind of look like Na's gift to Ya for her birthday this year, a couple shirt, you think? :coverlaf:.

Cr - original owner, urassayas, keaw_jung

I want to know the brand of this buttoned Tshirt because I want one too. I like it before knowing it was Na's gift :D.

So I was wrong, the correct one is this ? ^^

Cr. as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing fin info.   NYers sure make a good PI.  Nadech's gift to Yaya is so warm and pretty, and Yaya loves it very much :heart: .

:heart: :heart: :heart: So creative........Yadech sure look smoky hot.....

Very cute......

cr:as tagged,wahyu kartikasari

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:hiya: Happy Monday & Happy Tuesday NYers,
I hope NY will be guests on 3Zaaap show or any other talk show very soon in the future because I do miss seeing them on talk shows, 3Zaaap show would be perfect because those ladies will ask NY many fin questions :coverlaf:.

3Zaaap show when NY were guests last year in February was the best one for me because of many fin moments, one of those moments is below  :D. I love this moment so much that I drew it & had it in gif ;).

P.s. if we ever see Na in the future, we need to make sure we pack lots of body lotion because he does not like dry elbows :rofl:.  

queenyeon made them for me, :flowers: thanks a lot ka!

Is there any fin news on this photo below? :woot:

Cr - as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Mmm, I've been craving for some Thailand and Laos street vendors food. That's what happened when you watch too much YT video of food.

Lmao, for sure if I am going to Thailand I am carrying a few travel size lotions just in case I run into my handsome pra'ek.

Su su to them for the Komchadleuk Awards. I wish I can vote as well but I hate having to login into my FB to do so. Khub Khun Mak Ladies for all your hard work always! <3

Hmm I wonder what this is for?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
We already translated this awhile back, but I'm not going through 1000 pages to look for it, hehehehe.....so might as well translated it again.

Yaya said,  " I think I know Pe Nadech rather very well.   He is a very straight forward person.   Just observe his facial expression and everyone could tell what he likes or dislikes.    His habits/personalities are similar to mine.   We both are very straight forward persons.    When we dislike something, we'll display our emotion through our facial expressions.   There were times Pe Nadech would be sulky with me, and it's very normal when we worked with someone and tried to adjust to one another.    However, we are reasonable persons so we don't stay sulky with each other too long. "

Ms.Zoe said:
:hiya: Happy Monday & Happy Tuesday NYers,
I hope NY will be guests on 3Zaaap show or any other talk show very soon in the future because I do miss seeing them on talk shows, 3Zaaap show would be perfect because those ladies will ask NY many fin questions :coverlaf:.

3Zaaap show when NY were guests last year in February was the best one for me because of many fin moments, one of those moments is below  :D. I love this moment so much that I drew it & had it in gif ;).

P.s. if we ever see Na in the future, we need to make sure we pack lots of body lotion because he does not like dry elbows :rofl:.  
Is there any fin news on this photo below? :woot:

Cr - as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think they're rehearsing for CH3 45th Anniversary event.......yeah, can't wait!!!

m9saeteurn1 said:
Mmm, I've been craving for some Thailand and Laos street vendors food. That's what happened when you watch too much YT video of food.

Lmao, for sure if I am going to Thailand I am carrying a few travel size lotions just in case I run into my handsome pra'ek.

Su su to them for the Komchadleuk Awards. I wish I can vote as well but I hate having to login into my FB to do so. Khub Khun Mak Ladies for all your hard work always! <3

Hmm I wonder what this is for?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
WaHooo! They are performing at the CH3 Anniversary! I can't wait to see what they will be wearing. Also, if they will be coming out together and what song they will perform?. LoL