[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Agree that Yaya is looking super hot and sexy when fitting for her new lakorn. Look more like a magazine photoshoot. Can't wait to see her new look and role. 
@Chaitra After seeing these pics, I also wish it was Na besides her instead

More pics

cr:  IG @da_hathairat @verasalon, @macmara_a , @xxxigmz, @papilaaor @dew_ka

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you to everyone for your thanks & likes ka :flowers:.

@bubba, thanks for your comment ka. I am glad that you like it ka.

@Junyukio, thanks soulmate for your comment ka. Really ka, it is your favorite real life photo of NY? Ya could pull that gesture, touching Na's elbow. I also think she may use her beautiful eyes to ask for favors from Na too :coverlaf:. And if she combines touching Na's elbow, work her dazzling eyes similar to TNNKK's photo below & soften her voice saying "P'Nadech" a few times, Dear Heaven please help Na, I think he definitely could not say no to Ya  :D

Did someone mentioned something about this photo just recently? :scratchchin:. A year older, increase in age, decrease in brain cells :coverlaf:.

Cr - screenshot of TNNKK via LakornCrack on youtube

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I would feel so awkward out there at the motors event. Looks like there's all men. She looks cute in tight jeans especially the hot pink.

Why does the director not want to use a better actor? Err Yadech would have been perfect for that new lakorn. Loving the fashion on Ya.

I want to vote for LSR but why must we log into our FB to vote? Hopefully they will win. Fingers crossed!

Finpeo

sarNie Egg

I with Yaya's banner haha, my brother said why didnt I ask her to take photo with her, I was too shy and there were many people there, no problem, only seeing her is OK
did u see the baby in this pic, she is really cute, she shouted P'Yaya P'Yaya all the time haha, seems shes addicted to Yaya alot hahaa, she even kissed the banner, I didnt capture that moment :(

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Did NY have lunch or dinner with Papa Sperbund for Ya's early birthday celebration? NYers are great investigators! Clues are circled in red. Ya & Na probably took those 2 photos.

So I did a little investigation on my own - Ya with Papa photo was from Ya's IG posted 3 weeks ago & it was Japanese dinner. NY wear same color clothes too. Ya's 2 important men both wearing eyeglasses. And Na did "Nangfah's vampire" look in GRGR, Saichon Saichon :rofl:.

I went to keaw_jung's/Nadech's IG & saw that photo of Nadech, I think this case is solved :rofl:.

Cr - as tagged, urassayas & keaw_jung

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you so so soooo much Finpeo for the wonderful, gorgeous pics of Yaya  :flowers: I'm very happy for you :)
Ms.Zoe You're very talented na. That pic reminded me of RFTD's scene where N carried Y. Thank You  :flowers:
Khop khun mak na everyone for your wonderful posts.. 

Yaya's at Panasonic's Lumix GF7 Event.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
Hello my NY lovers !!

So long time since i post thing here !!!
Thank you for everything !! Happy belated birthday for those i do not wish !!

OMG !! DREAM WILL COME TRUE !!!

http://instagram.com/p/0rYVRrS6L_/

Nadech and Yaya will pair again in a lakorn where they switch their bodies !!!

So so excited !! I think it is P'Ja project for them !!

Join me to C9 girls !!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS YEAR JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER ..... THANKS preciouskj for the awesome news :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: