[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
This is so cute.....Polyplus sure likes to tease Yadech...... :heart: :coverlaf:
polyplus_jad_hai posted this with a caption, "Today is Ya's birthday, where shall we go for dinner??  How about the same restaurant that we celebrated Valentine??  #imagination  #photoshop @keaw_jung @urassayas "

cr:polyplus_jad_hai

thanks bubba

i am 100% sure nadech is always using his mom's IG acc to communicate fc and yaya :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  and polyplus knows :coverlaf:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
HBD our Nangfa !!!

It's been a while since i stop there buy it is always a pleasure!!! Thank you everyone for everything !!!

I am so so happy that P'Ja plan to have Our NY together for another lakorn we have to be patient unTil this ...

Love you all ka

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HAPPIEEEEE BDAY TO OUR DEAREST YAYA

Cr: Keaw Jung

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:
  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:

MY DEAREST NANGFAH, I HOPE YOU RECEIVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, HAVE THE BEST OF HEALTH, WEALTH AND SUCCESS IN LIFE. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I HOPE U HAVE YOUR SPECIAL PERSON RIGHT NEXT TO YOU ALL THE TIME AND ALSO HAVE YOUR TWO SUPPORTING PILLARS BESIDES YOU BOTH, LIKE IN THE PICTURE, TO HELP YOU GO THROUGH ALL THE PHASES OF LIFE :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .

WILL WAIT FOR YOUR "THE" DAY, STANDING OUTSIDE THE GATE with OUR YADECH INTERNATIONAL TROOP, SCREAMING TO  YOU AND NADECH TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER FOREVER. 

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR ALL YOUR LAKORNS, HIGHER STUDIES AND OTHER VENTURES IN LIFE AND I TRULY HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD. LOVE YAYA :heart: . LOVE YADECH :heart: . YADECH FOREVER :heart: :heart:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks:a million @Zoe, @Key, @Vimalee, @bubba, @YK, @huanzhu, @ fresh, @MrsChum, @soso68 and @Chaitra 
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  You all thank you so much for all your wishes, for making my date this year the most special :party: :camera:
No words can say how much your wishes meant to me. Khob khun mak mak & do appreciate all ka.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:hapbday:  to One and Only Yaya,

May all the wishes from us/the fans, from your family,  your friends and  from your beloved one come true.
May all your days always fulfill with your bright smiles.
May you have a lot of time to rest.
May you continue to put out all the very best in your life.
May you love  more and forever  the person who means everything to you.
And May you be loved more and forever by the person that you mean the most important in the world to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQ9e6C2pUk

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Practice for Maybelline event at Siam Discovery today, March 18.....

cr:as tagged

Yaya is so cute.....can't wait to see....

https://instagram.com/p/0WywKSQDrr/?taken-by=natty_thong

https://instagram.com/p/0WzFAmQDsA/?taken-by=natty_thong

https://instagram.com/p/0WzbEbQDsT/?taken-by=natty_thong

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!
Huhu i didnt know she would practice for it :( I just came when it was about to start
Anw luckily I go with my brother, he helped me take a lot of pics, I still in Thailand so I cant upload HQ pic now
Tmr I will come to see her again, what time will she be there?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@finpeo, I'm so happy for you.    Enjoy the rest of your trip na ka!

More birthday wishes for Yaya.

YUM YUM JUMBO.

From Kimberley

credit as tagged and withloveurassayas IG

Finpeo

sarNie Egg

She has a lot of fans, I saw them there to support her, I really wanted to join with them but I couldnt :(
I talked to her mom a little ^^ woww she looks pretty in real life and nice, i gave message card to mae Pla n said i come from vn, she smiled happily ^^
Everything abt Yaya is perfect, her face is really small, SMALL, really small :( she is really tall, her skin is flawless, she looks thin, not chubby as you have seen in drama clips,

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Junyukio, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful MV.
@Finpeo, So glad you got to meet Yaya.  I think she'll have Brand event at Central World starting around 17:00 or 18:00 na.  Have fun and take care na ka.

Yaya is so pretty at Maybelline event......

cr:as tagged, by_family,rachanee,ny club

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From Paa Jaew, the director of DJA and TNNKK.

Thank you so much to space4ny for another translation.

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

Happy Birthday na ja @urassayas my beautiful little girl.   I wish you to grow up to be a woman with beautiful mind and body. Have a good health.   And be loved by everyone forever. Love you always.

P.s. Little girl, will you come to see MonRakPlangSawan (sound of music)? "

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy Birthday to the amazing, beautiful, charismatic, gorgeous, loveable, sweet, talented, wonderful...Urassaya Yaya Sperbund!

May you have immeasurable love from family, friends & fans,
May you have countless laughs & joy with family, friends & fans,
May you have boundless success & wellness in everything you do,
May you find your one true :heart: & create your very own happily ever after endless love story,
May you have many more blessed birthdays to come & all of your wishes will be fulfilled!!!

:facepalm: Darn, I just realized that I misspelled 22nd for 22th, I will edit when I have time :D.

22 years ago on March 18th, a little beautiful baby girl was born. Little did her parents know she would grow up to be beautiful both inside & out and loved by many. She is our lovely princess Urassaya Yaya Sperbund!

Cr - as tagged & original owner for cupcake photo

CaSURVIVOUR

Hi all

i want to share this to everyone......... base on this interview and nadech's old interview that he's going to give yaya a diamond ring so here's my delusional thoughts that  yaya will make it appear that she bought herself a diamond ring as birthday gift for herself so she can wear it freely without any questions asked because she already announced that she bought the ring for herself......but my delusional thought says it was nadech who bought it for her......sorry for being crazy  :coverlaf:

CREDITS to SPACE4NY
Yaya earning nonstop. Bought 4 karats diamond ring for herself.

Thairath online 18 March 2015

Beautiful without any scandalous news and very rich. Yaya Urassaya Sperbund the lead actress with a cute voice earning money again. Getting to be the new presenter of a well known cosmetic brand. Just bought a diamond ring for herself. And talk about the sweet relationship with Nadech. 
Yaya just earn millions in the opening of Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One at Grand Hall 1st floor, Siam Discovery Centre. Talking about her birthday dinner that just happen "it's a tradition in a group of friend" 
What did Nadech give you as a gift? "Nothing Ka (laugh, blush)" What do you want from Nadech? "I don't want anything, don't know (smile)"
What kind of birthday massage you got from Nadech? "Normal, happy birthday, wish you to be happy"
Sending a heart and saying love in a sweet words? "No ka, no no nothing ka (smile, brush)" Are you going to have spacial dinner with Nadech? "No ka, this year my father is coming to Thailand. I'm going to have a meal with my father"
You have a plan to go hiking with Nadech right? "If I go, it will be as a group ka" #urassayas

CaSURVIVOUR

Hi all

i want to share this to everyone......... base on this interview and nadech's old interview that he's going to give yaya a diamond ring so here's my delusional thoughts that  yaya will make it appear that she bought herself a diamond ring as birthday gift for herself so she can wear it freely without any questions asked because she already announced that she bought the ring for herself......but my delusional thought says it was nadech who bought it for her......sorry for being crazy  :coverlaf:

CREDITS to SPACE4NY
Yaya earning nonstop. Bought 4 karats diamond ring for herself.

Thairath online 18 March 2015

Beautiful without any scandalous news and very rich. Yaya Urassaya Sperbund the lead actress with a cute voice earning money again. Getting to be the new presenter of a well known cosmetic brand. Just bought a diamond ring for herself. And talk about the sweet relationship with Nadech. 
Yaya just earn millions in the opening of Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One at Grand Hall 1st floor, Siam Discovery Centre. Talking about her birthday dinner that just happen "it's a tradition in a group of friend" 
What did Nadech give you as a gift? "Nothing Ka (laugh, blush)" What do you want from Nadech? "I don't want anything, don't know (smile)"
What kind of birthday massage you got from Nadech? "Normal, happy birthday, wish you to be happy"
Sending a heart and saying love in a sweet words? "No ka, no no nothing ka (smile, brush)" Are you going to have spacial dinner with Nadech? "No ka, this year my father is coming to Thailand. I'm going to have a meal with my father"
You have a plan to go hiking with Nadech right? "If I go, it will be as a group ka" #urassayas