[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
this FIN interview is heartily dedicated to our birthday celibrant Junyo :bdaycake:  

credits to lovefactually

lovefactuallyNadech's Interview 17 March 2015 1/2 cr. http://www.newsplus.co.th/61666 {Promote “Jubjai” Drink}
News: Could we ask about dramatic issue on sport to your asthma?
N: All sports are the solution for diseases but it should be considered to be proper for each disease. I was born with Asthma;therefore, I know what I should do. It must not be related to heart beating stimulation/cardio. Sports are useful for health, my lungs and my breathing system. Wakeboard, Climbing and Gym with continuous heart beating measurement are fine but Running is not. 
News: How do you feel when you are spotted about this matter all the time?
N: I don't know what I can do better. Positive thinking, it might be ok to let the news reporters have issues to ask.
News: Has asthma ever attacked you during sport time?
N: yes, I did so I had to urgently take bronchodilators and medicines.
News: Recently we heard that you have done climbing, right?
N: Yes, I have done for a long time but the previous place was fired. Recently I have been back climbing at the new place in Sukumvit around Smithivej.
News: Somebody saw Yaya join, right?
N: Yes, sometimes Yaya and I have played sport together whenever we have same available time. Yaya is good at climbing.
News: Recently Yaya and you have had much more activities together.
N: (Smile) We are as usual. As you have known, we are like this. (laugh)We play sport, have meals and go out together whenever we have time.
News: Tomorrow is Yaya's birthday, would you have plan to have birthday party with her?
N: As Yaya answered, there might be several parties with different group of people.
News: Would Yaya have plan to have private birthday party specially with you?
N: No, it might be with parents, colleagues and familiar people. Yaya might be pretty tired to have too many birthday parties. News: Would you have plan to arrange as Valentine day? Balloon?
N: [Smile] No
News: Are you more cautious? Have you already prepared birthday gift?
N: Not specific yet. News: Has Yaya requested any birthday gift? 
N: No, have you ever requested birthday gift from a man? Like I want this, no. #nadech #nadechyaya #nyfc #nadech_yaya #nadechkukimiya

Nadech's Interview 17 March 2015 2/2 cr.http://www.newsplus.co.th/61666 News: Would you like to be the first one to send Yaya happy birthday message? 
N: No, I might have to compete with her friends.
News: We wanna know what message you will send
N: [Shake his head and smile] Please ask next question.
News: [Laugh and tease] Why don’t you tell me? We wanna cry hard. What would you wanna send?
N: I don’t know.
News: Generally the special one will be the first one who send message. Would you be the first one?
N: I don’t know. [Smile]
News: Or Nadech wanna be the last one who send message to Yaya? Like love forever?
N: Oh, I don’t know [Smile]
News: NYFC wanna know.
N: oic, Let wait and see our jobs together. Recently, we have couple ads like Lay, Yumyum [smile]
News: No no no [News reporters vowed for his changed topic] Tomorrow would Yaya and you show any sweet pictures?
N: No, tomorrow Yaya will work, me too. 
News: No means you will not bring camera, right?
N: No.
News: Actually you have already had appointment to have birthday party with Yaya, right?
N: No [high voice] 
News: other days?
N: We will see whether we are available. Let meet when we have same available time. Let have birthday party with several people might be more pleasure. 
News: Let us ask dramatic question, Yaya’s foreign friend?
N: Oh, her friend, his name is Bian. I have known him for a long time.
News: When you asked her whether he was just a friend, did your question look like forcing Yaya to answer?
N: No, I knew him. [Smile]
News: Why have you just smiled?
N: Actually he is not Indian guy as mentioned.
News: We heard that Nadech has known all of Yaya’s friends.
N: No, there might be some who I have not known yet. [laugh] It depends on which ones I have a chance to meet. Sometimes Yaya meets my friends in Konkaen when we go to do merit together.
News: Were you jealous when Yaya meet such friend.
N: No, I was not jealous. 
News: Do you and Yaya's friend get along well? 
N: [Laugh] Yes, we do. [Smile] #nadech #nadechyaya #nyfc#nadech_yaya #nadechkukimiya

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to Junyukio!!! Wishing you all the best :flowers: :bdaycake:
:cheer: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :party: :cheer: 

Thanks @Yk for the interview and NY family pics. I'm joining you on :cloud9:  but I post these fin pics again first

Cr: Keaw_jung

IG @urassayas: pre bday dinner with these lovely people ❤ #งดฝากร้านนะคะ

IG @urassayas: This could be epic!! Hehe thank you to the beautiful choreographer miss @aarshar for the composition ❤ #งดฝากร้านนะคะ

fresh

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY To YAYA!!! Wishing you 12 months of Happiness, 52 weeks of Fun, 365 days of LOVE, 8760 hours of Good Luck, 525600 minutes of Joy, 31536000 seconds of Success. [/SIZE]Always love and support you :heart:
:flowers: :bdaycake:
:cheer: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :party: :cheer:

And this is the special one HBD wishes for Yaya :heart:

Thanks @space4ny for the translation
@everyoneFC
This dinner is one of the spacial dinner...and this is the dinner for Yaya, 22 years. P'Nadech would like to said HappyBirthday and wish you to be more happy , more wealthy, more beautiful and the most important thing, have someone that you love.....and love each other more....na krab. Happy Birthday krab have a good dream krab Goodnight krab everyoneFC ❤#nadech #nadechyaya #urassayas

Yaya's response

Cr: @ny_number_one

Cr: @space4ny

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happiest Birthday to the one and only Yaya

May your birthday be as special as you're 
Wishing you joy, success
And happiness in life 
Love and blessings with you always 
Your heart's desire fulfilled 
Have a fabulous birthday Yaya, with love 

cr to owner

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you everyone for sharing na ka.  :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:hapbday: :hapbday: Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person, Yaya
                                        Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are!!!   :hapbday: :hapbday:

cr:as tagged, virovone kham

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@fresh,

You might be right.   Yaya was working on the breast cancer awareness campaign.   Nadech probably went to pick her up after work and they went to Yaya's pre birthday dinner. 

fresh said:
Question for NYers detectives: Did Nadech come to pick Yaya up after work? :scratchhead2:

Cr:kugimiya_urassaya

Cr: @thebarryya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, space4ny is so talented.   She did this water color for Yaya's Birthday and here's her message:

"The Star cannot shine without darkness"

Happy Birthday my dear Urassaya.

I wish you to always be the most shiniest and brightest star in the sky........with love"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Then and now.........Yaya,  you are simply beautiful in every way.

Here's A Wish for you on your Birthday - March 18th:

Whatever you ask, may you receive.

Whatever you seek, may you find.

Whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled on Your Birthday & Always.

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:  and many many more...!!!

credit to the owner and AF Wiki Urassaya Profile